Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

To Trust, Distrust, Or Not Trust And Not Distrust? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Trust, Distrust, Or Not Trust And Not Distrust? (307 Views)

My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Trust, Distrust, Or Not Trust And Not Distrust? by phoenixthefirst(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
In a relationship, you can either trust, distrust, not trust and not distrust. Which ever one you choose to exhibit, there will surely be reasons. Using this thread, I will be talking about the implications of each of the choices.

(1) To Trust: We all know it is a good thing to trust one's partner but it should not be bewildering; surprising that trusting one's partner is a risk. The risk is that if one's partner decides to change(change we all know is the only constant thing in life) and does something earth-shattering, one will be drained by the trauma. If you don't want to be traumatized, trust with caution. In fact, the OP trusts no one but I will explain what I do to remain healthy by trusting no being.

(2) To Distrust: Some people have been so disappointed that they find it hard to trust; they find themselves distrusting their partners. The risk? Unhealthiness! If you distrust, you may be living an unhealthy life in your relationship as you may be regularly preoccupied with the feeling that your partner is cheating and that may deprive you of peace of mind.

(3) To Not Trust And Not Distrust: Some people have reached a relationship stage in which they neither trust nor distrust. In fact, that's the OP for you. I will not trust you YET I will NOT distrust you. This, to me, is very healthy as you cannot be traumatized by any relationship heartbreaks since you know from the beginning that anything - good or bad(in fact, the unthinkable/worst) - can occur.

(1) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Lures 5-year-old To Toilet , Rapes Her / UK Home Office Announces Plans To Phase Out Landing Cards / Little Boy Attacked By Boko Haram Strong And Doing Well - Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.