Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion (2142 Views)

Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Do You Think Christianity Had Crushed Our Native Cultures? / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 13, 2017
I think those that went to God only through His son is on the right path.. I have this pastor who converted from islam who will always take time to pray for his brethren in the religion that they may read and understand the koran(quran) he said before he and his family agrees to destroy the mosque in theie compound he used to be the one to do call to worship and all sort and as time goes by, he came across a verse in the quran which state that "ye have seen the truth buh ye blieve it not" so he said he read, meditate and prayed to God for this truth and that's when God direct him to His son.. And he ask God for a sign still if indeed christianity is the truth that was reffered to in the quran and he said God gave him the gift of speaking in tongue right from the dreams.. And also aside that, he and other muslim converts testify that the quran bear record of jesus christ which is why it mentions His name even more than the prophet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 13, 2017
paybak:
Yea

You "think" or you "know" brother?
Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Ngo40:

You "think" or you "know" brother?
i was just writing.. You can check back now.. I was a christain right from childhood so undoubtedly to me It is the only true religion and the reason i use the "i think" phrase is for the other religion practitioners to ponder on the write up.

1 Like

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Continuation

if you go through the word and teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ by whom we are redeemed unto God you'll definitely have no doubt about this religion as being the only and true one.. An islamic scholar who converted to christain once said "it's obvious that one is dead and one is alive and the other dead one and us all shall be waiting on the same line for judgement before him that resurrect." and here is a bible verse i'd love for you to see, it's coming from our Lord Jesus Christ..
John 16:2 "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
3: And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the father, nor me.
4: But these things have i told, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that i told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

If jesus who came from heaven can made mention of these things which were not then but of the future then don't you think you need to sit, relax and meditate.. And is it not coming to pass these days.. On whose name does IsIs, boko haram and other terrosists kills? On whose name is jihad fought.. God has already sent His word to clarify things even things that were to come.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 13, 2017
paybak:
i was just writing.. You can check back now.. I was a christain right from childhood so undoubtedly to me It is the only true religion and the reason i use the "i think" phrase is for the other religion practitioners to ponder on the write up.

Oh ok...sorry I spoke too soon....was just wanting you to be "solid" on what you believe....
Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by sleeknick: 12:57am On Jun 13, 2017
Dis ur matter wear skirt oh

1 Like

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 13, 2017
Ngo40:

Oh ok...sorry I spoke too soon....was just wanting you to be "solid" on what you believe....
it's no problem ma. Yes everyone need to be firm and solid on whatever ground they stand which is why i created this topic for the confused christian out there. I pray the lord help them to see the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 13, 2017
Ngo40:

it's no problem ma. Yes everyone need to be firm and solid on whatever ground they stand which is why i created this topic for the confused christian out there. I pray the lord help them.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 13, 2017
sleeknick:
Dis ur matter wear skirt oh
jean nko?

1 Like

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 13, 2017
paybak:
it's no problem ma. Yes everyone need to be firm and solid on whatever ground they stand which is why i created this topic for the confused christian out there. I pray the lord help them.

Absolutely....

1 Like

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Kbanka: 1:43am On Jun 13, 2017
The word 'Christianity' does not exist in the Bible.

There is no book of jesus in the Bible

The old testament is part of/is not part of the Bible (depending on what is more convenient for whichever is the debate at hand).

1 Like

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 13, 2017
Kbanka:
The word 'Christianity' does not exist in the Bible.

There is no book of jesus in the Bible

The old testament is part of/is not part of the Bible.
and what shall the name of the followers of christ called? And what happened to the book of Mathew, Luke and John The baptist? And you said the old Testament is not part of the bible.. Are they not all about isreal? And is jesus christ not a descendant of jacob hence isrealite? Did prophet isaiah not talk/write about the coming of jesus? And so to say the old testament was lost, how do we trace the lineage of Jesus Christ? And how do we (of today and of then) accept and believe Jesus Christ as the promised messaiah? Hun..

Open your heart and let go off some spirit sir... Let hatred flee from you, it's a tormenting spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Kbanka: 4:32am On Jun 13, 2017
paybak:
and what shall the name of the followers of christ called? And what happened to the book of Mathew, Luke and John The baptist? And you said the old Testament is not part of the bible.. Are they not all about isreal? And is jesus christ not a descendant of jacob hence isrealite? Did prophet isaiah not talk/write about the coming of jesus? And so to say the old testament was lost, how do we trace the lineage of Jesus Christ? And how do we (of today and of then) accept and believe Jesus Christ as the promised messaiah? Hun..

