Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix (32509 Views)

Geraldine Iheme Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Pix / Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by selencious(f): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2010
@Jalet, Its their Business n not urs. @ Hollandis; adopt a life if you can't get one.
I ain know why Haters so into other people's life when they gat no meaning to their life yet.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by comechop(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2010
jalet:

two questions Pls.

1 why did Pst Taiwo remarry?
2 what about Obadare's Prophecy?

Answer:
1: Why does it matter to YOU I dont get people attimes. He could have married for a host of reasons - maybe he fell in love, maybe he found someone compatible with him/ministry/kids, maybe to prevent fornication and sin etc etc. Why does it matter to you if another man marries??
2. Who cares about Obadare's prophesy? Does it concern you? Or give ya'll another gist to talk about? If the prophesy doesnt concern YOU personally, then WHY bother? Live your life!

hollandis:

sharaap dia tongue
I dey feel for the woman jare.I just pray she is in heaven

What is done is done. Live your own life instead of worrying about the dead.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2010
no one is saying its unusual for a widowed pastor or man to remarry.

The high profile of the people involved here is what's giving room for concern.

Widowed pastors remarry all the time in Nigeria, though few of them had wives who were as well known as Pastor Bimbo, maybe.

I just noticed there are two parts to that "prophecy"- one was dismantling WOSEM, and the other was about seeing someone in hellfire.

Did anyone anywhere comment on the first part? I cant remember seeing a reaction to that.

and whats the connection between WOSEM and Pastor Odukoya?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by spikedcylinder: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2010
jalet:

two questions Pls.

1 why did Pst Taiwo remarry?
2 what about Obadare's Prophecy?

Who are you to question? Are you God?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by selencious(f): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2010
I wonder!!!!Like I said earlier, Y'all should worry bout how to live a holy and God pleasing life on earth so u don't end up in hell;instead of worrying bout the dead and what's non of ur Business. Gosh!!!!
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by comechop(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2010
tpia.:

no one is saying its unusual for a widowed pastor or man to remarry.

The high profile of the people involved here is what's giving room for concern.

Widowed pastors remarry all the time in Nigeria, though few of them had wives who were as well known as Pastor Bimbo, maybe.

I just noticed there are two parts to that "prophecy"- one was dismantling WOSEM, and the other was about seeing someone in hellfire.

Did anyone anywhere comment on the first part? I cant remember seeing a reaction to that.

My goodness. Everything i'm saying is falling on deaf ears.
LOL! Giving room for concern because of the high profile of people involved!  Incredible. You must not have anything to do with your time if its giving you concern 'because of the high profile of people involved'.
I repeat. Its NONE of anyone's business. Its between them and God. Let it rest already.

P.S I personally know their kids, and the family - it really does irk me when people start talking rubbish about something that the know nothing about and doesnt concern them.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Aybad43: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2010
coolhope he is not bimbo odukoya,s husband.if yes is too early for him to have anoda wife.thou d lady is beautiful but wide mouth.anyway sha may god bless their union.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by jumaingirl(f): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2010
Hmmm Nice pics, preety woman.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2010
comechop:

My goodness. Everything i'm saying is falling on deaf ears.
LOL! Giving room for concern because of the high profile of people involved! Incredible. You must not have anything to do with your time if its giving you concern 'because of the high profile of people involved'.
I repeat. Its NONE of anyone's business. Its between them and God. Let it rest already.

P.S I personally know their kids, and the family - it really does irk me when people start talking rubbish about something that the know nothing about and doesnt concern them.

look, no need to bust your chops over the matter.

Is anyone preventing them from marrying? No.

Their high profile is why people are commenting on the issue, thats all.

If something is in the newspapers shouldnt people comment again? If you dont like it then ask the media why they publicised the news.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by WhyAWhy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2010
fadvee:

Nigeria pastors are politicians, or how do you describe this! One pastor was fired by one leading G O for remarried after he had divorced his former wife.

The same G O that fired his younger colleague now decided to be the chief officiator at his other colleague who lost his wife in a plane crash few years ago, given his blessing to the new marriage.

My questions is what is the different between half a dozen and six?

Why was he against the pastor in his church and supported his holder colleague?

Nigerians shine you face.
[size=15pt]Just hear yourself out. You dont even have anything to say. The first was a Divorcee and the Second was a Widower. God clearly hates divorce - Malachi 2: 16. Marriage contract ends at death. That happened in the second case[/size]
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by 1forall: 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2010
Meen, nothing wey I no go read for this forum. Thanks ifedy for your objective view.

Its usually better to ask things than to assume, many users here just like to type.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by mikeoscar: 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2010
He has children,what else does he want?

