Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo (25340 Views)

Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) / 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by dainformant(m): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
Abdulmumuni Hassan Shira and his son Jabir Y. Shira were arrested for poaching around Shaman area last month. In the process of the arrest, one other poacher hunting for animals escaped. Abdulmumuni is the "Sarkin Baka" of Duguri in Bauchi state.

Although he claims to have charms that render him invisible to rangers and security operatives, he was arrested again after being nabbed in July 2016, and was sentenced to 6 months in prison. Not learning from his previous offence, the notorious poacher was arrested again - this time with his son by his side.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/sarkin-bakaand-his-son-arrested-for-poaching-in-bauchi.html

2 Shares

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by stephleena(f): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
jazz gone wrong,using invisible jazz for nonesense..well,if I were to have it,I would love to slap buhari, a resounding slap...and same to all useless lawmakers..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Thisboysef(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
We should fry beans?
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
They should leave them alone jare
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by sarrki(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Africans with myopic thinking

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Godprotectigbos(f): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
so u mean they were arrested because of invincible charm

jobless people everyywhere
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by idrisolaide(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Senseless...Abeg Help Me Ask Am How He Was Arrested, If He Claims He Has Charms That Can Make Him Invisible...

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Lilaex: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by larmu(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mumuni oh...i been think say mumuni na curse self,I no know say na real name...chai...AbdulMUMUNI....e mumu sha
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by talk2saintify(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
sowi

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
jazz gone wrong,using invisible jazz for nonesense..well,if I were to have it,I would love to slap buhari, a resounding slap...and same to all useless lawmakers..

Well done, you hear
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by femo122: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Like father like son
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by zionwinn(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
THINKING IN THESE MANNER AT THIS JET AGE
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by TINALETC3(f): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Invisible charm indeed, now dat u ar visible nko grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by femo122: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Too bad
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
shocked

I really need invisible charms ASAP..
I'd pay anything to get a potent one

I need to visit some of my female neighbors when they are in the bathroom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Akinaukwa: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
He only claimed to have charms for invisibility even while being visible for arrest. Foolish man.
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Icecomrade: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2017

Nigerian Police Force = STUPI DITY

Una no see fulani heards men wey dey miam villages and Towns.

Na people wey dey hunt animals una dey show muscle.

FOOLS

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Godsage(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Some pple re animals.. u hunt animals in a forest reserve

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Family Business. grin
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Godsage:
Some pple re animals.. u hunt animals in a forest reserve
lol, d matter tire me o
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Godsage(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Godprotectigbos:

so u mean they were arrested because of invincible charm

jobless people everyywhere
i bet u dont have a clue about what poacher means

1 Like

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by bkool7(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:

That's highly disrespectful .
Its portrays who you are
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Why arrest the man if all he does is kill animals to eat and keep body and soul. What nonsense is this ? Americans promoting the wildlife preservation are the cause of climate change, and they are backing away from paying carbon tax, but Africans are foolish enough to live in tropical rain forests and preserve natural habitats and we end up being called Bush people.

If America does not dedicate her resources for climate change, Africa has no business keeping the rain forest and the species. Let's Bleep up the planet together and perish with it.

That is what we did to mars, now we are here and the same group of reptoid humanoids are lording over the rest of the population to preserve the environment that they destroy for their own gains.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oh Really?
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Godsage(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
Why arrest the man if all he does is kill animals to eat and keep body and soul. What nonsense is this ? Americans promoting the wildlife preservation are the cause of climate change, and they are backing away from paying carbon tax, but Africans are foolish enough to live in tropical rain forests and preserve natural habitats and we end up being called Bush people.

If America does not dedicate her resources for climate change, Africa has no business keeping the rain forest and the species. Let's Bleep up the planet together and perish with it.

That is what we did to mars, now we are here and the same group of reptoid humanoids are lording over the rest of the population to preserve the environment that they destroy for their own gains.
until u eat d animals into extinction abi. cos de many fr africa and na only meat u sabi chop belleful..
brainless post

1 Like

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
Godsage:

until u eat d animals into extinction abi. cos de many fr africa and na only meat u sabi chop belleful..
brainless post
Do not be silly, know who you respond to, on this forum and before you do that, learn to spell, no one should respond to me with scribbled stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by okdaddy393: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
crazy people...how does it concern anybody. pls the fight against corruption should taken more serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) / Tortured Body Of A Pregnant South African Woman Found Stuck In Tree / Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.