Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper (24730 Views)

Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemns Sealing Of Sun Newspaper Office / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by 247frolicboss(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Democracy Cannot Thrive Without Freedom Of The Press - Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper

Ex Vice President Of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has condemned the recent raid on Sun Newspaper carried out by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

He Said:

The reported invasion of The Sun newspaper is a reminder that we must remain vigilant, and guard press freedom closely. Democracy cannot thrive without freedom of the press.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/democracy-cannot-thrive-without-freedom.html

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by StRichard(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Just trying to be relevant because of his presidential ambition.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Coolbreeze8898(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Okay we yaff hear

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by sarrki(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Atiku keep queit

We will never vote you

Any day any time

Like baba obasanjo said and I quote

"If I relinquish power to Atiku Allah will not forgive me "

So it is to Nigeria

God will not forgive us if we vote him

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by walemoney007(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
Even though I no like you,I agree with you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Chikelue2000(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Well nice statement but all I see is an eye on d presidency come 2019.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Chikelue2000(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
Atiku keep queit

We will never vote you

Any day any time

So it is to Nigeria

By us, u mean u n urself alone right?, cos I prefer anybody than dis vegetable in london

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by morikee: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Uh, pussy ass nigga stop hating Lil Tunechi got that fire And these hoes love me like Satan, man! Yeah, Bleep with me and get bodied And all she eat is dick She's on a strict diet, that's my baby.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by DONSMITH123(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Who bi Atiku?

Compare and contrast the difference between Atiku and the arrested Evans.?

In not more than One hundred words, how can you describe Atiku in relationship with yoruba words"Ole!"

Each questions carries 100 marks.

Your time starts now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by dolapoabdul: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by free2ryhme: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Atiku the bench warmer grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
ATIKU SIR, TO BE SINCERE YOU ARE ALREADY SUCCESSFUL EVEN AS A POLITICIAN.

PLEASE AND PLEASE, STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIA'S POLITICS, AT LEAST BE CONTENT WITH THE TITLE OF A FORMER VICE PRESIDENT.

WE KNOW YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA BUT PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE SHAME AND RETIRE IN PEACE. MOST NIGERIANS ARE EDUCATED AND WE NOW HAVE INTERNET, SO PLEASE GIVE US SOME PEACE. YOUR CRAVE FOR RELEVANCE IS BECOMING NAUSEATING

WHAT NIGERIA NEEDS IS A YOUNG, INTELLIGENT AND DISCIPLINED PERSONALITY. NOT SOME OLD REFURBISHED POLITICIAN

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by redbottles(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oga Atiku, we know you're just using scope.... but continue grin

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
bet9ja agent account for sale call 08038905386 asap
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Alitair(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mr Fukushima, you react to everything.
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by UwaBuPawPaw: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Shut up mallam
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Lollytop: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
247frolicboss:
Democracy Cannot Thrive Without Freedom Of The Press - Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper

Ex Vice President Of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has condemned the recent raid on Sun Newspaper carried out by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
!

He Said:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/democracy-cannot-thrive-without-freedom.html

Will u keep kwayet. Oro koro lenu ëyè

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Alitair(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
morikee:
Uh, pussy ass nigga stop hating Lil Tunechi got that fire And these hoes love me like Satan, man! Yeah, Bleep with me and get bodied And all she eat is dick She's on a strict diet, that's my baby.

Are u ok?

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by AntiWailer: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
lol.

Sounding Presidential. grin grin grin

hypo.
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by passionate88: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
What do you expect from a president that is a liar?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by akpamuomenka: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
Atiku keep queit

We will never vote you

Any day any time

So it is to Nigeria

Even your vote will be rejected b'cos the last time you voted, Nigeria entered into recession.

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by ITbomb(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
Atiku keep queit

We will never vote you

Any day any time

So it is to Nigeria

I will vote a hundred Atiku over Obasanjo, and he will win. After all, one short man once described the present president as perpetually" unelectable"

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
StRichard:
So he should go dumb when people's right are being eroded?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Iamwrath: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ok , i dey come first , this one strong
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by 0b100100111: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
StRichard:

You said it all!

Craving for relevance!
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by eezeribe(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
StRichard:
Lol...
Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Prinztong(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
StRichard:
Your sense of reasoning baffles me pls.So are You trying to tell me that what EFCC did was right? Beside there is an impending court case between Sun Newspaper and EFCC.Atiku As a Nigerian Citizen have right to condem any wrong doing of the present govt not withstanding his political ambition.I think it was ppl like you that make us to be where we are now in this country,always supporting bad conduct of those in power while the citizenry are suffering.SFG of the Federation was accused of fraud and was suspended,committee was formed to look into the case.Huge amount of Money was discovered in a private apartment in Lagos by EFCC,but up till today,nothing have been heard of this two vital issues.Apc led administration is fighting their political opponent using start apparatus that is what i know.If they want to turn to the Media houses now by accusing them of fighting the govt.in power,that means we are heading to a doom.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:
Atiku keep queit

We will never vote you

Any day any time

So it is to Nigeria

Continue making noise unnecessarily when the message wasn't dealt with in any form.

Can't you do better than this

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper by Iamwrath: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
hahahahahahahaha

hehehehehehehehe

Borrow brain abeg
walemoney007:
Even though I no like you,I agree with you

If you are a Yoruba , you disappointed yourself , we are talking about company owned by massive fraud , used as propaganda machine among many other heinous things , and you are talking about freedom of press ?

If DSS had invaded the place, then that's the ultimate silencer , that's show of power , and even as bad as it looks , it may be legally required if any publication affects national security

Afterall , DSS or was it SSS arrested Sowore of Sahara reporters , same SR has not stopped publicizing news and Sowore is a free man today and still reports everything , from Dogara's padding to Saraki's custom seized jeeps to PDP loots , even Biafra Radio is still broadcasting ... So why are you talking nonsense about agreeing with Atiku ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" / Buhari Threatens To Relocate Fg Projects From States That Frustrate Contractors / Photos Of The Presidential Candidates At The Peace Signing Event in ICC Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.