Wicked man.Your wife is in hell and here you are shinning another woman's kongo.Instead of you to be interceeding for her

Are you okay, or some demons are just tormenting you otherwiseembarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by twinskenny(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2010
wish him well
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Akolawole(m): 12:14am On Jan 24, 2010
Pastor Taiwo is entitled to get married but i have problem with the celebrity status of the wedding. I dont have problem with the presence of Daddy GO etc but it should be an in-house type but happy blissful life to both of them.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by africhika(f): 12:40am On Jan 24, 2010
  Liedetect on: Today at 09:10:04 AM:
  His daughters are much better looking than his wife. The wife has too much teeth and big mouth  for a woman

what's your problem? undecided

[size=16pt] From the Nation Newspaper:[/size]

[b]Pastor Bimbo Odukoya was a source of inspiration to so many people around the world. Her “Single & Married” ministry changed lives, helped heal and build relationships.

The nation mourned when the Sosoliso crash occurred on the 10th of December 10th 2005 resulting in the loss of so many promising young lives – wives, brothers, sisters, daughters, husbands, mothers lost their lives in the crash.
Families left devastated had to rebuild their lives while honoring the memory of their loves ones.

Most of us will never know what the loss of a spouse feels like until old age. While many Nigerians lost an icon, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya lost his wife, his partner, his friend, the mother of his children.
In the midst of the tragedy, he has carried on his ministry and life with grace.
In January 2010 surrounded by his children, family members, members of the Fountain of Life Church and Ministry, friends and fellow pastors – Pastor Taiwo Odukoya married South African Miss Rosemary Simangele Zulu at the Civic Centre in Lagos – Nigeria.

The bridal train included the Pastor’s 3 children. His two daughters Tolu and Tobi were the bridesmaids. His son, Jimi was the best man and the entire wedding ceremony featured a strong show of support from fellow pastors.
Bishop Mike Okonkwo of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission Church (TREM) conducted the exchange of vows ceremony. Bishop David Oyedepo of the Winners Chapel delivered a speech, Pastor Itua Ighodalo supervised the cake-cutting session, Pastor Paul Adefarasin who proposed the toast to the couple and Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Church of God pronounced the final blessings on the couple.
Congrats to the couple and their families.
[/b]
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by chika98: 12:49am On Jan 24, 2010
His son is not bad looking at all grin
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 24, 2010
1forall:

Meen, nothing wey I no go read for this forum. Thanks ifedy for your objective view.

Its usually better to ask things than to assume, many users here just like to type.

Shey Some pple are naturally enemy of progress, never see anything good in anything, no matter if the thing is best.
And thats one of nigeria's major wahala
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by teeroy(m): 1:00am On Jan 24, 2010
A man parading himself to be a pastor with the name, Dr. Paul Ruby Borngreat and formerly with the Believers Loveword Ministry is currently being hunted by the Nigerian Police Force for the theft of a hefty amount of foreign currency. The public and churches in particular are warned to be at alert as this man moves from one church to the other with the intent of defrauding and stealing fom innocent indivioduals.

He was last seen in Abuja in mid- January 2010 but is currently believed to be in the Lagos metropolis. Any member of th public who sees him should either report to the nearest police station or call the following numbers; 07036761985, 08059261828 and 08067713196. There will be an apprecable reward should such information lead to his apprehension.

Find below a recent photograph of him.

[img][/img]

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by harakiri(m): 2:18am On Jan 24, 2010
I know that lady.She gave me head back in the school days! grin
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 24, 2010
harakiri:

I know that lady.She gave me head back in the school days! grin

u re very dumb!!!
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Tudor6(f): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2010
Someone wants to get married and have a happy union then invite thieves/rogues like oyedepo, Adeboye, ashimolowo etc to come bless the union. . . .oh, the irony. . . .
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by twinskenny(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2010
very dumb
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Akposkin: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2010
good
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Texasauto: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2010
Beautiful. I wish them the best. wink
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by londoner: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2010
The bride's maids in purple are much prettier than the wife.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by vikiviko(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2010
Nice pics.
Congrats Pastor Odukoya.
Seeing established ministers of God together gives me joy that all is well in the kingdom.
Pastor Paul Adefarasin always impressive with that smile, Pastor Adeboye simple as ever. Bishop Oyedopo has intinidating look that always scares the devil.
Bishop Mike Okonkwo is accorded respect by all.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2010
I wonder why pastor Odukoya got married to a girl this young. He should have gone for a matronly looking lady. Truth be told, they look like father and daughter.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by koolchicco: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2010
londoner:

The bride's maids in purple are much prettier than the wife.

U mean his Daughters?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by tnk24: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2010
What many pple do not know was that the wedding was actually meant to be a private affair. But the press will not allow it to be. As for the presence of many men of God, when Pastor Bimbo died, they showed great solidarity to Pastor Taiwo Odukoya, so it is also natural that he (Pastor Taiwo) invite them to his wedding, cos some pastors from other churches were not invited, yet they wished they were invited, cos they all wanted to be there. CONGRATULATIONS Pastor Taiwo, wishing you the best in this new union.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by londoner: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2010
@Koolchicco, his daughters ? Fine, I dont know who he is anyway, lol

They looked like brides maids to me because of their matching outfits and flowers.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by koolchicco: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
^^Hehehe, U dey yab my pastor abi? tongue

Well I don't blame u.

He's even more famous than Beyonce/Jayz in Benin tho! grin

Well like I said b4, those are his Daughters and the suited Dude, his Son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skales And His New Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photos / Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.