Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra (26613 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by BENARI: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
0b100100111:
In less than a decade, Igbo's will be hated all over the world!

They have brewed so much hate upon themselves

Be careful what you wish your enemy.

The kind of hate in you is enough to kill if you don't check it soon.

Don't say you weren't warned.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by DropShot: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Cooly100:
How I wish Igbos would go home...Stop investing anywhere except in Eastern land...My family did the same as far back as 2003. Growing up, we thought Nigeria was one...until we started seeing the contrary. My father had a 40 room property in the Kaduna... for students...This was sold at a loss in 2003, when we started seeing didfferent things...Now all our investments are in the East...Creating opportunities for our fellow Igbos...Igbos please go home...Stop developing other regions...Instead of being praised for these, you are being made a laughing stock by the Yorubas and Hausas... Stop...even in Lagos...All those estates they are advertising in Ibeju Lekki villages...Please stop let the Yorubas buy and develop them...there are equally many estates on offer in the East... If there is life there is hope...PLEASE GO HOME!
Exactly
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by ExInferis(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
stonemasonn:
I don't hate the north, I'm from north central. The day the north stop feeling that stupid sense of entitlement that's when they will grow.

What stupid sense of entitlement?

That the north ruled militarily due to the adventures of some soldiers? Igboes taught us how to plot and execute coups. Luckily most of the latter coups are by northerners against other northerners.

In our neo-democracy, the south ruled more than the north.

Even now a yoruba man is in charge.

Who has the most sense of entitlement besides the igboes who say they must rule or bust?

You're just parroting a false narrative spawned by the collective paranoia and xenophobia of the christian south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by Ken4Christ: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
This matter is more serious than we think. The truth is that the northerners have resolved to drive away the Igbos but they do not have the constitutional right to do so. But we do know that Nigeria is a lawless country so the Igbos shouldn't take the threat lightly.

They should be united this time around because if war breaks out, the Hausa - Fulani man will not care to know who supported the Biafra agitation or not. They will kill you. So the easterners should come together and agree on what to do before it is too late.

The silence of the presidency on this issue is unacceptable. Human rights activists should speak out.

The Yorubas should stop their usual betrayal attitude. They shouldn't think that the fulani man loves them.

I was in Kano during a religious crises in 1991 and many Yorubas were killed. Some of them were Yoruba Muslims.

Christians should lift up their voices daily to God in prayer to avoid another civil war.

May God help us to find the way forward in Jesus name.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by CoolAmbience(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
houstonia:
it not a set up at all. it's just part of the divinely initiated process for achieving the said goal in peace.

the northern leaders are just harnessing the process.

Actually what i wish for is a United southern Nigeria, of course with a change of name. (certainly not Biafra or Nigeria) , where there'd be regional structures instead of the state system which breeds corruption.

federal recruitment forms having home addresses instead of State of Origin & religion.

United Southern Nigeria, not a bad wish but do you think the yoruba can put up with the igbo?

Fragmenting by region has nothing to do with corruption. It is simply about instilling public probity and shaming corrupt individual to serve as deterrence and bring lasting sanity in the country.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Cooly100:
How I wish Igbos would go home...Stop investing anywhere except in Eastern land...My family did the same as far back as 2003. Growing up, we thought Nigeria was one...until we started seeing the contrary. My father had a 40 room property in the Kaduna... for students...This was sold at a loss in 2003, when we started seeing didfferent things...Now all our investments are in the East...Creating opportunities for our fellow Igbos...Igbos please go home...Stop developing other regions...Instead of being praised for these, you are being made a laughing stock by the Yorubas and Hausas... Stop...even in Lagos...All those estates they are advertising in Ibeju Lekki villages...Please stop let the Yorubas buy and develop them...there are equally many estates on offer in the East... If there is life there is hope...PLEASE GO HOME!
You people are just despicable and irritating. I don't think you went to those "estates" and you were told Igbos own 90% of the properties, and who the hell told you Igbos developed them? Always quick to pull ridiculous lies out of your ass. Now I see why Hausas despise you, ungrateful and arrogant bastards.

http://ekocitymagazine.com/blog/2016/06/27/find-top-30-real-estate-developers-lagos/
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by stonemasonn: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
ExInferis:

What stupid sense of entitlement?

That the north ruled militarily due to the adventures of some soldiers? Igboes taught us how to plot and execute coups. Luckily most of the latter coups are by northerners against other northerners.

In our neo-democracy, the south ruled more than the north.

Even now a yoruba man is in charge.

Who has the most sense of entitlement besides the igboes who say they must rule or bust?

You're just parroting a false narrative spawned by the collective paranoia and xenophobia of the christian south.

false narrative, xenophobia, paranoia..... OK oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umaru Shinkafi Is Dead / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu / Update On Akwa Ibom Petrochemical And Refinery Yard .. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.