Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

PHOTO: What Will You Do With This Slay Queen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: What Will You Do With This Slay Queen? (1896 Views)

Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw? / Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook / The Massive Curves On This Slay Queen Has Caused Commotion Online [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: What Will You Do With This Slay Queen? by 14dfuture(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2017
This slay queen has been slaying one Facebook and IG you got attracted and you started hitting on her or asking her out for a date after much shakara for weeks she finally obliged. Now you took her out and from her convo you were like waoh this girl Behind men "I die hier today" grin then here comes the after party, now you finally get her to your place and the tension is hot and you are about to get down and dirty. You advance to take off here under panties and then boooom you discovered;
1 *there is a hole on her pant... shocked
2 *that brownish stain and blackish lining that still remains even after using hypo on it, is on her pant...hmmm mmm lipsrsealed

Guys will you get turned off, what will be your reaction? YOU GO STILL DO? undecided cry

Ladies please explain why will a girl still wear this type of underpants out?

[img][/img]

Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do With This Slay Queen? by NwaAmaikpe: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2017
No tell me which girl's pant isn't like that
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do With This Slay Queen? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2017
Na pant I wan chuck. I will even prefer torn pants sef. Makes quickies quicker cheesy
Re: PHOTO: What Will You Do With This Slay Queen? by smardray(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Who played bet9ja with ur destiny ehn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Dick Is 10 Intches / If Your Partner Does Any Of These Six Things, Break Up Immediately! / As Seen On Twitter Today, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.