Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu (2283 Views)

List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra / See All The Politicians That Fought GEJ Who Have Been Served A Dose Of Their Med / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by Ifyone123(f): 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
On 23 November, 2015, Nnamdi Kanu was arrested on charges and count trial of criminal conspiracy, intimidation and membership of an illegal organisation by Nigeria's Department of State Services (DSS) alongside two persons agitating for the Nation Of Biafra.

On 28, April 2017, Nnamdi kanu was granted bail and released from kuje prison to unite with his family leaving behind two Biafra agitators still in detention at kuje prison, Abuja.

It is 45 days today after Kanu's release and nothing has been done to secure the release of the other agitators in detention.

Is this politics playing its con or are the detained agitators already abandoned? What are the Indigenous People Of Biafra doing about their release?

1 Like

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by TheKingdom: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
what are you doing about it I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by nwaanambra1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ifyone123:
On 23 November, 2015, Nnamdi Kanu was arrested on charges and count trial of criminal conspiracy, intimidation and membership of an illegal organisation by Nigeria's Department of State Services (DSS) alongside two persons agitating for the Nation Of Biafra.

On 28, April 2017, Nnamdi kanu was granted bail and released from kuje prison to unite with his family leaving behind two Biafra agitators still in detention at kuje prison, Abuja.

It is 45 days today after Kanu's release and nothing has been done to secure the release of the other agitators in detention.

Is this politics playing its con or are the detained agitators already abandoned? What are the Indigenous People Of Biafra doing about their release?

their scammer leader has used them and dump them - like he is using ndi igbo to run his greatest scam.

a man that is still living in his fathers house at age 50+ wants to be the leader of the great igbo nation.

ndi Igbooo!!!! onye mere anyi ifa? embarassed embarassed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
nwaanambra1:

their scammer leader has used them and dump them - like he is using ndi igbo to run his greatest scam.

a man that is still living in his fathers house at age 50+ wants to be the leader of the great igbo nation.

What the fvck is this?

2 Likes

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by conductor5: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ifyone123:

Did those people complain to you that they were abandoned?

5 Likes

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by menxer: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Were there not two people crucified with the "Messiah" on the cross?
How many "resurrected" with him?

1 Like

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by conductor5: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
nwaanambra1:

Taiwo Abiola stop hiding your protruding cone head behind that keyword. Ozu mbu. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
There is campaign for their freedom as well, and their respective lawyers have filed for their bails yet again, which is coming up this month.
They were arrested differently, and each of their cases are different. Don't worry, the guys will be freed, they or their families did not complain to you that they were abandoned.
IPOB is still taking care of their respective families, which includes accommodation, healthcare, feeding and education.

Anybody who thinks they have been forgotten must be a joker, we do not forget one of our own, "Onye ahana nwanne ya".

5 Likes

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ifyone123:

You registered this handle yesterday and all your posts is fixated on IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, I will advice you go get a life, dummy!

6 Likes

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by nwaanambra1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
conductor5:

Taiwo Abiola stop hiding your protruding cone head behind that keyword. Ozu mbu. cheesy

misguided kids everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ifyone123:

They were not granted bail, so nothing can be done about it untill the case comes up next month. They were not abandoned at all
Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by nwaanambra1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Agumbankembu:

What the fvck is this?

the Bleep is - we are all not fooled by Nnamdi Kanu. i know him for what he is - and am so sad at what he is doing to our jobless youths.

the more sad thing is - he is trying to destroy the efforts of every hard working Igbo man within Nigeria. It is very easy for you to stay in your fathers house and keep calling Igbos to come back home but you will not know how painful that statement is to an average igbo man in Abuja with investments worth 100s of millions of Naira and properties worth not less than 700 million Naira - then one idiot will cause problems that will make him abandon those efforts accumulated over the years!

Nigerian is bad doesn't mean it affects only igbos - what every sane Nigerian should be asking for is a restructured entity that will be conducive for all and sundry and not making more enemies for us.

