Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths (2309 Views)

Imota Rice Mill: LASG Calls For Strategic Partners In Operation And Management / Maiwada Galadima: Middlebelt Youths Urge Nigerian Army To Fish Out Killers Of Ka / Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by IloveMoney: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Biafrans are our strategic partners to the Middlebelt .

We share nothing in common with the caliphate

we share borders with the Biafrans

What we did in the past we thought it was a favour to us, but we are being rewarded with fulani herdmen as a national reward,

we have nowhere to go to. The only place we can go to is biafraland

we regret our mistakes and will not be part anything that any harm to the igbos

We share a lot in common and we are allies against the common enemies who are killing us in our land.

youth council (MBYC) President, Emma Zopmal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0FKwCOlHP0

complete version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlZ6vFzakGM

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by ComrdDRS: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
We re getting there. Let there be an awakening in MIDDLE BELT. ONE LOVE. AYATUTU

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by CaptainGOOD: 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
nice one.... im happy u ar wakin up

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by Freemancipation: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
I respect the middle belt brothers and sisters. They are willing to swallow their pride to admit that they made a big mistake in the civil by joining to kill igbos.

They issued an official apology back in 2011 to ndigbo for participating in that genocidal war.

Mind you they tendered that apology when nobody knew who Nnamdi Kanu was and they did it on their own accord without anyone asking or pressuring them to do so.

They need to take this once in a life opportunity Nnamdi Kanu is offering them and work with him if they are truely wiser now.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by laudate: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2017
(yawn) This must be the joke of the century. cheesy Which part of the middle belt was making this statement? There are several ethnic groups in the Middle belt. Which one of them made this laughable submission?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by coptic: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2017
God forbid that we sell our lands to Hausa-fulani again.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by Paperwhite(m): 1:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Freemancipation:
I respect the middle belt brothers and sisters. They are willing to swallow their pride to admit that they made a big mistake in the civil by joining to kill igbos.

They issued an official apology back in 2011 to ndigbo for participating in that genocidal war.

Mind you they tendered that apology when nobody knew who Nnamdi Kanu was and they did it on their own accord without anyone asking or pressuring them to do so.

They need to take this once in a life opportunity Nnamdi Kanu is offering them and work with him if they are truely wiser now.
Thanks dear.I'm a middle belter.

23 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by omenkaLives(m): 5:34am On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:
(yawn) This must be the joke of the century. cheesy Which part of the middle belt was making this statement? There are several ethnic groups in the Middle belt. Which one of them made this laughable submission?
The shape of these people's heads indeed constitutes an impairment to the ability to their brains to function properly.

Some jobless youths from Ikpayongo pay their god a visit and they go on wąnking over it for days.

IPod is sustained only by propaganda. I wont be surprised if they themselves paid those kids to make the trip.

Mumu people. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:
(yawn)[s] This must be the joke of the century. cheesy Which part of the middle belt was making this statement? There are several ethnic groups in the Middle belt. Which one of them made this laughable submission[/s]?

Middle belt people...this person I'm quoting is an afonja. So you know and be very wary of them! It's in their DNA to cause trouble amongst people of common interest.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by arantess: 6:06am On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:
Actually the joke of the century is when ur president addresses ur Muslim brothers in a language which you do not even understand..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by Nonaira1: 6:09am On Jun 26, 2017
sean1000x:

Middle belt people...this person I'm quoting is an afonja. So you know and be very wary of them! It's in their DNA to cause trouble amongst people of common interest.

He'll cry to you now about this and shout to you to PROVE his Afonja.

He thinks he's deluding anyone about his ethnicity despite his continuous pitiful attempt to deny it. grin

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by Nonaira1: 6:12am On Jun 26, 2017
I keep saying it: Despite all the media propaganda hate towards Nnamdi and IPOB, he still keeps getting visits by the people. It must suck to do the job of a BMC honestly. That work has to be ridiculously hard.
I hope the pay is well.

Anyway, I will say it again: I notice Nnamdi and his group learned to do the opposite of what MASSOB did. I actually applaud him on that.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by blackpanda: 6:50am On Jun 26, 2017
Foolish dreamers!! Nothing can destroy Nigeria's unity by God's Grace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2017
blackpanda:
[s]Foolish dreamers!! Nothing can destroy Nigeria's unity by God's Grace[/s]!

Afonja...your days of deceit, deception and divisive tendencies are over.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by vanbonattel: 7:02am On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
The shape of these people's heads indeed constitutes an impairment to the ability to their brains to function properly.

Some jobless youths from Ikpayongo pay their god a visit and they go on wąnking over it for days.

IPod is sustained only by propaganda. I wont be surprised if they themselves paid those kids to make the trip.

Mumu people. cheesy

Better go and learn Hausa language, that's the accepted zombie lingua franca now grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by Notasyouthink: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2017
IloveMoney:
Biafrans are our strategic partners to the Middlebelt .

We share nothing in common with the caliphate

we share borders with the Biafrans

What we did in the past we thought it was a favour to us, but we are being rewarded with fulani herdmen as a national reward,

we have nowhere to go to. The only place we can go to is biafraland

we regret our mistakes and will not be part anything that any harm to the igbos

We share a lot in common and we are allies against the common enemies who are killing us in our land.

youth council (MBYC) President, Emma Zopmal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0FKwCOlHP0

complete version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlZ6vFzakGM
While some eediotts are busy suffering from Igbophobia, wise people that have the ability to reason Are also busy doing whatever​ thing that is in their power just to identify with great Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by Terkimbi01: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2017
blackpanda:
Foolish dreamers!! Nothing can destroy Nigeria's unity by God's Grace!

