Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. (3461 Views)

9 Relationship Facts You Should Note Now! / I Used My House Rent To Do Bet9ja One Cut Me PHOTOS / If Your Girlfriend Is Like This, Just Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2017
I received a call from an unknown lady last 2 week's Saturday, I asked her how she got my number tho and she said she saw it as a missed call on her phone and decided to call back. (I never called such number) I was cool with it and we got talking, she requested I call her back as she's running outta airtime so I ended the call and called her back and she just couldn't stop talking, she asked me everything about me, told me I had a cute voice, asked me to send her my pictures, requested for a video call via WhatsApp to which I refused.

The funny thing is, whenever I end the conversation and about to hang up, she quickly brings up another question that would keep the conversation longer which implies that she's obsessed already lol and I acted along. To cut the long story short, we talked for 58mins shocked all thanks to my bonus airtime, I couldn't take it anymore tho, so I told her something came up and I'll have to call her later that night, didn't wait for her to say a word then I hung up.

That night around past 11, I was surfing nairaland when her call came in, I intentionally didn't pick up the first time, thinking she won't call back while believing I must have gone to bed but to my surprise, she called back and yeah, I picked up this time and we got talking again,I mentioned to her I have a girlfriend and she said she has a boyfriend too and that she's not asking me to date her,she just doesn't know what I've done to her, that she can't stop thinking about me ever since we had that conversation back in the day, I was just laughing silently grin. I asked her what is she feeling and she replied that she's feeling wet, I was as surprised as u are right now, she requested for a phone intimacy and I refused while reminding her its the job of her boyfriend, I could sense that she was embarrassed from her tone but I just wanted to let her off my shoulder tho I feel sorry for making her feel that way.

I asked her to try get some sleep and forget the feeling and she was okay with it so I hanged up again but after 5mins she called back, we got talking again, this repeated 2 more times which has taken more than an hour already and I was too sleepy aready but thankfully, she ran outta airtime and I switched off my phone.

The next morning being Sunday, I received an audio message on my WhatsApp, played the audio and I heard her saying "pls don't call me again and if you have done something to me you'd better undo it, I don't want someone that will come and scatter my head and make me cheat on my boyfriend, pls pls and pls...don't every call me again, I'll delete ur number from my phone right now,have a good day" I just replied with "OK", that sameday, I deleted my WhatsApp from my phone due to some other issues not relating to her.did I even mention that she called me gay when I showed her my pics?hmm.. She called a couple of times after that incident but I refused to pick up thinking that was the last of her

Now just this morning, she sent me a message via text to "pls send her airtime" like seriously, what's wrong with her?

What's she thinking isn't this obsession

Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2017
grin

Chaaai!
When i asked ur number , u dont wanna gimme but u allow somebody to steal ur number cry
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Gman1022(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chaaai!
When i asked ur number , u dont wanna gimme but u allow somebody to steal ur number cry
can I give my dear
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by ojun50(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Na one of those nairaland girls i go send u her user name
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chaaai!
lol boo, when was that nah? cry
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2017
It's just recharge card na. Give her, no biggie. What I hate most is when some bìtches try to play smart.

One of my gfs called once that she was in school, broke and needed airtime to call home for money. Lol, I sent her N200 airtime which was delivered. She never called me, I called back to confirm if she got it, and she told me she never got a text from me. I tried using it on my phone and was told the card has been used by another customer. Lol, I was mad. How ungrateful could some people be. Called her back and asked her if she mistook me for her bf before deleting her number and blocking her on all my contacts.

3 Likes

Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:
It's just recharge card na. Give her, no biggie. What I hate most is when some bìtches try to play smart.

One of my gfs called once that she was in school, broke and needed airtime to call home for money. Lol, I sent her N200 airtime which was delivered. She never called me, I called back to confirm if she got it, and she told me she never got a text from me. I tried using it on my phone and was told the card has been used by another customer. Lol, I was mad. How ungrateful could some people be. Called her back and asked her if she mistook me for her bf before deleting her number and blocking her on all my contacts.
yeah...I'll sure do that, only surprised at how she keeps coming back

Lol...some girls can be something else grin
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2017
ojun50:
Na one of those nairaland girls i go send u her user name
lol..how'd u know that?
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
yeah...I'll sure do that, only surprised at how she keeps coming back

Lol...some girls can be something else grin
You know what she wants.
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:
You know what she wants.
lol...yeah grin

BTW Benita, u been avoiding me for sometime.. Why?
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...yeah grin

BTW Benita, u been avoiding me for sometime.. Why?
If I was avoiding you, you won't find me on your thread. grin