NNAMDI KANU IS A SCAMMER AND HE IS RUNNING THE MOST SUCCESSFUL SCAM ON THE IGBOS - NOW SOME FOOLS ARE BEGINNING TO SEE HIM AS GOD SENT - VERY FUNNY! HE WILL SOON MEET HIS WATERLOO! REAL SOON.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
nwaanambra1:

the Bleep is - we are all not fooled by Nnamdi Kanu. i know him for what he is - and am so sad at what he is doing to our jobless youths.

the more sad thing is - he is trying to destroy the efforts of every hard working Igbo man within Nigeria. It is very easy for you to stay in your fathers house and keep calling Igbos to come back home but you will not know how painful that statement is to an average igbo man in Abuja with investments worth 100s of millions of Naira and properties worth not less than 700 million Naira - then one idiot will cause problems that will make him abandon those efforts accumulated over the years!

Nigerian is bad doesn't mean it affects only igbos - what every sane Nigerian should be asking for is a restructured entity that will be conducive for all and sundry and not making more enemies for us.

NNAMDI KANU IS A SCAMMER AND HE IS RUNNING THE MOST SUCCESSFUL SCAM ON THE IGBOS - NOW SOME FOOLS ARE BEGINNING TO SEE HIM AS GOD SENT - VERY FUNNY! HE WILL SOON MEET HIS WATERLOO! REAL SOON.

Taah getaway from here, people are talking, this one is talking.

1 Like

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by nwaanambra1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Taah getaway from here, people are talking, this one is talking.

and when they call people to come out - jobless touts like you will also join and come out.

internet has really tried!

ikpe amaro gi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by conductor5: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
nwaanambra1:

misguided kids everywhere.
Lai Mohammed does not have one single sense. How can you register names with obvious names like the robot I'm quoting? cheesy

Even the recently sacked set of BMCs ngeneukwenu, omenka and sarrki were not this daft.

@poster,
Look here robot, if you call your local government chairman a kid again, the spirit of the all the cone heads I've smashed on this forum alone will haunt you into the Lagoon. Just say pim again cheesy
Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by nwaanambra1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
conductor5:

[s]Lai Mohammed does not have one single sense. How can you register names with obvious names like the robot I'm quoting? cheesy

Even the recently sacked set of BMCs ngeneukwenu, omenka and sarrki were not this daft.

@poster,
Look here robot, if you call your local government chairman a kid again, the spirit of the all the cone heads I've smashed on this forum alone will haunt you into the Lagoon. Just say pm again cheesy[/s]

by their comments you know them - jambites.

like i said earlier - misguided kids allover Nairaland. i don't have your time boy - go look for your mates and play with them.

1 Like

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
nwaanambra1:

and when they call people to come out - jobless touts like you will also join and come out.

internet has really tried!

ikpe amaro gi!

You may be a jobless tout, am definitely not, not everyone is an underachiever and internet champ like you made a name for yourself on here.
Mana nihi ugwu m ga kwanyere nwoke, ka o diba.

1 Like

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
BIAFRA IS MAKING THEM WANDERING IN THEIR HEAD TO COOK UP STORY BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IT BACKFIRES.....BIAFRA IS HERE

1 Like

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by nwaanambra1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Agumbankembu:

[s]You may be a jobless tout, am definitely not, not everyone is an underachiever and internet champ like you made a name for yourself on here.
Mana nihi ugwu m ga kwanyere nwoke, ka o diba[/s].

leave matter my broda! we know jobless youths when we see them. if you have something meaningful doing you wont have time to waste smelling kanu's foul mess - and if you are a real igbo man that have invested not just in the east but in various other parts of Nigeria you would av seen the dangers in nnamdi kanu's scam against Ndi Igbo and would av spoken against it.

nwane oburu na i choro enyem aka - bia ka anyi bu umu nne ti ye gi ni fe bara uru! rapu nnamdi na nso ala ona eme ndi igbo!
Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
nwaanambra1:

leave matter my broda! we know jobless youths when we see them. if you have something meaningful doing you wont have time to waste smelling kanu's foul mess - and if you are a real igbo man that have invested not just in the east but in various other parts of Nigeria you would av seen the dangers in nnamdi kanu's scam against Ndi Igbo and would av spoken against it.

nwane oburu na i choro enyem aka - bia ka anyi bu umu nne ti ye gi ni fe bara uru! rapu nnamdi na nso ala ona eme ndi igbo!

