Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans (2319 Views)

Taraba Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume, Arrested / Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by Gominorrr: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Here are photos of notorious kidnapper, Evans’ wife and 5 children in his mansion before he relocated them to Ghana, days before his arrest.

View more of their photos in link >>>> http://tweemk..com/2017/06/photos-of-wife-and-5-children-of.html

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by Loyalblak007(f): 8:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Innocent kids embarassed
Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by Titheman(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2017
grin i want to dedicate this second to comment position to all kidnappers out there who are yet to be captured.. wait for you turn to be famous...and all those already captured wait for your turn to die...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by Bism(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2017
WOW i married a hard working man who provide for the family and even bought me a car. Big madam indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by sarrki(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2017
He has caused sorrow into many families

What can I wish the family now than to say

Let Gods will be done in our lives
Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by toxxnoni(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2017
grin grin angry

We might be what you are looking for
Check out our signature in green colour down
Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by effty(m): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2017
Arrest the woman too because I am so sure she knows what her husband was into.
Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by SuperSuave(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Innocent kidsangry the wife must have known what her husband does for them to be living as large as that. angry

"behind every successful man there's a woman" angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by peteregwu(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2017
effty:
Arrest the woman too because I am so sure she knows what her husband was into.

Nah...Na the man be the culprit. the woman for now has nothing at them moment, except their is any implication on her as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by NwaAmaikpe: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2017
She is the cause of his misfortune..

I can categorically tell you that she pushed him into kidnapping.
Because my wise grandfather warned us to beware of gapped-tooth women...because they are so expensive to maintain.
Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by poshestmina(f): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2017
Will this woman say she doesn't know what her husband was doing or even suspected him ? He has brought such shame and embarrassment to his whole lineage .Such cute and innocent kids .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by peteregwu(m): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2017
To be frank with you, the woman may not even know about her husbands shady deal. Am just saying.. ..it could be possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by maclatunji: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2017
The wife should not claim to be oblivious of her husband's nefarious activities.
Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by sotall(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2017
beautiful family organised by a wicked husband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by subtlemee(f): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2017
What a stigma to this innocent children,its a good thing they relocated to Ghana but they have to grow up low and quiet cos anything they do in future to enter the spot light their father's crime will be exhumed to taunt them...too bad
Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by SirVintageCock: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2017
This kids are innocent but for the wife I am not so sure. I'd suggest immediate name change for the children and quick relocation to either Australia or Canada.

But with the way the guy operates, the woman may not know. As he said, his gangs don't even know themselves.
Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by kingPhidel(m): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2017
Ahhh

Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by potbelly(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Why bring them into this?
Na the man dey run the kidnapping circle not his wife and kids...
Sad one... the kids might face some level of stigma... sad
Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by Celsony: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Titheman:
grin i want to dedicate this second to comment position to all kidnappers out there who are yet to be captured.. wait for you turn to be famous...and all those already captured wait for your turn to die...

Hahahahahahahahaha bad guy, good for them. After all they say "Life na turn by turn."
Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by potbelly(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Shoro niyen? undecided
P.s I am not Yoruba before you take this comment into a tribal war...
NwaAmaikpe:
She is the cause of his misfortune..

I can categorically tell you that she pushed him into kidnapping.
Because my wise grandfather warned us to beware of gapped-tooth women...because they are so expensive to maintain.
Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by Xeedorf: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2017
Abeg see the list of the kidnappers: Chikudi Onuamadike Nwosu Chukwuka Suoyo Paul, Felix Chinemerem, Ikenna Emeka, Uchechukwu Amadi Ogechi Amadi Useless people. No federal character in their recruitment of kidnappers, they recruited only Igbos...lol Just marginalising Yoruba and aboki kidnappers. Even we South South they claim we're part of them were not included chai, this's marginalization in the highest order!
Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by Voy(m): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2017
Titheman:
na u wan kill em?? Are u not a Nigerian??
Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by oseka101(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2017
999999999 days for the thief one hour for the owner of the house ... Quick question what has he gained with his 99999999 days ! kids that might spend the rest of their lives in shame, or is it the millions he spent in the clubs , exotic food ,cloths and cars. trust me the hunger wey go catch am for kiri kiri no get part 2 and na one boxer him go manage for there.. .......! !!
Re: Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans by amii131(f): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Xeedorf:
Abeg see the list of the kidnappers:
Chikudi Onuamadike
Nwosu Chukwuka
Suoyo Paul,
Felix Chinemerem,
Ikenna Emeka,
Uchechukwu Amadi
Ogechi Amadi
Useless people.
No federal character in their recruitment of kidnappers,
they recruited only Igbos...lol
Just marginalising Yoruba and aboki kidnappers.
Even we South South they claim we're part of them were
not included chai, this's marginalization in the highest
order!

Get small sense bro

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths / Again, Saraki Caught Staring At Buhari With So Much Hate (PHOTOS) / Buhari Refused To Wave In Akwa Ibom (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.