Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,157 members, 7,838,952 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra (26615 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by legislatively: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2017
Amosun was just calling a fellow governor Sir all through the conversation. Amosun was quite careful enough but shetimma was just spewing a lot of things.

And to rochas and Amaechi, amosun called them business men, shtimma couldn't even differentiate an Igbo man from the ikwerre

1 Like

Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by emmysoftyou: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Cooly100:
How I wish Igbos would go home...Stop investing anywhere except in Eastern land...My family did the same as far back as 2003. Growing up, we thought Nigeria was one...until we started seeing the contrary. My father had a 40 room property in the Kaduna... for students...This was sold at a loss in 2003, when we started seeing didfferent things...Now all our investments are in the East...Creating opportunities for our fellow Igbos...Igbos please go home...Stop developing other regions...Instead of being praised for these, you are being made a laughing stock by the Yorubas and Hausas... Stop...even in Lagos...All those estates they are advertising in Ibeju Lekki villages...Please stop let the Yorubas buy and develop them...there are equally many estates on offer in the East... If there is life there is hope...PLEASE GO HOME!
very reasonable comment..
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by SalamRushdie: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Phonefanatic:
A friend sent me the recording and after 1 minute into the call it had traces of falsehood. First Governor of Borno who is a core Muslim with a caller too of a bible verse "the Lord is my Shepherd" undecided undecided secondly, the caller only said congratulations and the Governor began ranting incoherently?

That clearly both men speaking ...It was Shettima that initiated the call and not Amos until hence the Christian ringtone .
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by jobbers: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2017
ok
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 13, 2017
So the north wants to form form trading with west alone?

Ever wonder why the railway project excluded eastern region
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by bigpicture001: 10:32am On Jun 13, 2017
...y is nigeria making a fuss abt biafra agitation?.. almost every country has a region wanting to break away
.britain has Scotland,spain has catalona,morocco has Sahara republic...etc..they just deal with it.so naija shld nt act like dix is strange at all
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by hammer6: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2017
PLEASE THE NORTH SHOULD CALL REFERENDUM TO LET IGBO GO, NOT ALL THE NOISE MAKING AND BLACKMAIL OF MURDER AND VIOLNCE.

THAT IS WHOLLY UNNECESSARY, JUST CALL REFERENDUM.

IT IS DAT SIMPLE, NO BE FOR MOUTH.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by stonemasonn: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2017
unitedsurv:
Tbh if this Fucking country divide altho Yoruba I would go with biafra cause Yoruba will later regret joining alliance with the north cause not only would Yoruba be a slave under them, they'll be killed until the last man surrender sometimes I beginning to imagine yes education come from us but why cant this Yoruba leaders open their eyes and learn from what the vegetable in London did to u, una still nor learn nawa o. anyway still waiting for my Puerto visa it's time to escape with my family me ah don taya for this country o undecided me stay under illiterate animals in human form to fear kwa
I say it over and over again n will continue to say it Yoruba would be the one to suffer more. quote me and call me names it doesn't change the fact I just said the truth
the problem with people like you is that you give the north too much power as though they don't draw blood and you underrate your people the Yoruba so much.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by ExInferis(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2017
azimibraun:
What do the igbo people want?

A mythical El Dorado flowing with milk and honey, where kidnappers, fraudsters, baby factory owners, and other crooks will have a field day on their fellow citizens unhindered by the law. This mythical, fantasy land is known as Biafra.

azimibraun:

Is it an impossible thing to get?

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle....

azimibraun:

Who or what is preventing them from getting it?

Themselves.

azimibraun:

Are they going about getting it the right way?

Nope. They want to use violence. Last time they tried that, they had their collective arses handed over to them.
Madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results every time.

azimibraun:

Is the demand coming at the right time?

No. They're not even ready to live together. No one hates the igboe as much as they hate themselves. They practically invented Pull Him Down Syndrome and Black Belle.

azimibraun:

Why do they want that which they seek?

In Nigeria they keep getting caught in their criminal enterprise. They hope Biafra will be free of those pesky laws.

azimibraun:

If a brilliant child ask these questions what brilliant answers will such child get?

Igboes is stoopid.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2017
I personally don't agree with the Biafra thing. And I doubt this tape, but if there's any kind of truth in this tape then ibos like me need to learn a lesson landed properties can go with Nigeria I don't care. The knowledge I used to create is still in my head, I did not lose it.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by ExInferis(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2017
stonemasonn:
the problem with people like you is that you give the north too much power as though they don't draw blood and you underrate your people the Yoruba so much.

In about 16 years of democracy the Yorubas ruled Nigeria for 8 years.

Currently a Yoruba man is holding sway at the top.

That to me is a sweet deal.

You that have decided to hate the North, what are you making out of it?
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by Cubeet: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2017
0b100100111:
In less than a decade, Igbo's will be hated all over the world!

