Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts (6219 Views)

My Thoughts On President Tinubu’s Speech On The Economy - Dr Joe Abah / Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by Dailyhappenings: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Dr. Joe Abah who went to buy Suya (Kebab) from an aboki man recently saw his face on the newspaper used to wrap his Suya.

He reacted to it, he wrote "When aboki uses a newspaper with your picture to sell suya to you, are you anybody’s mate? Enh? Answer nau!"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/aboki-sells-suya-to-dr-joe-abah-with.html

1 Like

Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by youngest85(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Use your hand and do yourself
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by itsme01: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by Tocynone(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
That’s World class endorsement.
Aboki style

9 Likes

Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
normal level since 1900
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by KingAzubuike(f): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by Mutemenot(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Soon na your certificate them go use tie am give you angry

12 Likes

Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by PDJT: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2020
-Yuuk! I see how much he cares about his own health and safety. It seem that Joe guy is a professional bachelor.
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by espn(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2020
Every rubbish is now news...
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by Azmanaty: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Nonsense man. See the 500naira suya he is eating sef undecided
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2020
espn:
Every rubbish is now news...

I tire oh
Politicians are busy looting
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2020
I always see aboki suya as dirty. Stopped eating them a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by seunlayi(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2020
God sent His son, they called Him Jesus
He came to love, heal and forgive
He lived and died to buy my pardon
An empty grave is there to prove my savior lives

10 Likes

Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by daddytime(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2020
If dem use the same page with your face clean nyansh nko? No shaves oh
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by barbstee(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2020
And what's so special about that that he decides to prod himself with
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by Totilopussylick(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2020
And how does this stop the spreading of corona virus undecided

1 Like

Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by hisexcellency34: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Lies from an old fool..you bought suya, bring out a newspaper from your house and pour it on it and you think you can fool this Honourable house?..abeg, crawl back into that your miserable hole

2 Likes

Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by femi4: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2020
A whole doc eating unhygienic suya
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by Oreoluwa5: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=Azmanaty post=88355541]Nonsense man. See the 500naira suya he is eating sef undecided[/quote
So make him buy suya of 5k
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
I thought Seun banned the word "aboki" on this useless blog.
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by cyberaddict: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
undecided
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by oyawork: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Do you still have your old CV for a new job application?
Get Updated. Visit www.oyawork.com and upload your CV for repackaging.
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by DonroxyII: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
I always see aboki suya as dirty. Stopped eating them a long time ago.
Same here .... Me no chop suya again until I find correct aboki !!

Only God knows how many areas that paper has gone to before landing on Aboki hand....

Africa sha, we no dey die easily .... The number of corona asymptomatic patients self no be here .... See discharging up and down... while EU and US dey bury bodies ( God help us all)

corona go enter Naija person body cum see some virus/Bacteria for inside weybe say corona sef go fear and pack for oneside .. grin
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
DonroxyII:
Same here .... Me no chop suya again until I find correct aboki !!

Only God knows how many areas that paper has gone to before landing on Aboki hand....

Africa sha, we no dey die easily .... The number of corona asymptomatic patients self no be here .... See discharging up and down... while EU and US dey bury bodies ( God help us all)

corona go enter Naija person body cum see some virus/Bacteria for inside weybe say corona sef go fear and pack for oneside .. grin
I rather use the money on barbecued fish which is slightly better or buy a big catfish and cook at home
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by ruggedtimi(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Funny
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by DonroxyII: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
I rather use the money on barbecued fish which is slightly better or buy a big catfish and cook at home
Bros, e be like say u n I be same for food mattaz ooo .... my own na to go buy catfish and roll pepper soup for myself ......

If I will eat suya , I will visit High class joint ...
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
DonroxyII:
Bros, e be like say u n I be same for food mattaz ooo .... my own na to go buy catfish and roll pepper soup for myself ......

If I will eat suya , I will visit High class joint ...
even the high class joint na still same thing

1 Like

Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
This small thing see as he's cuming
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by nazablossom(f): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
A whole doctor eating a road side suya with a rodent ridden newspaper in this COVID-19 era, and he thinks it's an achievement undecided
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by gawu1: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
And this inyamiri idiot claims he has Dr title.
Is he not aware his inyamiri bloda use his face everyday to clean their nyash? So should thank his God aboki used it to rape suya for him.
Re: Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Just don't allow the so called aboki and inch in your compound.

E get why

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government / MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS / Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.