Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People (2383 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How To Eat Pussy / Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People by cee112: 12:21am On Jun 13, 2017
MouthAction can be the most exciting sexual experiences you can have. But it’s what you makeit. Take your time, practice often, pay attention to your lover’s signals, and most of all, enjoy yourself.http://www.sideviewgist.com/2017/06/how-to-eat-pussy-magical-guide-for.html

Re: How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People by RoyalBlak007: 12:23am On Jun 13, 2017
grin
Re: How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
grin

The MASTER is here ooo...we all know why ur smiling from ear to ear sha tongue....
Re: How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People by RoyalBlak007: 12:30am On Jun 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

The MASTER is here ooo...we all know why ur smiling from ear to ear sha tongue....

The Title is so hilarious grin , like how to eat candy grin
Re: How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

The Title is so hilarious grin , like how to eat candy grin

Hahahaha! Its like the Op is teaching us how to eat Fritzi.. grin

But we all know why ur smile has a multiple meaning but me no wan talk abt it lipsrsealed
Re: How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People by RoyalBlak007: 12:36am On Jun 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha! Its like the Op is teaching us how to eat Fritzi.. grin

But we all know why ur smile has a multiple meaning but me no wan talk abt it lipsrsealed

Hahaha! What's Fritzi må grin
Re: How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People by Gebbson007(m): 12:37am On Jun 13, 2017
"pussy"
Z dah a candy ?
Re: How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People by King2kay(m): 12:39am On Jun 13, 2017
Lol

Re: How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People by mrmrmister: 12:41am On Jun 13, 2017
What is pussy?

And what was happening to the girl in that picture?
Was she having a nightmare?

Re: How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Hahaha! What's Fritzi må grin
Haaabaa...nawa ooo...Fritzi na be ur favorite candy na embarassed

This candy melts in ur mouth. Not in ur hands grin cheesy

Re: How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People by Mznaett: 12:57am On Jun 13, 2017
Just for the love of pvssy see what someone's child (grown man) is doing! shocked grin
Re: How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People by moorevic(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
I don't understand the theory could someone please put me through via practical.

(1) (Reply)

What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? / Pls What Are The Signs That A Lady Will Not Like Sex In Marriage? / Guys Let's Talk About Your Condom - Does Condom Have Sizes For Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.