Open your heart and let go off some spirit sir... Let hatred flee from you, it's a tormenting spirit

You're jus deliberately avoiding my points. Let me ask more clearly.
1. Who coined the term 'Christianity'? Was it coined by God or by Man?
2. Whenever I point out contradictions in the Bible, people actually tell me the old testament has been abolished by the new testament, Hence my question. Is the old testament part of the Bible?
3. Is there a book of Jesus? If no, why?

funny enough, I ddnt mention anything about hatred.
On the other hand, when Jesus commanded the fig tree to bring forth fruit because he was hungry but it wasn't in season, and he commanded that the tree be struck down..... That's hate. None from me though. I'm jus trying to understand.
Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2017
Kbanka:

2. Whenever I point out contradictions in the Bible, people actually tell me the old testament has been abolished by the new testament, Hence my question. Is the old testament part of the Bible?

On the other hand, when Jesus commanded the fig tree to bring forth fruit because he was hungry but it wasn't in season, and he commanded that the tree be struck down..... That's hate. None from me though. I'm jus trying to understand.
coined by men so what? God gave all salvation through Jesus Christ, whatever name you choose to call His followers isnt relevant or I guess God coined Islam for you?same God who said the people of the book refer to mary as the third person of the Trinity and sperm originates from between the ribs and spinal cord or the sun sets in a muddy spring at night?thats the God we should realy believe?
what contradictions?the Bible was written by several authors mind you.
God gave Jesus Christ, The Saviour, He came to teach The Way to God and was the One Perfect Sacrifice for Salvation as recorded in the Bible, why do you think He must write a book Himself?His Message was adequately covered in the Bible, have you finished practising all of it? and who do you realy think we should believe as right thinking humans? the disciples who followed Jesus Christ and wrote about Him in the Gospels, and followed Him devotedly despite the persecutions and death, or the guy who sprang up suddenly claiming a divine revelation, that all the works of the faithful disciples and the Gospel which they believed till death is falsehood and only his work is true, but yet he couldnt face persecution but lived life to the fullest, married was it 11 or 13 wives? and lead his followers to numerous caravan raids like a common greedy criminal today and wars against those who refuse to accept him...you can check symptoms mania and the near example jesu oyingbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by hopefulLandlord: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2017
karlz:

coined by men so what? God gave all salvation through Jesus Christ, whatever name you choose to call His followers isnt relevant or I guess God coined Islam for you?same God who said the people of the book refer to mary as the third person of the Trinity and sperm originates from between the ribs and spinal cord or the sun sets in a muddy spring at night?thats the God we should realy believe?
what contradictions?the Bible was written by several authors mind you.
God gave Jesus Christ, The Saviour, He came to teach The Way to God and was the One Perfect Sacrifice for Salvation as recorded in the Bible, why do you think He must write a book Himself?His Message was adequately covered in the Bible, have you finished practising all of it? and who do you realy think we should believe as right thinking humans? the disciples who followed Jesus Christ and wrote about Him in the Gospels, and followed Him devotedly despite the persecutions and death, or the guy who sprang up suddenly claiming a divine revelation, that all the works of the faithful disciples and the Gospel which they believed till death is falsehood and only his work is true, but yet he couldnt face persecution but lived life to the fullest, married was it 11 or 13 wives? and lead his followers to numerous caravan raids like a common greedy criminal today and wars against those who refuse to accept him...you can check symptoms mania and the near example jesu oyingbo

so what's your opinion on the raids carried out in your old testament? the killings ordered by your god?
Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

so what's your opinion on the raids carried out in your old testament? the killings ordered by your god?
are you an atheist that says there is NO GOD but yet you hate Him? whats the point answering you?

1 Like

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by hopefulLandlord: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2017
karlz:

are you an atheist that says there is NO GOD but yet you hate Him? whats the point answering you?
this is absolutely non sequitur,
don't dodge under my being atheist or not, you just criticised the raids carried out by Mohammed, I'm now asking what you think of the raids carried out by Joshua, David, Jehu, Moses etc in the bible under orders from your god, my atheism has nothing to do with the discussion, just try to ignore my atheism on this thread
Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Wars in the old testament are wars that cannot be avoided, thay are not delibrate wars.. In Gods grace that abound, all the people you've mentioned was given victory.. For example when Moses was given the tasks of rescuing isreal from egypt, pharaoh never allowed that to happen even as hard as moses tried to convince him it is of The Lord and joshua you mentioned now was of the honour of taking the Isreal to thier promise land.. War just sprung up, they didn't delibrately start a war in the name of God or whatever and David you mentioned, what were you expecting when the philipines were always waging war against isreal, he should fold his hand and watch the nation perish.. But the other man(prohet) killed that everyone may believe in his teaching, he forced the whole lot of mecca to bow and believe in his teaching marching over 10,000 army to the land, these are delibrate war, killings that were not supposed to have happened.. Why don't you ask his followers today like isis, boko haram the reason they are killing innocent people.. They have no reasonable reason for the killings but just following the footstep of their leader.. I hope that is clear now?

