Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS (59074 Views)

"Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS / "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by ekensi01: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Welldone now what?
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
The moment I saw "lady," I wanted to stop reading cos its clear she is only being emotional

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by kachi08(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
God possibility! Thank you Jesus for her life.
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by SalamRushdie: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
The doctor that certified her dead should be investigated. How many people has he certified dead that weren't actually dead? This is a very serious cause and the authorities should get to its root.

It was a police officer that certified her dead and not a Doctor
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by cuntento(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
No bi doctor. Na police officer certified her dead
FunkyAlhaji2015:
God be praised
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by micflo28(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Praise master Jesus...
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
The doctor that certified her dead should be investigated. How many people has he certified dead that weren't actually dead? This is a very serious cause and the authorities should get to its root.
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by Mayflowa(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
cuntento:
No bi doctor. Na police officer certified her dead

Hahaha. Actually, all police officers are suppose to have training in medic and first line restoration techniques
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by LordCenturion(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Police inspector confirmed her dead" my question is "when police became doctor to confirm someone Dead"?,the other day, it was police officer picking up gun at crime scene with bare hand,, I shake my head for this nation,
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by Dreament(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
DarkHenrie:
Super story. When it's the police that confirmed you dead why won't you wake up on the way to the mortuary? Orisirisi!
I it might not be as u said. the police are not doctors. she must hv beenon conscious then before she regain herself
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
OtemAtum:
A good one. She can't die when it isn't her time yet. If it is one religious pastorpreneur or a 419 now, they would come and be telling us story of one eternal fire which their god has made for them for their temporal human mistakes on earth. Mtchew. What I heard and saw when I died too, nobody would believe it in this religous-drained country.
Anyway, here is an account of Mullah who died also and saw it all:

For more, visit this link: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Is this some fiction?
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
tripoli007:
When did it become the duty of DPO and police officer to certify someone dead .. dPO don turn medical personnel.. Naija Na was ohh
My very thoughts
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by uwa244(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
I thought she was pronounced dead by a medical doctor.
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by jbnm: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
Many people have been buried alive in this country.

I tell u bro.imagine waking up in a coffin already buried.that's a worst situation to find urself in dis life
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by jbnm: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:

the doctor should be arrested.the guy is a fraud
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by OtemAtum: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Is this some fiction?
No it is not. It is the hidden scrolls of truth which the good gods are revealing in this age.
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
OtemAtum:
No it is not. It is the hidden scrolls of truth which the good gods are revealing in this age.
Are you for real? Kindly refer me to the book
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by mistermaster: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
na film
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The truth is that many unconscious Nigerians have been routed straight to mortuaries rather than the ER (Emergency Room) where they eventually die of cold just because people who have no experience in certifying anything dead certified them dead on the spot like the DPO did
Gospel truth

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by OBku4(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=OtemAtum post=57459888]A good one. She can't die when it isn't her time yet. If it is one religious pastorpreneur or a 419 now, they would come and be telling us story of one eternal fire which their god has made for them for their temporal human mistakes on earth. Mtchew. What I heard and saw when I died

Hmm. See EPISTLE!!
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by Sanchase: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
As soon as there is an accident in Nigeria an orange seller will just shout "Chai e don die", everybody will assume the person is dead undecided
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by Burgerlomo: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Are they not supposed to check for pulse in the first place to see if they can still resuscitate her before they declared her dead?
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by Nicepoker(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
she resemble an astonished corpse
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by Exponental(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Imagine she's the child of a Muslim fanatic. After the DPO said she was dead, burial straight!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by holluphemydavid(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Tank God for her life
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by belindar: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
ThankGod for you. Meanwhile you are not dead Bicos it is Nigeria police that certified you are dead and we know them. Even if Nigeria doctors says you are dead , second opinion is needed.
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by monz(m): 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
BoneBlogger:
A young lady has revealed how she miraculously woke up after being confirmed dead at an accident scene some years back. According to her, she jerked back to life while they where trying to take her to the mortuary following a horrific accident which she was involved in.

She revealed how a truck failed brake and smashed her at a certain distance leaving her with serious injuries. According to her, the Divisional Police Officer DPO and police inspector confirmed her dead on he spot after seeing her and told the people there to take her to the mortuary..

She said on the way to the mortuary, she heard a voice telling her that 'she's not meant to be here' that she should get up because she's strong...that was when she woke...

On seeing what happened, the boys who were planning on taking her to the mortuary backtracked and took her to the hospital where she underwent surgery. Now, she's not only hale and hearty but also stronger than before, according to her testimony.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/lady-wakes-up-after-being-declared-dead-in-an-accident.html

thank GOD for ur life

Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by fortunechy(m): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
chai!!! what a substandard country where is the duty of D. P. O to pronounce someone dead..... what a country!!!I wonder how many people they 've buried alive.
Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:35am On Jun 13, 2017
na so dem carry my friend for army together with scattered human flesh in body bags, only for him to wake up in the mortuary. . .well, he finally had to leave the yeye army job.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS by Alexbrain(m): 12:40am On Jun 13, 2017
grayht:
Only God knows how she experienced NDE..

Very awful I guess..
Most NDEs are nt really awful, so probably her own was nt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) / Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) / Paul Enenche's 2021 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.