Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Who Else Got This Message From N Power? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message From N Power? (46050 Views)

My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? / Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Teawhy2011: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
*Waiting List*

Now some of you obviously have received SMS regards selection from 2016 waiting list before discarding the waiting list. As a result of those absent from physical verification and also disqualified, it goes without saying that we have got a few slots across states and so what we did because again every state had a waiting list even at the point of when we pre-selected and deployed you all to the states end of November, early December 2016. Now those of you who have received SMS’s to say “Congratulations you have now been selected from the 2016 waiting list, stay tuned , we would ….” the Text message did say that that we will communicate further details on your physical verification and onboarding to you later , so just stay tuned. We haven’t forgotten you , most likely , we would onboard you with your next colleagues that are coming in but stay tuned and we will let you know when you will be fully activated
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by Dammie199(f): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2017
Please house, those of us that got the text message for 2016,can we also write the test for that of 2017
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by ApostleEbuka(m): 1:12am On Oct 09, 2017
please any update on this? the phone i used to receive text messages from npower got spoiled so no way to be updated for now. please you guys should be updating me by this thread. thank you.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by ApostleEbuka(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
please any update on this? the phone i used to receive text messages from npower got spoiled so no way to be updated for now. please you guys should be updating me by this thread. thank you.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by ApostleEbuka(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Who Else Got This Message From N Power? by ApostleEbuka(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
how far? who else reapplied and was shortlisted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? / How To Write A Good CV / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.