Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke (4431 Views)

Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by MissRaine69(f): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
South Africa’s Minister of Health, Aaron Motsoaledi, has said ‘doggy’ style during sex is the major cause of cancer and stroke.

He said after three years of arduous research, he found out that the high pumping of blood during sex, when one is standing or kneeling overloads the veins in the legs which ultimately causes stroke.

He told The Insider, “On cancer – one of the main causes of cancer is stress, fatigue and tiredness.

“The most energy consuming and stressful sexual position for men is doggy; hence the connection is more than clear.
“Look, I am only giving you guys a snippet, but we will be posting the results of the full research on the Ministry website.”
He added that he is in talks with Home Affairs Minister, Malusi Gigaba to craft a legislation that will seek to outlaw this style.

And he is the Minister of health ......Africa has many problems.

3 Likes

Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
shocked

Chaaai! Sorftwerk come ooo... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by Park01: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
it might be true grin
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by AHCB: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
MissRaine69:
South Africa’s Minister of Health, Aaron Motsoaledi, has said ‘doggy’ style during sex is the major cause of cancer and stroke.

He said after three years of arduous research, he found out that the high pumping of blood during sex, when one is standing or kneeling overloads the veins in the legs which ultimately causes stroke.

He told The Insider, “On cancer – one of the main causes of cancer is stress, fatigue and tiredness.

“The most energy consuming and stressful sexual position for men is doggy; hence the connection is more than clear.
“Look, I am only giving you guys a snippet, but we will be posting the results of the full research on the Ministry website.”
He added that he is in talks with Home Affairs Minister, Malusi Gigaba to craft a legislation that will seek to outlaw this style.

Laughable. You have a source or link to add to this? Lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
oga sex na exercise o, simply tell us to stop all other forms of exercise cause all dey pump blood grin

2 Likes

Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by OkuFaba(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Doggy style abi Anal?? Ma guy get ur facts right.
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Chaaai! Sorftwerk come ooo... embarassed
cheesy are u scared I may get it?

Should we be bothered? grin

Don't mind op joor, I hope this won't be an excuse between us boo? grin
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by gamaliel121(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
common....for say na true most pple for done die of cancer or stroke now
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by Abortions: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
BullCRAP!
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Who in his right mind will even have sex behaving like a dog, its uterly confusing to me
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 13, 2017
"The major cause of cancer....." What an ignorant statement!
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by fergie001: 7:21am On Jun 13, 2017
Rem don come again,u people should leave our doggy abeg...
Abi is it ur doggie,haba!
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by FitnessDoctor: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2017
MissRaine69:

Lets wait for the full research.
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2017
This bs has no sauce?

1 Like

Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by Ajenyeoloaberem(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2017
Halfpenny:
This bs has no sauce?
no be only 'sauce' na juice

1 Like

Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by AreaFada2: 1:50am On Jun 15, 2017
Halfpenny:
This bs has no sauce?

But ketchup dey na. cheesy grin
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by phoenixthefirst(m): 2:18am On Jun 15, 2017
The OP's last sentence shows that the post is sarcastic!

1 Like

Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by uboma(m): 4:37am On Jul 18, 2017
lol
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by Burgerlomo: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2017
Una no well grin
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by joesmarty(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

This is a blatant lie.
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by obidevine(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Since I started "nacking", it's been doggystyle all the way, I've never heard that doggy (my favorite position) causes cancer or stroke.
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by MainoCooks(m): 1:49am On Aug 05, 2017
Only in Africa!
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 05, 2017
Wetin dat one know. If na xo all dem jack nd bully dose dogs wey dey kpansh for ontop mama sikiru dustbin for don get d stroke since.#sayYes to Doggy coz if we dont who will
Re: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke by barallanee(f): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2017
Lol...kai human beings..dem no jux lyk wen u tell dem wetin them d do the wrong grin

(1) (Reply)

The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT / Why Are Hausa Men Against Condom Use / Why Do I Find These Kind Of Women Very Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.