Cc: Hopefullandlord for karlz

2 Likes

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
this is absolutely non sequitur,
don't dodge under my being atheist or not, you just criticised the raids carried out by Mohammed, I'm now asking what you think of the raids carried out by Joshua, David, Jehu, Moses etc in the bible under orders from your god, my atheism has nothing to do with the discussion, just try to ignore my atheism on this thread
its not dodging because i dont know which to tackle, to say there is no God is one thing, to say God is wicked is another, giving you an answer would be more like pouring water on stones...but since you want to know, some could say God is racist for choosing the Isrealites above others, being the owner of all souls permitted the Isrealistes to do all that to fulfil His Promise and the victims appropriately rewarded, does it make any sense to you?
Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2017
Kbanka:

you can do yourself a favour by searching that christianity and see, coined by man though and it means "followers of christ" "like Christ."

2. The old testament law was abolished through the preaching of Jesus Christ and reason why the old testament is still a bible is beacuse most of the books in the old testaments bear reacords of the coming of jesus christ.. How then do you expect to believe in the miracle of Christ and His birth as the messaiah without a traceable prophesies hence the need for the old testament.. And old testament is totally about isrealites and since jesus of nazareth was/is an isrealite, then the need for the old testament in the Bible. The laws which the new testament abolished were the sacrifices and the killing of rams and presenting of burnt offerings for sake of sin of individual, families and sorts.

3. What do you mean by "is there a book of jesus"? I'm not getting that, buh if you mean if jesus ever wrote a book in the bible then i will implore you to please get a bible someday. Even your prophet that came 500 years after never wrote the Quran himself. Jesus had disciples following him everywhere all through His ministry and they bear recoed of everything He said and preached. So i'm not understanding what you really mean by that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by hopefulLandlord: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2017
karlz:

its not dodging because i dont know which to tackle, to say there is no God is one thing, to say God is wicked is another, giving you an answer would be more like pouring water on stones...
like I said, ignore my atheism on this thread!

but since you want to know, some could say God is racist for choosing the Isrealites above others, being the owner of all souls permitted the Isrealistes to do all that to fulfil His Promise and the victims appropriately rewarded, does it make any sense to you?
so you're basically saying it was okay when Moses, Joshua, David etc killed in the name of your god and on the order of your god because of some purpose but Mohammed can't give the same reason as for his own killings? I hope you can see your hypocrisy here

2 Likes

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2017
karlz:

its not dodging because i dont know which to tackle, to say there is no God is one thing, to say God is wicked is another, giving you an answer would be more like pouring water on stones...but since you want to know, some could say God is racist for choosing the Isrealites above others, being the owner of all souls permitted the Isrealistes to do all that to fulfil His Promise and the victims appropriately rewarded, does it make any sense to you?
yes sir, i don't know if it makes sense to him buh come here.. God choosed Abraham and He promised him a nation and He fufilled His promise bearing witness of Himself through that nation while sending messages to the world.. The other prophet was arab and tody not only arab practise the religion.. More than 10 or more Countries was mentioned in the Bible and they are still in existence today.. Ethiopia, Egypt for instance.. So God choosed a nation (man) to bear witness of Himself while sending message to the whole world.. That's why anyone/everyone regrdless of your country, tribe can call upon Him using His word which were supposedly sent only to the Isrealites and He will still answer.. He has passed message of Himself using a whole nation as testimony. Do you get it now?
Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

like I said, ignore my atheism on this thread!

so you're basically saying it was okay when Moses, Joshua, David etc killed in the name of your god and on the order of your god because of some purpose but Mohammed can't give the same reason as for his own killings? I hope you can see your hypocrisy here
okay you missed the part where I said all that was done to fulfil His Promise, I would only be a hypocrite if The God of the Jews is same as the God of Islam, but Im not.

