Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo (25353 Views)

Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) / 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Franchise21(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
E don be for am
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
Invisible charms or invisibility charms?
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Franchise21(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
jazz gone wrong,using invisible jazz for nonesense..well,if I were to have it,I would love to slap buhari, a resounding slap...and same to all useless lawmakers..
Plz goan teach him hw to mk use of what he's gat. Me dey find d charm seff grin
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by okdaddy393: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
jazz gone wrong,using invisible jazz for nonesense..well,if I were to have it,I would love to slap buhari, a resounding slap...and same to all useless lawmakers..
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by okdaddy393: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
crazy people....how does it concern anybody. pls the fight against corruption should be taken more serious
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by vickylincon(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
nawa for you o. how dat one won help u. if na me..na to just appear in dangote bedroom and pick his signed cheque. that's all
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by davewhizy: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
let's transcribe his name in Yoruba Abdul-mumu-ni simply means Abdul is a mumu.lol ;Dlet's transcribe his name in Yoruba Abdul-mumu-ni simply means Abdul is a mumu.lol
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by fineboynl(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
Why arrest the man if all he does is kill animals to eat and keep body and soul. What nonsense is this ? Americans promoting the wildlife preservation are the cause of climate change, and they are backing away from paying carbon tax, but Africans are foolish enough to live in tropical rain forests and preserve natural habitats and we end up being called Bush people.

If America does not dedicate her resources for climate change, Africa has no business keeping the rain forest and the species. Let's Bleep up the planet together and perish with it.

That is what we did to mars, now we are here and the same group of reptoid humanoids are lording over the rest of the population to preserve the environment that they destroy for their own gains.
so you mean we destroyed mars and other planets billions of years ago and now want to destroy earth?. can't stop laughing.
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
fineboynl:
so you mean we destroyed mars and other planets billions of years ago and now want to destroy earth?. can't stop laughing.
It is a laughable truth. You can humor me more.
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by nagoma(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:

It's obvious you are used to slapping elders. Keep on slapping the elders at home as access to Buhari may not be as easy.
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
okay...lemme go and be coming
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Britishcoins(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
CollinsMystic:
see what Ohaneze Ndigbo said about KANU and Biafra >>>> www.ogbnewsnow.com.ng/2017/06/we-are-not-backing-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-we.html?m=1

The will soon ban you kontinu
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Iphran6: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Abdul u see yourself now? Who charm epp
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Ehinmola(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
dainformant:
Abdulmumuni Hassan Shira and his son Jabir Y. Shira were arrested for poaching around Shaman area last month. In the process of the arrest, one other poacher hunting for animals escaped. Abdulmumuni is the "Sarkin Baka" of Duguri in Bauchi state.

Although he claims to have charms that render him invisible to rangers and security operatives, he was arrested again after being nabbed in July 2016, and was sentenced to 6 months in prison. Not learning from his previous offence, the notorious poacher was arrested again - this time with his son by his side.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/sarkin-bakaand-his-son-arrested-for-poaching-in-bauchi.html
. And the invisible charm failed thus the fool became visible not only to the public but to the law enforcement agents. Iam sorry for you
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by chiraqDemon(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Very invisible indeed
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Jabioro: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Invisible jazz, I need it more than ever if at all it exist..i wanted to deal with some mother fuckers..Can any one in the house help me with that? Mind you, you will be the first victim ,if you're agreed my with condition you can contact me... Okugbe.. ere lo ma pe.
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by wins18(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
Why arrest the man if all he does is kill animals to eat and keep body and soul. What nonsense is this ? Americans promoting the wildlife preservation are the cause of climate change, and they are backing away from paying carbon tax, but Africans are foolish enough to live in tropical rain forests and preserve natural habitats and we end up being called Bush people.

If America does not dedicate her resources for climate change, Africa has no business keeping the rain forest and the species. Let's Bleep up the planet together and perish with it.

That is what we did to mars, now we are here and the same group of reptoid humanoids are lording over the rest of the population to preserve the environment that they destroy for their own gains.
lol, do we really have things as such? Thought it was a conspiracy theory, you know,'reptilian race, shape shifters, aliens' etc
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
wins18:
lol, do we really have things as such? Thought it was a conspiracy theory, you know,'reptilian race, shape shifters, aliens' etc
Dont tell me you havent met one.
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by wins18(m): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
I don't think I have
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by Kaybaba5(m): 6:27am On Jun 14, 2017
If your charm has been working for u everyday, have it in mind a day will come that the charm will refuse to work
That's the day of your doom
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo by okdaddy393: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
davewhizy:
let's transcribe his name in Yoruba Abdul-mumu-ni simply means Abdul is a mumu.lol ;Dlet's transcribe his name in Yoruba Abdul-mumu-ni simply means Abdul is a mumu.lol
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested / Man Found Dead In A Well In Taraba State. Photos / Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.