Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Who Else Got This Message From N Power? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message From N Power? (46034 Views)

My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? / Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by aitanofi(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Has anyone gotten the much anticipated ACCESS DETAILS TO THE PLATFORM earlier promised? Or better still we should reapply?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Teawhy2011: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2017
aitanofi:
Has anyone gotten the much anticipated ACCESS DETAILS TO THE PLATFORM earlier promised? Or better still we should reapply?

We never hear anything abt it since Monday,let's still waiting patiently for FG if truly the congrat message emanated from them
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Abbey2411(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Beckyodafe:
Nysc certificate is not compulsory, but with nysc cert. you'll be considered to teach in secondary school otherwise you'll be posted to primary school.

this is not true. in oyo state, most npvn were posted to primary schools with their nysc discharge certs
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by TGM2015: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Teawhy2011:

We never hear anything abt it since Monday,let's still waiting patiently for FG if truly the congrat message emanated from them
The messages was sent by NPOWER team, check the attached screenshot. I don't think there's any crime reapplying for this year, I will only suggest that those who received the message should exercise patience/wait till first week of next month before reapplying.

Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Dammie199(f): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2017
Those of us that received the message...... Any hope for us because I want to reapply o
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by jeslofem: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2017
realGURU:
why wastee your time on n-power when you can makeseveral thousands of dollars monthly, chcek my signature for details

I checked your signature and had signed in on the site, pls what next.
also pls u can pm me if u don't mind 07037741186 whatsapp
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by jeslofem: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2017
realGURU:
why wastee your time on n-power when you can makeseveral thousands of dollars monthly, chcek my signature for details

I checked your signature and had signed in on the site, pls what next?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by realGURU(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
jeslofem:

I checked your signature and had signed in on the site, pls what next.
ok goto your member area, find your sign up url, invites other people to join and get their free website, the more member you got the more money you will make
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Teawhy2011: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dammie199:
Those of us that received the message...... Any hope for us because I want to reapply o

Let's wait till 1st week of July and see wht will happen?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Dammie199(f): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Just received another message from N power now about the 2016 application but I'm scared cos I've reapplied for 2017 own..... I hope there won't be any problem on the reapplying issue
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by kwasedi(f): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dammie199:
Just received another message from N power now about the 2016 application but I'm scared cos I've reapplied for 2017 own..... I hope there won't be any problem on the reapplying issue

Same with me fa
Its their fault jor
Let's wait nd see
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by HollaTranzact: 12:59am On Jun 27, 2017
What was in the context of the message ??
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 28, 2017
I got the 3 messages and I did my test last year what next to do pls .[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Kupaskeybaba(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
let go to our LGA

Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Dammie199(f): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kupaskeybaba:
let go to our LGA

But they didn't send it to us that we should go to our LGA, they only said we should wait for the next step
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Kupaskeybaba(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dammie199:

But they didn't send it to us that we should go to our LGA, they only said we should wait for the next step
der is notin bad in inquiring from ur LGA
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Teawhy2011: 12:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Hummm! Let's wait and see,bt I dnt knw y we never hear any official statement abt d messages we av received
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Sadot(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
pls nairalanders, are we to reapply cos it is about closing
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Sadot(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kupaskeybaba:
der is notin bad in inquiring from ur LGA

I was at my LGA today and they weren't sure too... really don't know what to do to be sure
If any update from anyone end, let's share it please
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dammie199:
hi bro have you been sent the details to login? I mean to proceed since the last text
I applied, but I stopped using the Sim I used almost a year now
although I reapplied , I just got to know about this now
pls reply me so I know how to about this
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Dammie199(f): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
rasojie:

hi bro have you been sent the details to login? I mean to proceed since the last text
I applied, but I stopped using the Sim I used almost a year now
although I reapplied , I just got to know about this now
pls reply me so I know how to about this
No, I've not gotten any message from them yet
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Abeg,,, is npower registration still on?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by madri4u: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please room, how do I contact npower for effective correction of my last digit bvn number which I made when filling the form.Tried calling their line, bt always busy.Mine is N-Teach.I re-apply to correct d bvn number bt d portal keep telling already registered.Pls, room wat do I do?.I need dis npower job to survive.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by clerics1: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
I was at the Rivers state secretariat, yesterday as regards the text msg., you*ve been selected into N-power waiting list of 2016..."

The N-power rivers' state coordinator informed me that those oF US Who got the msg have already been selected into the scheme as the msg reads, and our names will come alongside those of 2017 applying now...

It was confirmed by them that, the msg emanated from N-power but no other source.

In the summary of our conversation, we dont need to apply again, meanwhile, applying again does not change anything.

Let*s be properly guided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Obitex4real: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Please house I got the same message from Npower. But the question is if we do not get any message from then,should we write the online test with others.Thanks
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by RealityShot: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
clerics1:
I was at the Rivers state secretariat, yesterday as regards the text msg., you*ve been selected into N-power waiting list of 2016..."

The N-power rivers' state coordinator informed me that those oF US Who got the msg have already been selected into the scheme as the msg reads, and our names will come alongside those of 2017 applying now...

It was confirmed by them that, the msg emanated from N-power but no other source.

In the summary of our conversation, we dont need to apply again, meanwhile, applying again does not change anything.

Please where is there office located?
Also, Please how many questions are there on the npower test?
I saw only 11 (eleven) questions in npower tax.

Thank you
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Teawhy2011: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hp if we re-apply,it won't terminate or affect d congrat message we got?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Teawhy2011: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
clerics1:

If one re-applies,hope it won't lead to one's disqualification? Then,why we neva get login detail to access npvn portal for verification since we received the message abt 3weeks' ago? Why FG Npower Team doesn't release any press/official statement about the messages we av received? Why delaying us till 2017 applicants' list out? Pls let's knw our fate b4 2017 application closes,either to re-apply or not we need official statement abt it. Laolu Akande,Afolabi Imoukhede,where are you?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Dammie199(f): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Those of us that reapplied,can we also do the 2017 test and hope it won't lead to disqualification of 2016 application?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Teawhy2011: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dammie199:
Those of us that reapplied,can we also do the 2017 test and hope it won't lead to disqualification of 2016 application?

Dt is y I'm scaring of re-applying since o! I called npower call centre yesterday,they said we shouldn't reapply that they will attend to us soon.u may ignore d test o! Bcs of disqualification
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by LuckyLucyano: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Teawhy2011:

If one re-applies,hope it won't lead to one's disqualification? Then,why we neva get login detail to access npvn portal for verification since we received the message abt 3weeks' ago? Why FG Npower Team doesn't release any press/official statement about the messages we av received? Why delaying us till 2017 applicants' list out? Pls let's knw our fate b4 2017 application closes,either to re-apply or not we need official statement abt it. Laolu Akande,Afolabi Imoukhede,where are you?

I tire oo
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by jessyb: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
if you reside in Lagos and would like to make good income in partnership with a real estate firm, call or whatsapp 07084910289

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Write A Good CV / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.