Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Beautiful Math Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Three Students (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Math Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Three Students (photos) (3517 Views)

Man Charged With Having Sex With A Dead Woman In Public (photos) / Nutrition Teacher Charged For Sending Nudes To Student, Offer Paying Him For Sex / World Most Hottest Math Teacher [photos And Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Math Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Three Students (photos) by olaboo123: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2017
A North Carolina charter school Math teacher, Erin McAuliffe, 25, was arrested last Thursday for allegedly having sex with three male students: two 17-year-olds and a 16-year-old. The Rocky Mount Preparatory teacher was charged with "three counts of sexual activity with a student and one count of indecent liberties with a minor".
Police officially launched an investigation into McAuliffe on May 5, when school officials reported alleged misconduct. The day before the report from officials, McAuliffe was fired from the charter school over the suspicions.
After detectives conducted numerous interviews with both students and staff members, a warrant for the teacher's arrest was issued, and she was arrested shortly thereafter.

It was then determined by police that McAuliffe's alleged sexual interactions with the three boys took place off school property.
The Rocky Mount Prep job was the first time McAuliffe worked as a teacher full-time, according to her Linkedin profile.
According to her resume, at Rocky Mount, McAuliffe taught math III, advanced functions and pre-calculus. She also offered “after-school tutoring to help struggling students improve their critical thinking and problem-solving skills.”
McAuliffe also worked to “develop alternate enrichment activities and modifications in student programs to increase student understanding.”
The school said Friday she was removed from the school on May 4 and fired on May 8, after school administrators learned about the accusations against her and reported them to police.

“We have been fully cooperative with local law enforcement during the course of their handling of this matter,” a statement from the school to WITN-TV said.

Her sister is also a teacher at Rocky Mount Prep.

McAuliffe is being held at Carteret County Jail on a $20,000 bond; her first court appearance was yesterday, June 12.

McAuliffe was hired at the prep school in August of 2016 and sacked in May 2017.

via http://loveandgizt..com/2017/06/meet-beautiful-math-teacher-who-made.html

Re: Beautiful Math Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Three Students (photos) by smartty68(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2017
Kai! I like this kind teacher... If I no sabi madmatics before I go sabi am if she teach me...

But na wa o... Why some onyinbo people dey like this at times
Re: Beautiful Math Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Three Students (photos) by NLProblemChild(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2017
Worwor
Re: Beautiful Math Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Three Students (photos) by Tender1(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2017
grin grin%
Re: Beautiful Math Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Three Students (photos) by cerowo(f): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: Beautiful Math Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Three Students (photos) by fox26: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2017
Why are you worried about white people ? wink
Re: Beautiful Math Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Three Students (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Those students wey whistleblow am no like better thing. angry

(1) (Reply)

ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend... / See My LIPS Girls Are Dying To Kiss / How A Guy Can Sleep With A Lady On Her First Day Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.