What's up?.
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by marvin902(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2017
hahahahahaha..my belle grin grin grin
that girl nut don loose commot.. grin grin
my guy transfer 50naira card give am joor

1 Like

Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Victornezzar: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2017
Op na Onila or mamagee grin
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:
If I was avoiding you, you won't find me on your thread. grin

What's up?.
oh dear, that's true smiley

All is good my dear, u stopped uploading ur pics on ur do, why?
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2017
marvin902:
hahahahahaha..my belle grin grin grin
that girl nut don loose commot.. grin grin
my guy transfer 50naira card give am joor
lolz grin
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Victornezzar:
Op na Onila or mamagee grin
she isn't a nairalander bro...i f she was, I won't bring it here at all.
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
oh dear, that's true smiley

All is good my dear, u stopped uploading ur pics on ur do, why?
I'm not a picture freak so nothing special is attached to that.
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by toastedbread: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2017
op> do you really have a gf? if yes, then use your head.
it might be a bet.

i've seen where a
girl, A, placed a bet with girls B and C that they can't sleep with her (girl A's) bf. at the end of the day, both B and C took good turns to laugh at her.
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by teehamzat(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2017
You forgot to mention if uv seen her pics, if she's attractive enough, fvck the hell outta that hole man

But do send the airtym, aint no biggie cool

@Sorftwerk

1 Like

Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by teehamzat(m): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2017
toastedbread:
it might be a bet.

i've seen where a
girl, A, placed a bet with girls B and C that they can't sleep with her (girl A's) bf. at the end of the day, both B and C took good turns to laugh at her.

So who' s at fault?....if my gf tries such with me id fvck all her friends without remorse. cool
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2017
teehamzat:
You forgot to mention if uv seen her pics, if she's attractive enough, fvck the hell outta that hole man

But do send the airtym, aint no biggie cool

@Sorftwerk
yh, shes beautiful and i just like hoq her smile is and i think she does too cos she uploads mostly her smilimg face on her dp..

done that already bro..

1 Like

Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2017
toastedbread:
it might be a bet.

i've seen where a
lol bro...if she did that and I get to find out, I'd hate her for distrusting me, never cheated on my girlfriend tho.
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by toastedbread: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol bro...if she did that and I get to find out, I'd hate her for distrusting me, never cheated on my girlfriend tho.

sometimes, they want to give you the last 25% of their trust so they need to make sure you won't mess up.
also, it might be the pressure from them friends. like in the girl A's case, her friends were like "dey here dey form loyal while your bf they flex any girl wey him like". stuffs like that...
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Victornezzar: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
she isn't a nairalander bro...i f she was, I won't bring it here at all.
nawa oo
maybe she was interested in u
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

nawa oo
maybe she was interested in u
I don't think she is,cos she told me bluntly that she doesn't want me to date her but opened up that she's wet...what does that tell you? grin
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Bahddo(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2017
You guys are probably both teenagers. Na so their matter dey be.
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2017
toastedbread:

sometimes, they want to give you the last 25% of their trust so they need to make sure you won't mess up.
also, it might be the pressure from them friends. like in the girl A's case, her friends were like "dey here dey form loyal while your bf they flex any girl wey him like". stuffs like that...
mehn, that's crazy bro...we been together long enough for her to see I got good intentions for her, don't think she can do that. undecided
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Bahddo:
You guys are probably both teenagers. Na so their matter dey be.
grin teenagers you say

Hahahahhhaaahaha. grin grin

Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by bibijay123(f): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2017
No sha forget to give us further update o

1 Like

Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by toastedbread: 11:06am On Jun 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
mehn, that's crazy bro...we been together long enough for her to see I got good intentions for her, don't think she can do that. undecided

just like satan took permission to attack job, she might have just okayed her friends talks.
when i used to hang out at a friends saloon, i got to know a little about females.

(we're not sure she's involved o, but looking at it with 5d glasses).

just play along and see where it leads.
don't spend much.
if she's in your part of town, invite her to church.
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2017
toastedbread:

just like satan took permission to attack job, she might have just okayed her friends talks.
when i used to hang out at a friends saloon, i got to know a little about females.

(we're not sure she's involved o, but looking at it with 5d glasses).

just play along and see where it leads.
don't spend much.
if she's in your part of town, invite her to church.
lol bro...I know girls can be something else but at least not to the extent of getting me set-up by her friends and besides I've not seen this girl with her before...

At first, she was in an hurry to hang up but sson fell for the voice lol, that's how I knew she's got emotions involved, if it were a trap, she'd feel too confident but this one? Nah!
Re: She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2017
bibijay123:
No sha forget to give us further update o
huh?

Who? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Solve Riddle And Get #500 Airtime / Nigerian Man Reveals How His Wife Made Him Commit Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.