Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

On The Issue Of Spirit Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The Issue Of Spirit Wife (419 Views)

15 Signs Of Spirit Wife Or Husband In Your Life. / 100% Solution to end Spirit husband and Spirit wife / A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Issue Of Spirit Wife by djoguns: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
My Mum thinks she can scare me into getting married...she said her Pastor said i had a Spirit wife and i needed to marry in real life as soon as possible to nullify d spirit affair...so i told mumsy; If i don already get spirit wife, wetin i want another woman for again? i can't cheat on my Spirit wife o. My popsy sef come dey halla instead of him to be proud say him be Spirit Father in law...To further scare me, She said; the Pastor said d Spirit already had 2 children for me!! Well, i just wan know if those children dey go school? If d spirits can train my children i'll be happy, i've always wanted my kids to school abroad...yes d spirit world is like abroad na. School fees may even be cheaper there so...benjoks
Re: On The Issue Of Spirit Wife by yomi007k(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin

I dey feel u die....

Y r all parents pushing dir sons to get married....na so my guy wey no get pass 100k for acct dey tell me say him wan do 4million wedding....n he doesnt knw hw to go abt it.

I told him *aye n she e *
Re: On The Issue Of Spirit Wife by Thegoodlord(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Deliverance churches has used the spirit wife/husband issue to cage many people down. Their whole thought Now is I've been caged by spirit husband and so no man will come for my hand in marriage cos the spirit is jealous. Such tots ends up making them have sex in the dream and tag it spirit wife/husband.
Jam 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
Jam 1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Gal 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that hangeth on a tree:

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Re: On The Issue Of Spirit Wife by MissRaine69(f): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
How do you apply for a spirit child visa? What about the photos for the passport?

(1) (Reply)

''home Of Pleasure'' Trending-movie / Why Do Men Get Married (photo)? / Question:does It Matter If A Lady Is Older Than The Guy In The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.