Fulani herdsmen, Nigerian soldiers and Buhari has destroyed the unity, that is if there was anyone at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2017
this is a welcome development. ..you are welcomed to BIAFRA land...the land of the rising sun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by blackpanda: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2017
sean1000x:

Afonja...your days of deceit, deception and divisive tendencies are over.

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by obonujoker(m): 7:23am On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Zombie lingua franca huh?

No wonder your mom speaks Hausa so well. cheesy

Pained ass... stop bringing people's mom into discourse... if you can't stand the heat, stay out of mentions just like Modath, Ngenekwenu, and the rest....

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by cursedAbiola(f): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

Mumu people. cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense trash

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by nototribalist: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2017
I can see Afonjas have arrived here already, how come they also drink their toilet broom soup in the morning?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by cursedAbiola(f): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Zombie lingua franca huh?

No wonder your mom speaks Hausa so well. cheesy
[/s]
nope the harlot in benue speaks uhrobo so well
grin
how far that your fiancee? grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by Ziluxger: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:

Mumu people. cheesy
My friend let's stop all these child's play. Everybody is wakening up, Niger Delta has woken up, middle belt has joined. Why are u people so reluctant to get up from your seat or have u started doing what u people know best? Sitting on the fence waiting for when the struggle will end and another Awolowo will appear from nowhere to claim victory and share the dividends of the struggle to his people. You people should stop this cowardice, treachery and appear reasonable for once.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by modath(f): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2017
obonujoker:

Pained ass... stop bringing people's mom into discourse... if you can't stand the heat, stay out of mentions just like Modath, Ngenekwenu, and the rest....

You are a real joker.... Which heat are you bringing? cheesy cheesy

It was pointless going over the same matter over and over again with inconsequential nitwits... How many old timers (both side of the divide) who make sense do you still see here? That is your answer... You no reach..

Mo is busy! Mo has no time to listen to bitter losers who didn't play their electoral cards right and keep wailing upandan...Not my thing

BTW, come with your real moniker... No one knows you...

Omenkalives ,
Mad props bro for your efforts , you dey try
... Unfortunately bathing a pig is of no use, na gutter e go still end up.. Dem nor worth am...

P.S... All you wailing tantrum throwing kids can try it as usual, the button to fix yall still works... It will be USED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by obonujoker(m): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2017
modath:

It was pointless going over the same matter over and over again with inconsequential nitwits... How many old timers (both side of the divide) who make sense do you still see here? That is your answer... You no reach..

Mo is busy! Mo has no time to listen to bitter losers who didn't play their electoral cards right and keep wailing upandan...Not my thing

Omenkalives ,
... Unfortunately bathing a pig is of no use, na gutter e go still end up.. Dem nor worth am...

P.S... All you wailing tantrum throwing kids can try it as usual, the button to fix yall still works... It will be USED!

You are supposed to be defending Buhari, and not run away like a coward....

E pain am.... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by omenkaLives(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2017
Ziluxger:

My friend let's stop all these child's play. Everybody is wakening up, Niger Delta has woken up, middle belt has joined. Why are u people so reluctant to get up from your seat or have u started doing what u people know best? Sitting on the fence waiting for when the struggle will end and another Awolowo will appear from nowhere to claim victory and share the dividends of the struggle to his people. You people should stop this cowardice, treachery and appear reasonable for once.
And by being "reasonable" and stop being a "coward", you suggest I should :

1. Start genuflecting before nnamdi Kanu.

2. Lick his scrotum clean every morning.

3. Bow to his statue.

4. Call myself a Jew.

5. Insult and hate All Muslims.

6. Insult and hate all Hausas and Fulanis.

7. Insult and hate all Yorubas.

8. Hate everything Nigeria.

9. Hate everything APC.

10. Literally suspend the usage of my brain.

Oga, you and your brothers can keep your bravery and "reasonability" to yourselves.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by omenkaLives(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2017
modath:

Omenkalives ,

My dearest friend, it is just so unfortunate we are compelled by fate to share a common space with these irredeemable nutjobs.

I'll keep saying it without apology, I can hardly wait to see their backs in this country.

Hope you've been okay..
Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by Agumbankembu: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2017
vanbonattel:

Better go and learn Hausa language, that's the accepted zombie lingua franca now grin

grin cc Omenkalives

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Our Strategic Partners And We Share Alot In Common, Middlebelt Youths by SGTsmith001: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
And by being "reasonable" and stop being a "coward", you suggest I should :

1. Start genuflecting before nnamdi Kanu.

2. Lick his scrotum clean every morning.

3. Bow to his statue.

4. Call myself a Jew.

5. Insult and hate All Muslims.

6. Insult and hate all Hausas and Fulanis.

7. Insult and hate all Yorubas.

8. Hate everything Nigeria.

9. Hate everything APC.

10. Literally suspend the usage of my brain.

Oga, you and your brothers can keep your bravery and "reasonability" to yourselves.

Bye.
. No!! you should just man up for once and condemn the herdsmen killing ur siblings there in Benue and stop asslicking the caliphate!!!! they are no god dude!!!

you should be ashamed of urself really

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told / Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot / Hitting The Ground Running. A Tale Of 2 Governors. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.