Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

VACANCY : 100k Salary , Who Is Interested, Come For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCY : 100k Salary , Who Is Interested, Come For Interview (8913 Views)

Writing/Editing Professional To Earn 100k Salary / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VACANCY : 100k Salary , Who Is Interested, Come For Interview by Viergeachar: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2017
The OP has many monikers and agents (prospective applicants dropping their email addresses).

Wehdonesir!
Re: VACANCY : 100k Salary , Who Is Interested, Come For Interview by smithyemy: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
gud afternoon my fellow niralanders;my name is OYEYEMI.i will like to advise some of us that have already criticise this company and even went as far as call them different names that i enventually did their interview today @ thesame address.they are a genuine and well organise company.above,let all learn not to criticise every company that advertise online.that is my own advice
Re: VACANCY : 100k Salary , Who Is Interested, Come For Interview by captainking(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
smithyemy:
gud afternoon my fellow niralanders;my name is OYEYEMI.i will like to advise some of us that have already criticise this company and even went as far as call them different names that i enventually did their interview today @ thesame address.they are a genuine and well organise company.above,let all learn not to criticise every company that advertise online.that is my own advice
are you the young man on black suit?? I was there too.. Even before the interview... I went to th company to verify it and gav feedback to interested persons.. Am The guy on sky blue suit with glasses.. . I also met another nairaland female there too... Don't mind the critics.. The hr actually read all the Comments here...
Re: VACANCY : 100k Salary , Who Is Interested, Come For Interview by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Emmey15:
many people want to go into farming but like every other business it requires skill and expertise

That is why I have put together over 150 practical ebooks from top training institutes and research centres
From this ebooks you will learn about
Plantain and banana farming
Rice planting and processing
Pineapple,
vegetables
tomatoes
cucumber
pepper
maize
soyabeans and other legumes
mushroom production and sales
Moringa farming
Fruth farming
Setting up and running a green house farm
and other lucrative crops
You will also get materials on organic farming like;
Production of compost
Vermiculture(earthworm farming)

You will also get materials on
Bee and honey production
Beef and dairy cattle production
Goat rearing
Poultry production (quill, chicken,turkey,duck etc,)
Pig
Snail farming
Rabbit production and processing
Fish farming and aquaculture
Grass cutter farming and many more

Including Materials on food processing
How to make cassava chips and flour
How to make potatoes chips and flour
Honey processing
How to parkage agricultural​ products

You will also get materials on
Using ICT agricultural for marketing
Creating and Running a farmers cooperative
Sourcing for funds
Writing well detailed agricultural business plan
And also learn new ways of agricultural production

You will get all this materials and more for just a stipend of #2000
To get this offer
Call or send a message (WhatsApp and telegram) to me on 08162903890

*This is the season to go into agriculture and adequate knowledge is the key*
*Don't just rush into agricultural Get Knowledge about it first*

Bro, are u into farming yourself? Give me the address of your farm as I need to go there and verify before taking u seriously.

If u are not a farmer I command u to delete this post and never write and sell ebooks on what u don't practice yourself. Ok?
Re: VACANCY : 100k Salary , Who Is Interested, Come For Interview by AjiChris(f): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2017
captainking:
are you the young man on black suit?? I was there too.. Even before the interview... I went to th company to verify it and gav feedback to interested persons.. Am The guy on sky blue suit with glasses.. . I also met another nairaland female there too... Don't mind the critics.. The hr actually read all the Comments here...
hmmm jt passing by...lolz
Re: VACANCY : 100k Salary , Who Is Interested, Come For Interview by captainking(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2017
AjiChris:
hmmm jt passing by...lolz
hahaha.. Pass by wella oo.. If I catch u ehh.
Re: VACANCY : 100k Salary , Who Is Interested, Come For Interview by AjiChris(f): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
captainking:
hahaha.. Pass by wella oo.. If I catch u ehh.
lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Primary School Teachers Recruitment 2019 - Apply Now / Adexen Recruitment Agency Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Graduate Jobs At Nigerian Airspace Management Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.