Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) (43099 Views)

Nigeria escapes another $1.8bn arbitration award / Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics) / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by romme2u: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
delishpot:
Good for him
angry
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by markpenk: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
So, while he was running for his life and trying to escape, he took notice of everything about the assailants ba? shocked Dino my guy wink cheesy grin. Looks like you missed your calling as a detective lol.

On a more serious note, are we sure Dino didn't orchestrate the attack to validate his claims of the so-called assassination attempts on his life?

Thus casting himself as the victim, disrupting the recall process and distract his constituents? These politicians aren't above doing anything that will keep them in power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by alabiyemmy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
olatunji21:
Escaped Assassination attempt but had the time to properly scrutinize the attacker, including recognizing their names, job functions and area of placement... Beautiful..

Good thinking. You should join the Nigerian Police Force joo.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
BroZuma:
Drama King

He's more like a 'drama queen'...too much talk but no action.

What has he achieved as a Senator?

Like is 'owner' (Saraki) his political stock is very low now...2019 can't come quickly enough for the electorates to vote him out.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by ExInferis(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nothing good has ever come out of kogi.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Student125(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Me as a person, cuz I don't support Dino is not enough reason for anybody to conclude am with Yaya bello(owing salaries).
My point is both of them are same, in fact all politicians.
Is it not Akeredolu that said he will pay all outstanding salaries in Ondo during campaign that later begged the workers to wave the outstanding salaries when elected.
Dino can be worst if in Yaya's position tomorrow.
Nigerian should wise up and stop thinking in one direction, somethings don't look the way they really are( the more you look the less u c).
Assassin will plan well before striking, in that open ground, it is either they shoot at close range (among the crowd) or far distance (sniper) or create confusion for him to rush into his car, lay ambush at two or 3 possible road he might pass. And finally, it is either they shoot on target or off target but casualty shldnt b more than 2.
Imagine he was not sure if anybody died bt he was able to recognize those that attacked.
#Think
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by MrOrioye(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
We await pictures...at least they didn't do anything to your phone.

JNBoss:
Senator Dino Melaye Just escaped another assasination attempt, as he led a protest against the state government.

Dino says two of his cars are damaged, while two persons are reportedly injured.

See his tweets.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/dino-melaye-escapes-another.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
2 of una just dey evans english anyhow today...abi una brain dey observe june 12 nii? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin menawhile let it be known that evans has been added to the longman primary dictionary..what it means your guess is as good as mine.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
binsanni:

the points continue
dino 9point: bello 18 point. i din't were they are heading to
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by sweetlaw: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dino, Dino, u better run for ur dear life. U have upset d powers that be and they are after u, they won't stop until u are six feet below.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by eldeens: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
JNBoss:
Senator Dino Melaye Just escaped another assasination attempt, as he led a protest against the state government.

Dino says two of his cars are damaged, while two persons are reportedly injured.

See his tweets.

Am i the only person reading severely as seveally, comon who dey handle this twitter handle, sure he go school?
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Donbabaj: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
smellingmenses:
cool it is surprising that the only high profile person speaking against the almost 10 months unpaid salaries in Kogi is whom some people are aiming to recall...

Dino 4 governor joor

He is the only high profile speaking against the 10mnths unpaid salaries abi. But you did not ask why is he not speaking against the reduction of his entitlements at the Senate. Is he no longer flaunting his numerous cuisine cars

