Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,026 members, 7,838,575 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) (55264 Views)

Court Orders Police To Pay OurMumuDonDo N50m Over Attack During Protest / Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo / Charly Boy #OurMumuDonDo Suspends "Buhari Resume Or Resign" Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
those complaining, the men are topless
what else do you want?
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
na stretch mark u dey find?go boil spaghetti pour for ground cuz the sight go better pass some women topless ooooo grin grin grin grin
decatalyst:
Warris this nau?

A TOPLESS protest that they are not even showing us bra not to talk of b*baby, is dah one a good topless protest? undecided
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
naso dem dey do topless protest?? angry angry angry

dem no teach una well sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by CarlosTheJackal: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Single one boobi i no see grin
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
mrtomola:
They called it Topless protest and 85% people here wearing top even Charley Boy one of the Organisers is wearing Shirt. Chai Naija!
#TheirMumuJustStarted grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
I should HV join them if I wasn't at work.I should grab the headlines wearing only Pampers.because #ourmumudondo...

do HV a blessed week ppl.

#ourmumudondo oo
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by lilmaydee(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
See flat chest everywhere. The annoying part of this so called topless protest is that there are no bwest. So the ladies are just wasting their time because nobody will take them serious. Charly boy gerrarra hia mehn! For real.
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by Kemperor: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Almaheed:

must every post or movement have a tribal coloration, what is your problem? this is a movement for every well meaning person in this God forsaken country and you brought it low yo your tribal prejudice. am sorry for you, the movement you are seeing is been led by a south easterner charly boy. its painful if you really want your Biafra....attacking the Yoruba's can never help you. the earlier you people know it the better for your movement. I believe you are still young, base on your post very childish. you need history lessons and am not talking about the thrash you people spill here on nairaland, real lessons in history. tribal bigot later you go dey throw shades on the mallam.

I pity u bro... Read ur post then u will understand the meaning of childishness...
If u know what i studied in school then you will realize that i know the history of this country better than you...
Am telling you the truth... Though i know it is painful for u to accept...
Topless... Lol
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Radiohead6:
How the Nigerian police handle a small thief vs Big Thief
the thing is big thieves respect themselves when they are caught but small ones go fight tire
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
decatalyst:
Warris this nau?

A TOPLESS protest that they are not even showing us bra not to talk of b*baby, is dah one a good topless protest? undecided

Fraudulent Nigerians.
Where are the topless people
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin who else came here to see some b**bies !? op I must sue you for this!! this is misinformation of the highest realm and regime
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by Almaheed: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kemperor:

I pity u bro... Read ur post then u will understand the meaning of childishness...
If u know what i studied in school then you will realize that i know the history of this country better than you...
Am telling you the truth... Though i know it is painful for u to accept...
Topless... Lol

my man I have time, what did you study in school? you know the history of this country and you forgot how the IBO's live prior before the colonial days or the history of how major ifeajuna shot colonel maimalari pregnant wife through the tummy exposing the foetus or the history of how ojukwu contested in 2003 and the IBO's deserted him or the history of how the ipob movement started after the 2015 elections.

my man I see you as a seeker of knowledge don't let ethnic coloration becloud your reasoning. be logical and ask constructive questions. the truth is Nigeria is sick but a fire brigade approach can't solve it. we in PDP know how nnamdi KANU started we know the hands playing the card. like you said you are educated you shouldn't be myopic and narrow minded when you see circumstances like this. think wide and deep I hope you see the knowledge you seek
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by ItzWonderz(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Vaseline crew too much fr dis nairaland,,, una wehdone oh grin grin
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by Priest69(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Radiohead6:
How the Nigerian police handle a small thief vs Big Thief
Even in abroad, money doesn't go to prison
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Instead of focusing on the points being made babies are focusing on breasts.
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
That last guy on the pics. I like the handwriting on that cardboard kiss
metroblogger:
Ladies were pictured during topless and Our Mumu Don Do protest organized by Charlyboy and some civil society groups in commemoration of June 12 struggle in Lagos. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/photos-ladies-join-topless-protest-in.html

Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by psp2pc(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kemperor:
Afonjas.... Why do i see women with top??... Clowns.... Choose a better theme for your protest next time...
The funny thing is that the number of people running around in the street like headless chickens are just like a single soccer team...

No one does it better than South East...and some part of South South.... May 30th, 2017...

everything you must call south south. by force attache.
south south never for once references the south east, instead they disassociate from you IpoDians
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
chris4gold:
If I no dey here na sin, meanwhile I never see top less ladies. Naija girls like to dey form, if to say na SA you for don see booby die grin grin grin

Use one name to qualify this man .... "ASHAWO"
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
And if I may ask u, is Charlyboy the organiser an afonja angry
Kemperor:
Afonjas.... Why do i see women with top??... Clowns.... Choose a better theme for your protest next time...
The funny thing is that the number of people running around in the street like headless chickens are just like a single soccer team...

No one does it better than South East...and some part of South South.... May 30th, 2017...
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
chris4gold:
If I no dey here na sin, meanwhile I never see top less ladies. Naija girls like to dey form, if to say na SA you for don see booby die grin grin grin
na to See bosom wey we guys don press to slipper shape make me open The thread sef.
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
nototribalist:
Just when I thought I will see some nippless, mcheew nonsense

I don talk am say Naija gals nor mad reach that level; the ones wey mad sef still dey protect dem nunu-supply make market nor spoil besides all the Olympus-Has-Fallen exhibits wey some dey carry sef fit cause ebola-kain mass blindness grin!
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by Revolva(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
where r d bosom....nonsense lazy protesters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNEWtTDyAYs
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by mrtayesynchro(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
What is top less about this.

Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
I no see any lady TOPLEESS WHY NA,

Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
So after the protest what is going to happen now?
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kemperor:

you dey reason like one small Boi I knw wey dey smoke weed (Igbo, Carlin shit, crack, laalaah, etc) wel wel
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by Kemperor: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
mrgreen4real:

you dey reason like one small Boi I knw wey dey smoke weed (Igbo, Carlin shit, crack, laalaah, etc) wel wel

It Definitely Pained U
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by Kemperor: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Almaheed:

my man I have time, what did you study in school? you know the history of this country and you forgot how the IBO's live prior before the colonial days or the history of how major ifeajuna shot colonel maimalari pregnant wife through the tummy exposing the foetus or the history of how ojukwu contested in 2003 and the IBO's deserted him or the history of how the ipob movement started after the 2015 elections.

my man I see you as a seeker of knowledge don't let ethnic coloration becloud your reasoning. be logical and ask constructive questions. the truth is Nigeria is sick but a fire brigade approach can't solve it. we in PDP know how nnamdi KANU started we know the hands playing the card. like you said you are educated you shouldn't be myopic and narrow minded when you see circumstances like this. think wide and deep I hope you see the knowledge you seek

Ur time is what i don't have...
I know ur type.. Claiming to know and be what u are not... When it starts u spit jagoon and run away... I rather engage in something profitable than exchange reasoning with u...

Adios
Re: Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
na stretch mark u dey find?go boil spaghetti pour for ground cuz the sight go better pass some women topless ooooo grin grin grin grin

Jesu!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.