A real Igbo will have his important investments home, like we the real Igbos did, all the fake ones who invest all their livelihoods outside Igboland are the reason why any nonsense person can wake up one day to issue us quit notice.

I support IPOB, and i know my worth, people are free to say whatever they can.

Nwanne nyere umu nne gi aka, Agumba bu echichi ndi obodo nyere omere oha di ka m, a naghi m ario gi nri. Lekwa onye nkea, e nwere mu aku zuru ndi ulo m.

Anya saa gi.
Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Onye obula nwere right ikwere na ihe o choro ikwere, mana o bukwa maka ndi ga-agho sabo, akuko ha agaghi adi uto ma a na-ako ya.

Udo diri gi.
Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by nwaanambra1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Agumbankembu:

A real Igbo will have his important investments home, like we the real Igbos did, all the fake ones who invest all their livelihoods outside Igboland are the reason why any nonsense person can wake up one day to issue us quit notice.

I support IPOB, and i know my worth, people are free to say whatever they can.

Nwanne nyere umu nne gi aka, Agumba bu echichi ndi obodo nyere omere oha di ka m, a naghi m ario gi nri. Lekwa onye nkea, e nwere mu aku zuru ndi ulo m.

Anya saa gi.

so 76% of ndi igbo that have their investments outside ala igbo are all fake igbos ekwa?

typical ipob reasoning.

EOD.

uche gi di'a.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by conductor5: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
nwaanambra1:

by their comments you know them - jambites.

like i said earlier - misguided kids allover Nairaland. i don't have your time boy - go look for your mates and play with them.
[/s]
The thing dey pepper this cone headed sky descendant like mad. I'm coming back to wrench your poor ewedu-filled skull - when I'm done shortly with my family time cheesy
Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
nwaanambra1:

so 76% of ndi igbo that have their investments outside ala igbo are all fake igbos ekwa?

typical ipob reasoning.

EOD.

uche gi di'a.

U first raised the issue of a real igbo man, and being Igbocentric, I told you what it means being real.
Ekwucha m, ndi ofe na ndi ugwu enweghi investment na ani Igbo, so why should we live a life that they will dictate for us where to stay and where not to stay, because we foolishly made them kings over our lives, because of investments.

Ndi Igbo adighi anu nti, if u have investments, bring them back home, make plans.

1 Like

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by nwaanambra1(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Onye obula nwere right ikwere na ihe o choro ikwere, mana o bukwa maka ndi ga-agho sabo, akuko ha agaghi adi uto ma a na-ako ya.

Udo diri gi.

onye isi unu - nnadi kanu bu sabo nke mbu megidere ndi igbo gburu-gburu!

obulu na ochoro agam nuru ndi igbo - oka achiri ndi oke-ikpe ndi guru akwukwo ma kwa mara ihe karia nya were si te na UNITED NATION bido okwu biafra - oburo ni'me nkpotu na radio na akpo asusu ndi ozo ajo afa - ma kawa na emetara anyi ndi iro gburu-gburu!

nwane! uche gi di kwa ya!
Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
nwaanambra1:

onye isi unu - nnadi kanu bu sabo nke mbu megidere ndi igbo gburu-gburu!

obulu na ochoro agam nuru ndi igbo - oka achiri ndi oke-ikpe ndi guru akwukwo ma kwa mara ihe karia nya were si te na UNITED NATION bido okwu biafra - oburo ni'me nkpotu na radio na akpo asusu ndi ozo ajo afa - ma kawa na emetara anyi ndi iro gburu-gburu!

nwane! uche gi di kwa ya!

jee zuo ike di anyi, tupu Nnamdi Kanu aputa, ha na-emesi ndi Igbo up.
Lee ka m ngwa gi nwoke m, o nwedi ofu n'ime ha huru ndi Igbo n'anya. Saa anya gi mmiri.
Otegokwa i loosuru weight before ndi ugwu na ndi ofe.
Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by greymiles: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
conductor5:

Igbos are coward

Simple question, u can't answer.