1 Like

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by hopefulLandlord: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2017
No! it's not clear, nothing is clear because you seem to lack knowledge of what happened in the holy bible compared to me OR you are somehow whitewashing things here extremely
paybak:
Wars in the old testament are wars that cannot be avoided, thay are not delibrate wars.. In Gods grace that abound, all the people you've mentioned was given victory.. For example when Moses was given the tasks of rescuing isreal from egypt, pharaoh never allowed that to happen even as hard as moses tried to convince him

this is simply a blatant case of half truths at best and lies at worst!

who was actually responsible for Pharaoh's refusal? who didn't allow it to happen? its obviously not Pharaoh himself if what's written in your holy book is anything to go by

multiple times we are told, "But the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go" (and variations upon that theme). God repeatedly forced Pharaoh to refuse, then punished Pharaoh (for the coerced refusal) by sending various plagues, up to and including murdering all the firstborn children of Egypt.

It makes no sense from a moral standpoint to threaten to kill someone's children if they don't give you something, but every time they have a chance to give you what you want you make it impossible.

And to add insult to injury, after he had slaughtered the children and permitted Pharaoh to free the Israelites, "the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians." So, at any time, God could have simply moved them to let the Israelites go, without need for inflicting rains of frogs and bloody rivers, killing all their livestock, and murdering their children.

it is of The Lord and joshua you mentioned now was of the honour of taking the Isreal to thier promise land.. War just sprung up, they didn't delibrately start a war in the name of God
WHAT WAS JERICHO'S OFFENSE

or whatever and David you mentioned, what were you expecting when the philipines were always waging war against isreal, he should fold his hand and watch the nation perish.. But the other man(prohet) killed that everyone may believe in his teaching, he forced the whole lot of mecca to bow and believe in his teaching marching over 10,000 army to the land, these are delibrate war, killings that were not supposed to have happened.. Why don't you ask his followers today like isis, boko haram the reason they are killing innocent people.. They have no reasonable reason for the killings but just following the footstep of their leader.. I hope that is clear now?

listen and listen good, you're finding many aspects of old testament to swallow so you somehow try to rationalise it

Yahweh commanded several killings in OT for the simple offense that they worship other god(s), there's ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YAHWEH AND MOHAMMED'S GOD

now to the likes of Boko Haram Isis Al Qaeda and all, if you can rationalise the killing of the Canaanite children, Midianite non virgins, slaughter of Jericho etc, then you have NO standing to criticise killings in the name or command of other gods, doing that would show a deep inconsistency on your part

try to read the Bible

mind you, I'm not here to defend Islam in any way, just exposing the hypocrisy of Christians who regards anything their god commands as "good" while criticising other religion for doing what their god commands

2 Likes

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by hopefulLandlord: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2017
karlz:

okay you missed the part where I said all that was done to fulfil His Promise, I would only be a hypocrite if The God of the Jews is same as the God of Islam, but Im not.

what "promise"? aren't those actions of Mohamed some promise and purpose too from his own version of god? try and have a lil wee bit of consistency here bro
Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

what "promise"? aren't those actions of Mohamed some promise and purpose too from his own version of god? try and have a lil wee bit of consistency here bro
thats where the problem lies, all i do is pour water on stones...
Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by hopefulLandlord: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2017
karlz:

thats where the problem lies, all i do is pour water on stones...

you're pouring water on stones because even you know for sure there's no way to rationalise the killings of the Canaanite infants, Midianite infants, Jericho inhabitants etc under the guise of some promise or purpose while criticising the Islamic killings like they are also not doing theirs for some divine promise or purpose too!
Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
this is simply a blatant case of haruths at best and lies at worst!

who was actually responsible for Pharaoh's refusal? who didn't allow it to happen? its obviously not Pharaoh himself if what's written in your holy book is anything to go by multiple times we are told, "But the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go" (and variations upon that theme). God repeatedly forced Pharaoh to refuse, then punished Pharaoh (for the coerced refusal) by sending various plagues, up to and including murdering all the firstborn children of Egypt.

And to add insult to injury, after he had slaughtered the children and permitted Pharaoh to free the Israelites, "the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians." So, at any time, God could have simply moved them to let the Israelites go, without need for inflicting rains of frogs and bloody rivers, killing all their livestock, and murdering their children.
WHAT WAS JERICHO'S OFFENSE

listen and listen good, you're finding many aspects of old testament to swallow so you somehow try to rationalise it

Yahweh commanded several killings in OT for the simple offense that they worship other god(s), there's ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YAHWEH AND MOHAMMED'S GOD

now to the likes of Boko Haram Isis Al Qaeda and all, if you can rationalise the killing of the Canaanite children, Midianite non virgins, slaughter of Jericho etc, then you have NO standing to criticise killings in the name or command of other gods, doing that would show a deep inconsistency on your part

try to read the Bible

mind you, I'm not here to defend Islam in any way, just exposing the hypocrisy of Christians who regards anything their god commands as "good" while criticising other religion for doing what their god commands
it's obvious you people will only quote a verse to support your ignorance and the most annoying part of it is that you wouldn't know or try to search why that verse you used eventually happened.. Now you are talking about God hadened the heart of Pharaoh like He is evil..

