Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix (32477 Views)

Geraldine Iheme Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Pix / Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by londoner: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2010
@koolchicco, Did you not see where I said , "his daughters? fine."

Let me translate, it means "ok , they are his daughters then. Accepted"

I dont really care how "famous" your pastor is, I thought Jesus was supposed to be the focus anyway,
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by koolchicco: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2010
^^*Sealed lips*
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by mi2010: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2010
@tudor, hey u have to ask God forgiveness for calling a blessed man of God (oyedepo and adeboye) a thief and rogue. no matter wat they do u should not condenm them with this bad name, u have no fear of God in you, because if u have it u souldnt have called this man of God such name, im sorry 4u
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by londoner: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2010
mi, no matter what they do? What rubbish! They have actually brainwashed some people to believe that whatever they do is ok, just because they are "preachers", Sheesh.

A thief is a thief no matter what he calls himself. Not saying he is a thief though, I dont know him.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by aabangs(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2010
i will advise the guy with biiiiiiig mouth that wants to end life in a bad way,

when you talk against God's anointed you publicly make yourself God's enemy, but if you refuse may be you become an example for others to see, just an advise
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by koolchicco: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2010
londoner:

mi, no matter what they do? What rubbish! They have actually brainwashed some people to believe that whatever they do is ok, just because they are "preachers", Sheesh.

A thief is a thief no matter what he calls himself. Not saying he is a thief though, I dont know him.

Ol' boi easy naw. U too vex! grin
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by londoner: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2010
aabangs, Lol, and who told you he is God's anointed, ?

He did himself I suppose. Some people worship man, and try to disguise it as religion. Jesus had no trouble going into the temple and telling the money changers exactly what they were.

He wasn't spell bound by the glits and glamour, or the amount of money he saw in the temple, which they had [b]defiled, [/b]some and I say some of these so called preachers and religious leaders are simple money changers, its a career for some of them, EASY MONEY, and SEX.

Some of these frauds give good men and women a very bad name.

@Koolchicco, some people need to tell the truth and shame the devil, lol wink
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by FunkyDany: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2010
Guy, Dont abuse the man of God, if you do you are inviting curse of God into ur life.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2010
did Nigeria get the way it is today because people scrutinized religious leaders?

Or is this curse an extra one in addition to the curses already on ground?

Most people do secretly criticize their religious leaders anyway (and vice versa), so whats with all the self righteous facade. The ones who shout the loudest about these things, more often than not turn out to be the ones with the shadiest mindsets, I've found.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by RichyBlacK(m): 3:07am On Jan 25, 2010
That our pastors our now discussed under the Celebrity section instead of the Religion section is further evidence that many of these so-called "men of God" are mere "celebrities" enjoying the limelight and walking the red carpet.

When are we going to have true pastors of Christ that put more effort in helping the underprivileged and spend less in expensive weddings, opulent social events, Mopol protection, bullet-proof cars and expensive jewelry?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Okukk(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2010
this is gr8
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by bayo1(m): 8:49am On Jan 25, 2010
That our pastors our now discussed under the Celebrity section instead of the Religion section is further evidence that many of these so-called "men of God" are mere "celebrities" enjoying the limelight and walking the red carpet.

When are we going to have true pastors of Christ that put more effort in helping the underprivileged and spend less in expensive weddings, opulent social events, Mopol protection, bullet-proof cars and expensive jewelry?

When you become a pastor and when you stop cheating at your place of work!
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by londoner: 9:58am On Jan 25, 2010
@funkydany, It is those who are using religion and the bible in a criminal manner who should fear judgement of God. These people are just human beings, nothing above anyone.

If Judas Escariot was alive today, people would be reverencing him as if he is a "man of God" because he hung around with Jesus, well we all know how that story went. If the shoe fits then some of them should wear it, I know its not all, but far too many.

Religion today, with all its lack of checks and balances, hoards of vulnerable and brainwashed servants is a haven for the criminally ambitious and morally bankrupt.

God does not defend the thief, the liar or the glutenous, this is what some of these so called pastors/preachers/imams are. There is no difference between some Nigerian Christians of today and groupies following the latest music sensation
They have bowed to man, simple as that.

@Richyblack.I also noticed how this was in the "celebrity" section rather than the religious one.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by DoubleN(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2010
Nice One!!
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Amjustme: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2010
Congratulations. Am happy for them.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by deb(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2010
two questions Pls.

1 why did Pst Taiwo remarry?
2 what about Obadare's Prophecy?

So that people like you will not accuse him of fornication
What about Obadare's prophecy? Nonyour! cheesy
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by iz2much: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2010
they r lovely
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by ebonyik(f): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2010
NL una too judge. Aproko pple u know ur self. Wetin concern una if she has big mouth,plenty teeth,she's young enof to b his daughter. Ahba. Una nor deY see tins deY comot eye? Make una go marry una own. Jobless pple
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Meldrick(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
Tudór:

Someone wants to get married and have a happy union then invite thieves/rogues like oyedepo, Adeboye, ashimolowo etc to come bless the union. . . .oh, the irony. . . .

In the bible, David was dancing to God and his wife Micah was at one corner mocking him. She was struck by God with barreness.

Prophet Elijah was mocked by some children and the bible gives account of how the children were devoured by some fox that came out of the bush.

He that keepeth his mouth saves his life. Today you are having fun but I pity you.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by RichyBlacK(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
londoner:

@funkydany, It is those who are using religion and the bible in a criminal manner who should fear judgement of God. These people are just human beings, nothing above anyone.