Even if it's a Yoruba dat wrote it, why don't u answer d question rather dan posting rubbish.

Baby factory cowards
Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by greymiles: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
conductor5:

Igbos are coward

Even if it's a Yoruba dat wrote it, why don't u answer d question rather dan posting rubbish.

Baby factory cowards
Weakling oshi
Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by conductor5: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
greymiles:

Igbos are coward

Baby factory cowards
Weakling oshi
Is it not inside the same Kuje that they are currently flogging your Oba of Ife after your slave masters massacred you in Ife?

Why are you losing sleep over "Beeerfruad" and "Nnamdi Cownu's" brothers when you haven't sent food to your own Ife brothers locked up in Kuja for over 1 month after they were arrested by Fulanis?

This is how you were screaming IPOB when the same Hausa/Fulani killed Abiola like a rat inside the same Kuje in 1998.

You guys are not called the biggest hypocrites (and cowards) in Africa for nothing.

Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Collateral damage…… just like the 2 million sacrificed by ojukwu.. A means to end… Kanu the sharp guy grin grin grin
Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by nwaanambra1(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Agumbankembu:

U first raised the issue of a real igbo man, and being Igbocentric, I told you what it means being real.
Ekwucha m, ndi ofe na ndi ugwu enweghi investment na ani Igbo, so why should we live a life that they will dictate for us where to stay and where not to stay, because we foolishly made them kings over our lives, because of investments.

Ndi Igbo adighi anu nti, if u have investments, bring them back home, make plans.

iits really so annoying when i hear umu nne who knows nothing about investments telling shrewd and experienced businessmen who have been building business empires and estate around Nigeria to bring their investments homes!

Let me ask you one simple question! ole ebe aga ebu na ta investments ndia? obu na onitsha, ka obu na awka, ka o bu na nnewi ko obu na Aba, ko bu na owerri - ok. obu si bu nata ya na enugu - biko gwa go dum abe enwere ala ga na ba ta investments nd'ia?

before you answer these questions let me remind you that kano is three time the size of anambra state and ndi igbo owns 48% of investments and properties in kano. Abuja is the size of anambra state and ndi igbo owns 68% on investment and properties in Abuja. Kaduna is three times the size of abia state - and ndi igbo owns 43% of investments and properties in kaduna!

combination of other northern states like sokoto, gombe, bauchi, plateau, nasarawa, kogi, benue, taraba, adamawa and the rest of them are like 50 times the size of the entire south east and ndi igbo own at least 30% of the economies, investment and properties in these northern states!

now i have not talked about south western states which ndi igbo owns not less than 47% on investments and properties in these states!

NOW TELL ME - IN WHICH PART OF THE EAST DO WE BRING THESE INVESTMENTS TO!!

THE ENTIRE SOUTH-SOUTH HAV MADE A PUBLIC DECLARATION THAT THEY ARE NOT A PART OF ALA-IGBO NEITHER ARE THEY A PART OF BIAFRA! DON'T FORGET THAT OUR PROPERTIES THEIR FATHERS CONFISCATED DURING THE CIVIL WAR IS STILL WITH THEM DESPITE THE FACT THAT OTHER REGIONS RETURNED OUR PROPERTIES BACK TO US AFTER THE WAR!

nwanem! uche gi di kwa yaoo!!
Re: Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu by greymiles: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
conductor5:

Is it not inside the same Kuje that they are currently flogging your Oba of Ife after your slave masters massacred you in Ife?

Why are you losing sleep over "Beeerfruad" and "Nnamdi Cownu's" brothers when you haven't sent food to your own Ife brothers locked up in Kuja for over 1 month after they were arrested by Fulanis?

This is how you were screaming IPOB when the same Hausa/Fulani killed Abiola like a rat inside the same Kuje in 1998.

You guys are not called the biggest hypocrites (and cowards) in Africa for nothing.
I didn't know u re also in kuje prison.

U shud AV told me na

Massob denying ipob!
Who is d greater coward

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: American Government Rejects Army Panel Report / The First Threat Of Seccession In Nigeria Was Made By The Yorubas / Fuel Scarcity: See What Kano People Did After Buhari's Visit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.