When God made this promise to abraham that He will make him a father of nations, He also told him, his offspring shall become slaves in another mans land for 400 years even before the birth of isaac the promise child.. And it hapeened that when God calleth Moses that He sent him to pharaoh and what was his response? "And Pharaoh said, Who is the Lord, that i should obey his voice to let Isreal go? I know not the Lord, neither will I let Isreal go." and he even went about to multiply thier work, and their afflictions. And then moses went back to the Lord and complained unto Him an here is whay God says "Then the Lord said unto moses, now shalt thou see what I will do to pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land." now that was why pharaoh suffered every thing.. Read clearly before finding just a verse to back your delusioned write ups..
Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by hopefulLandlord: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2017
paybak:
it's obvious you people will only quote a verse to support your ignorance and the most annoying part of it is that you wouldn't know or try to search why that verse you used eventually happened.. Now you are talking about God hadened the heart of Pharaoh like He is evil..

When God made this promise to abraham that He will make him a father of nations, He also told him, his offspring shall become slaves in another mans land for 400 years even before the birth of isaac the promise child.. And it hapeened that when God calleth Moses that He sent him to pharaoh and what was his response? "And Pharaoh said, Who is the Lord, that i should obey his voice to let Isreal go? I know not the Lord, neither will I let Isreal go." and he even went about to multiply thier work, and their afflictions. And then moses went back to the Lord and complained unto Him an here is whay God says "Then the Lord said unto moses, now shalt thou see what I will do to pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land." now that was why pharaoh suffered every thing.. Read clearly before finding just a verse to back your delusioned write ups..

nice googling attempt

what exactly are you trying to do here? these hermeneutics are getting worse by each post

let me ask a few questions

when the Israelites were to be enslaved in Egypt, did the Egyptians have some agreement with Yahweh for a time they would be enslaved for?

if no, were you then expecting Pharaoh to just look at Moses and just let them go on first attempt? a slave that they used to drive the economy would just be let go because some lonely man came and said something about his version of god

and what's so wrong about Pharaoh's first response?
try to imagine a Muslim coming to take your properties and telling you Allah told him to come and take them because you have used it for a specific time (which you had no knowledge of any time limit before), would your reply be any better than Pharaoh's reply to Moses? or would you just give him your properties instead.......... think about it

and what exactly did Yahweh do to Pharaoh? because last I checked he just kept punishing Egypt instead

so a slave one day comes and say "I want all your slaves that are my people leave this land for free cuz my god promised them something" and you expect him to just let them go easily? did I need to remind you the Egyptians had their own god they're worshipping too?

he "knoweth not that Lord" truly and that's a fact! he's not even telling a lie here, the Egyptians did not know your Yahweh!!

so let's just assume his reply was so very wrong, what would it cost Yahweh to simply kill him? no he doesn't, he doesn't even kill his family but Yahweh instead went through and killed all of the Egyptian first born children. God literally made the Pharoah just let that happen because he kept hardening his heart. It makes no sense from a moral standpoint to threaten to kill someone's children if they don't give you something, but every time they have a chance to give you what you want you make it impossible. Hell, it never made sense to me either way why he killed their children. He's supposed to literally be the moral authority for all of humanity.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

take your time to finish writing, your hypocrisy is getting bigger and bigger
now i'm done with, check it now and i'm coming back on your jericho question.
Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you're pouring water on stones because even you know for sure there's no way to rationalise the killings of the Canaanite infants, Midianite infants, Jericho inhabitants etc under the guise of some promise or purpose while criticising the Islamic killings like they are also not doing theirs for some divine promise or purpose too!
no its cause I tell you they were appropriately rewarded by same God who is the very owner of all souls but you wouldnt have any of it so you can call God evil and wicked from your point of view, so infact you are not an atheist; one who believes there is no God, but an anti-christ who believes there is a wicked God and is willing to oppose Him in your own judgement...as for Islam, the Promise of God to the Nation of Isreal is already fulfilled and anything outside this Promise is not from God.
Re: I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion by hopefulLandlord: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2017
paybak:
now i'm done with, check it now and i'm coming back on your jericho question.

I've edited my reply too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Service To God And Humanity / Website To Create Online Quizzes And Tests For Religious Purposes / If Jesus Appear To You In Form Of The Picture One We See, Bind Him In Jesus Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.