If Judas Escariot was alive today, people would be reverencing him as if he is a "man of God" because he hung around with Jesus, well we all know how that story went. If the shoe fits then some of them should wear it, I know its not all, but far too many.

Religion today, with all its lack of checks and balances, hoards of vulnerable and brainwashed servants is a haven for the criminally ambitious and morally bankrupt.

God does not defend the thief, the liar or the glutenous, this is what some of these so called pastors/preachers/imams are. There is no difference between some Nigerian Christians of today and groupies following the latest music sensation
They have bowed to man, simple as that.

@Richyblack.I also noticed how this was in the "celebrity" section rather than the religious one.

It's all a ruse. These modern-day churches are mere cash collection centers. With all their preaching, Nigeria remains one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

When will those pastors start preaching against the barefaced thievery in government? When will they stop associating with some of the most deranged embezzlers in government? When will they start targeting specific kleptomaniacs in government through their sermons?

I miss Mother Theresa!
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Gamine(f): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2010
Even Mother Theresa didnt have her hands clean,

@topic,
It still seems so weird though, amongst all this pomp and pageantry, undecided
All the best to them sha.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by koolkamzzy(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2010
Some question i like to ask

1. if it was Pastor Bimbo, would she be allowed to get married or would she think of getting married
2. When Pastor Taiwo gets to heaven or paradise, who will she choose or is there no husband and wife in heaven
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by koolkamzzy(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2010

1. If it was Pastor Bimbo, would she be allowed to get married or would she think of getting married?
2. When Pastor Taiwo gets to heaven or paradise, who will he choose or is there no husband and wife in heaven?
3. How many bone of his (Pastor Taiwo) bone did God creat or is there nothing like bone of my bone?

All the same, I think it's better for him to avoid fornication and more sin
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Demdem(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2010
lemme try and answer your questions

koolkamzzy:

1. If it was Pastor Bimbo, would she be allowed to get married or would she think of getting married?

No one would av stopped her if she decides to re-marry if she lost her husband. her tinking of gettin married again would av been her personal decision

2. When Pastor Taiwo gets to heaven or paradise, who will he choose or is there no husband and wife in heaven?

There is no wife or husband thing in heaven

3. How many bone of his (Pastor Taiwo) bone did God creat or is there nothing like bone of my bone?

Well, me tink its only one bone but God also provided through the words of the Apostle that spouses that loses(Losses through death oooo and not broken relationship) their partner can go ahead to re-marry if they so wish

All the same, I think it's better for him to avoid fornication and more sin

Yes now, infact, as long as the kids are in support (not a must though to some, but its good to have such), Abeg pastor, fire on jare.

Chei, i must admit that Pastor is Lucky in this world ooo. First, it was beautiful pastor Bimbo and now this beauty. its welll ooooo
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by koolkamzzy(m): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2010
No one would av stopped her if she decides to re-marry if she lost her husband. her tinking of gettin married again would av been her personal decision: Am sure she would have never gotten married

There is no wife or husband thing in heaven: how do you know? the jehova witness beleives that there is.

Well, me tink its only one bone but God also provided through the words of the Apostle that spouses that loses(Losses through death oooo and not broken relationship) their partner can go ahead to re-marry if they so wish: that means God must have provided many bones of bone or this pastors and marriage councelors just dey fake us
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Demdem(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2010
@ Koolkamzzy

1) U can never tell but i will admit that the probability of her re-marrying will be low.

2) Abeg each to his own oooo. i just told u my belief and others will tell u theirs. Infact some will even tell u that as long as u av done what is expected from you in this world u will rewarded with 7 Virgins in the afterworld. Abeg each to his own oooo.

3) I will advise u open a thread on the religious forum and lets trash this issue . will speak out my mind there.

Cheers
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2010
I doubt anyone really believes in the bone of my bone stuff unless they're talking about their extra marital affairs.

I'm not referring to pastor Odukoya plz.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by jookco(m): 2:57am On Jan 27, 2010
This pics made my day, to see my emntor Bishop David Oyedepo
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by SandraI(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2010
hhh
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by ojust4real(f): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2010
see what dis world is becoming d wife is dead and he colected money 4rm d airlines now he is using d money to marry another woman.if it was a woman pastor that is showing her teeth on her second wedding Niga will call her names. angry angry angry na wha o.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nwaka77: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2010
ojust4real:

see what dis world is becoming d wife is dead and he colected money 4rm d airlines now he is using d money to marry another woman.if it was a woman pastor that is showing her teeth on her second wedding Niga will call her names. angry angry angry na wha o.

What do you expect? Not Naija and their double standards? No wonder the country is not progressing! If it was a woman whose husband died after she has passed child bearing age, society expects are to remain a widow for life as if she has no needs. If it is the man, he can go ahead and marry again sharp, sharp. angry
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by baybbootz(f): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2010
What do you expect? Not Naija and their double standards? No wonder the country is not progressing! If it was a woman whose husband died after she has passed child bearing age, society expects are to remain a widow for life as if she has no needs. If it is the man, he can go ahead and marry again sharp, sharp.
true and sadening

nywae i do love the concept,having the sermon and recetion all at once.
I do miss lt Mrs Bimbo sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rema: Since I Got This Fame, It’s Been So Hard To Love Again / Korede Bello & Betty Irabor Argue Over Basketmouth's Throwback Photo / ‘My Mom Wonders Why I’m Still Single At 38′ – Nonso Diobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.