Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper (72938 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video) / How To Be A Whistleblower For EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by ChubbychummyICE(f): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Abeg no try release dis kind man ooo, he wud be deadlier if he's out. Finish him he has been mean for a very long time nd truly no rest for d wicked. He said he has kidnapped only 10pple, what a criminal he is finish him, let his family suffer what oda pple av suffered coz of him.

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Evablizin(f): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God will punish that whistleblower for bringing pain to that pretty gapped-tooth woman and her lovely kids.
go and sit down joor

2 Likes

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by basty: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God will punish that whistleblower for bringing pain to that pretty gapped-tooth woman and her lovely kids.

If you are supporting evil that has ruined,maimed,killed, God will wipe your generation off the face of the earth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by holluphemydavid(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
end of d road for Evans d flat head shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by seunny4lif(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
aolawale025:
Hope the whistle-blower would be protected? Because the public isn't even supposed to know it's a whistle-blower in the first instance
whistle blower life is in danger
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Kobicove(m): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
This piece of trash is not a billionaire...he never was! undecided
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Keegan: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
In whose name was all his SIM registered? When and where were they registered?

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by bkool7(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yeah¡
punish him with N30m

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Dee60: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
What is the difference between this guy and some of our politicians? Whistle-blowing should extend to - smugglers, corrupt customs officials, ex ministers and commissioners, etc.

Nigeria should declare a national 3 month amnesty for financial crimes and do a clamp-down thereafter.
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by omusiliyu(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When will you grow up boy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
I hope they gave the blower(probably his gf) the 30 million bounty money

2 Likes

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Meritocracy: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
I believe the police must have arrested him before this time but taking bribe to release. Also for him to be very hard to arrest he must get informants among the police force.

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by talk2saintify(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
iF hE EVENTUALLY eSCAPED NA BIG SHAME OO

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by talk2saintify(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
AND ALSO DER MUST BE A OFFICER WORKING WITH HIM

2 Likes

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by farihafaheemah(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
ZACHIE:
Liars.
Can't these tale bearers be factual for once? Must we praise our antiquated police force, over and over again?

Yes. They did a great job apprehending the felon but to claim there were long hours of gunfire exchange is to tell a shameless lie.
Not a shot was fired according to dwellers of the street.

Don't claim unnecessary trophies please.

By the way, why was there no mention of moneys seized in the house?
It seems you know more about the arrest of this man. Could you pls share what you know. Obviously the arrest of Evans could be possibly link to tip off from the neighbours.
Waiting to hear the full gist from you. Than
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by arsenal33: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
SANs may be hustling to defend him...

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
South~east And Crime They Are Like 5&6
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
mediocrity has killed the police force..instead of them to just say it plain a snitch gave evans up to them cuz of 30mill..they are here telling sci-fi stories about yeye intelligence that they dont have..another thing that is exciting this mofos is the properties that will be allegedly confiscated and restolen amongst them..even as they invaded the house many valuables would have been handpicked..trust Nigerian police at your own peril..even his socalled kinsmen amongst them will be decieving him that he can help him out only to be defrauding the criminal..anyways glad he was caught but the fallacy of intelligence the police are singing like the canary bird is what is pissing me off. undecided undecided undecided undecided
CEONAIJATUBE:
The N30 million bounty on the head of billionaire kidnapper announced by the Police a few months back aided the arrest of Chukwudi Onuamadike on Saturday, June 10, 2017. The kingpin almost escaped the dragnet as he plotted to elope hours after his arrest.

Sources claimed he had been away from his Fred Shoboyede Street residence in Magodo for weeks, eluding the police…until Friday, June 9, when he showed up there.

His reappearance a day earlier was communicated to the Police by the whistle blower. He was said to be preparing to flee when he was nabbed.
For about an hour, gun shots rang in his neighbourhood. And he was overpowered as he hid in his ceiling.

A police officer was reportedly injured as he smashed a door on his face.
But eventually, he was arrested and his deadly reign came to an end…
Before now, about a month ago, he was almost arrested in Igando but escaped.

He eluded the Police as he amassed modern gadgets that could jam surveillance. With over a dozen phones, all dedicated to specific associates and family members, he was several steps ahead at a time.

But with the superior gadgets of Intelligence Response Team and Technical and Intelligence Unit of the Police, with deployment of huge resources, he ran into a brickwall – and now he’s singing like a canary begging for mercy and a second chance.

http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/how-whistle-blower-exposed-billionaire.html?m=1
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by LyfeJennings(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Fuckin man
I wonder how U go build this kind house without an escape route or a safe system and U call urself a gangsta
Smh!!!!

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by ybalogs(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sirpaul:
so e don finish for this man like this .....
RIP evans
R FOR PEACE OR PIECES?

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by essay123(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
Coconut head people,419,kidnapping na 5 and 6
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by misano(m): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God will punish U for claiming ownership of all D stupid brains in D world.

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by walosky(m): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
It was even a whistleblower that blew up the lid so how come was the Kudos given to Abba Kyari?

2 Likes

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by NLbully(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

how I wish you are one of those that were kidnapped...Dummy angry
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by misano(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ur head shall remain flat until U put a brain in it.

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Loyalblak007(f): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Whistling grin
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
NCAN Confirming. grin grin
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
idrisolaide:
WHEN YOU TURN DEAF HEAR TO YOUR FATHER AND LISTEN TO THE SONG OF THE DEVIL LOUD...

YOUR FATHER HAS WANTED YOU TO BECOME A MAN WITH GOOD INTENTION WHILE TRYING TO AVOID YOU ROTTEN IN JAIL. LAST LAST YOU SAID HE MOUTH IS STINKING AND OOZING.

MAYBE MAKE YOU TURN TO YOUR MOTHER WHO LED YOU TO THIS.

NOTE:
My brothers and sisters in the Forum...A word is enough for the wise. Our parents and elders have been living before our birth, so they definitely have good morals and advice for us all. But if you think, whatsoever they are telling you is bullshit. Then continue as the THUNDER that will fire you is still ROASTING CORN UNDER HOT SUN IN SAMBISA.
Amambra niggas are naturally wicked, mostly backed by there mothers which charm, its a known fact amongst one that I learnt the hard way.

had one issue with one,this niggas involved his mother all the way the way from the village, boasting about his charm,and how the mother would ruin me n shit, carted away with my phone n laptop plus 35k,while my friends were running about looking for where to go and wash there head, for protection in abuja, cause what they heard about the mother from other Igbo's that know the guys family personally was not funny.

I pleaded with this guy, nope no way his mind was made up, he wanted to ruin me, so I told him, whenever yhur doing don't always think about today,think about tomorrow, this guy boasted and was like "there's no tomorrow, there is only now" in Igbo. that's when I understood what other Igbo's involved in the matter were telling me.

the charm he did backed fired against him n his family, caused that small boy boldly asked me for a million or ruined me, this boy is not up to 18, I just laughed.

well sha, the universe helped, and dealt with him and his family proper from what am hearing, his brother was arrested by immigration, in overseas, they got duped 800 thousand, visa money, now they threatened the man who duped them with jazz, unfortunately his own pass there own, so they had to for go the money, and still spend huge to release n his brother back to Nigeria.

personally from that day if am dealing with any Igbo I ask where they're from first, its just so I know how to tread around, not scared of them atall Buh I will rather know who am dealing with than not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga / Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.