They have brewed so much hate upon themselves
America and Israel are the most hated country in the world . So its allowed
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by BiafraIShere(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Cooly100:
How I wish Igbos would go home...Stop investing anywhere except in Eastern land...My family did the same as far back as 2003. Growing up, we thought Nigeria was one...until we started seeing the contrary. My father had a 40 room property in the Kaduna... for students...This was sold at a loss in 2003, when we started seeing didfferent things...Now all our investments are in the East...Creating opportunities for our fellow Igbos...Igbos please go home...Stop developing other regions...Instead of being praised for these, you are being made a laughing stock by the Yorubas and Hausas... Stop...even in Lagos...All those estates they are advertising in Ibeju Lekki villages...Please stop let the Yorubas buy and develop them...there are equally many estates on offer in the East... If there is life there is hope...PLEASE GO HOME!
God bless you for this. I've been saying the same thing for donkey years now yet my people never listens!
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by Deepfreezer(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2017
Cooly100:
some idots will not listen. Just take a look at linda ikeji. 500million mansion at banana island and the 20 million house she built at her home town.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by stonemasonn: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2017
ExInferis:

In about 16 years of democracy the Yorubas ruled Nigeria for 8 years.

Currently a Yoruba man is holding sway at the top.

That to me is a sweet deal.

You that have decided to hate the North, what are you making out of it?
I don't hate the north, I'm from north central. The day the north stop feeling that stupid sense of entitlement that's when they will grow.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by Bridget95(f): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2017
Cooly100:
this is the best gospel every igbo person should be preaching.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by baysol: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Cooly100:

Igbos go and develop your Biafra after all there is no war this time around. If you guys are for real go and no one will fight you. Remember you started with $20 in the 70s and you could do the same with more money this time. Shame on yall if you fail to go this time. why is your kanu silent? We what to know his next move....Igbos has no more reason to wait in the so called ZOO any longer bye bye and good riddance.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by bitcoinvin(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Mcreloaded:
Claims and counter claims is what we will see this periods

while white people dey use voice detector,we dey align 2 voice for the listeners to take out the difference...chaiii.Nigeria i hail oo.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by bitcoinvin(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2017
while white people dey use voide detector,we dey align 2 voice for the listeners to take out the difference...chaiii.Nigeria i hail oo.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by Myself2(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2017
Useless Boko haram sponsor
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by legislatively: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
blueseacats:
I personally don't agree with the Biafra thing. And I doubt this tape, but if there's any kind of truth in this tape then ibos like me need to learn a lesson landed properties can go with Nigeria I don't care. The knowledge I used to create is still in my head, I did not lose it.
an Igbo who doesn't know how to spell "Igbo", you are spelling it like a yoruba
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by Kendrick80(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nobody is talking abt d president...
We have Evans story and Biafra agitation 2 keep us busy while d rulers of our nation plan thier next move...2bad cry
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by Mcreloaded(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
bitcoinvin:

while white people dey use voice detector,we dey align 2 voice for the listeners to take out the difference...chaiii.Nigeria i hail oo.

Nigeria cannot lift finger prints from a crime scene how much more voice detector please don't make me laugh Nigeria is an underdeveloped country though during Obadanjo and later Jonathan's tenure Nigeria was a developing country but now it has reverted to under developed country
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
legislatively:
an Igbo who doesn't know how to spell "Igbo", you are spelling it like a yoruba
It's not a language exam yet when it's that time let me know.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by Ijaya123: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Cooly100:

You have forgotten that the necessary condition for a product to sell is the availability of market. Where is the market is SE?
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by eedriyz(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Is this Amosun's voice? He must have catarrh
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by sarutobie(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
winterfell007:

Please don't say that. I'm igbo too. Many have been deceived by that fraudster, Kanu but many still got their senses intact like me
EFULEFU...you think sulking up to him will change his view of you and your people? I wish slave trading was still in vogue, I would have made ample efforts in selling you off from igbo land.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by unitedsurv: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
stonemasonn:

No bro that's not it all those that were rallying round about buhari then Ajimobi, tinubu n co where are they now? are they not shut uped like some kinda dumb ass it's not about underrating my people it's just the truth about what might or will happen if the igbo's part ways
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by 7lives: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
houstonia:
it not a set up at all. it's just part of the divinely initiated process for achieving the said goal in peace.

the northern leaders are just harnessing the process.

Actually what i wish for is a United southern Nigeria, of course with a change of name. (certainly not Biafra or Nigeria) , where there'd be regional structures instead of the state system which breeds corruption.

federal recruitment forms having home addresses

instead of State of Origin & religion.

Count Yorubas out of your southern Nigeria.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by houstonia(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
7lives:

Count Yorubas out of your southern Nigeria.
you're not a wise person. You just made it known yourself.
being on Nairaland doesn't make you either.
wake up before its too late.
Re: Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra by FBIL: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
I've listened to the audio and Kunle (Ibikunle) really showed that he is a wise man. The chinchilla muturu called Shettima was raging with vulgar words against President Goodluck Jonathan and Igbos, even forcing words into Kunle's mouth yet Kunle was pacifying him. Kunle was calm and disagreed with him on some of his stupid utterances. Meanwhile, Kunle just called to congratulate him on something or so...It's revealing though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu / Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos / Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.