Oga park well.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
TPAND:
When this happens to anyone in your family, we will also say good for them. Someone is standing up and speaking against the ills of the Kogi State Government on the civil servants and pensioners, you are typing rubbish

and u wan tell me say no be bird of d same beda dem bi abi. Dino melaye wey be tief dey speak against d ills of kogi state. Mchewwwww. Wia u com 4rm self. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by TundeHashim(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
why is public opinion against dino this much? the real idiot and bastard in all these tragedy is yahya bello who has contributed extensively to the suffering of Kogi people
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Mrjaz(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
massinola:
Ah swear, these apc people na clown. Who remembered 2015 when Buhari also escaped bomb blast during his campaign? Na so them escape na e we never heard of anybody escaping boko bomb? He will now tell his gullible followers that Bello is responsible. I don't know who kogites offended to deserve these two animals (Bello and Dino). They are not fit to be nursery school class Reps. Nonsense
you nailed it Bro
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Jacks14: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
TPAND:
When this happens to anyone in your family, we will also say good for them. Someone is standing up and speaking against the ills of the Kogi State Government on the civil servants and pensioners, you are typing rubbish
shut up bizzy body what do u knw about kogi....dino is noise maker and a failure without achieving not to pple of his constituency....u are displaying ur stupidity n madness

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by hysteriabox(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
TPAND:

So Dino has the masses at heart?
Nice.
Since when is he now a good guy with no strings attached?

Him, the Bello slow poke and probably every Nigerian politician doest deserve my sweat of defence.
But you, keep at it. Maybe it'll pay u soon

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by hysteriabox(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
TheShopKeeper:

He's more like a 'drama queen'...too much talk but no action.

What has he achieved as a Senator?

Like is 'owner' (Saraki) his political stock is very low now...2019 can't come quickly enough for the electorates to vote him out.

I can assure you Saraki ll literally buy his way in 2019. Too bad Kwara stilll see a demi god in that family name
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by delishpot: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
TPAND:

So it is not good that he escaped assasination? Should I have said too bad he escaped?
Yes if I or any member of my family escapes assasination please, biko type a million good for him. We would need all the good you can type cool

When two elephants dey fight, na grass dey surffer. I no dey put myself for wetin I no know legs or hands .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by suremanpatriot: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
...what do ppl gain taking their fellow human lives,except they aren't human at all. Just for wht mouth go eat they take lives without conscience...so how long do such ppl think they will live?
Corrupt morals leads to corrupt minds,a crude philosophy.This is unnatural and unthinkable to tak away live of those who do you no harm,where the Almighty GOD that created all Had commanded thou shall not kill.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by belindar: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Another script. Maybe these guy doesn't know that Nigerian are not gullible
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by bay30: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
massinola:
Ah swear, these apc people na clown. Who remembered 2015 when Buhari also escaped bomb blast during his campaign? Na so them escape na e we never heard of anybody escaping boko bomb? He will now tell his gullible followers that Bello is responsible. I don't know who kogites offended to deserve these two animals (Bello and Dino). They are not fit to be nursery school class Reps. Nonsense

Well said bro.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by stanfford: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yahaya Bello is just a wicked soul.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Badonasty(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
JNBoss:

See his tweets.

Lol...kogi James Bond

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by jfleece(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Another big lie!!!!

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by g4gerald: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dino must be a strong juju man, always escaping assassination attempts.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Lekison(m): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
can't believe some people are supporting the assassination attempt of this man who is fighting for what is right....Dino may not be perfect but bello is worse.....God bless kogi....I remain a kogite.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by Eeroh95(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
if people wanted you dead...you would have already been dead...nah you be first?
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by badman007(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Who remembers the story of the shepherd bboy and the wolf?
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by xtivin(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
blaquebelle:
This man should better just rest in Abuja and keep chopping money instead of risking his life. After all it's not like he's doing anything in the constituency sef undecided He should know by now that the jazz wei those people get pass ordinary matter lipsrsealed
You try... He should allow 15 month unpaid salaries and 17 month unpaid pension to continue?...Very insensitive comment, Though we know this man to behave like a rascal but he is the only voice in Kogi speaking against this evil government and Bello is doing all he can to silence him
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by mistermaster: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
uncle ronal-DINO melaye, DSS nah name of hospital?
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) by dederocs(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dino is nothing but a desperate crook, living off the gullibility of Kogi people and Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Saved From Drowning In Suleja Flood Near Abuja. Photos / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) / Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.