Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix (32478 Views)

Geraldine Iheme Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Pix / Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by MrCartha: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2010
mama-gee:

His wife looks young enough to be his daughter. tongue

Me + You = 1 mind.
I had the same thought tooundecided
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2010
good to know Pastor Taiwo has found love again
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by 1forall: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2010
Such a man can hardly have a low-keyed re-marriage, what with all the mainstream ministers of God present?
From the little I know of the bible he has not contravened God's instructions and I pray the couple enjoy a beautiful life of conjugal bliss.

My concern is that people may compare the new wife to the late one especially in the ministry. I hope she knows to carve her own identity and not try to live up to any expectations.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2010
quite right
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2010
@post
in the first pic, it looks like a family album photo. . . . . . . father and his children. LOL

ibabalol:

who say money can not buy love.
this has inpired me to keep doing my yahoo yahoo, maybe if i hit am
i go see one fine small girl like this marry

ROTFLMAO. . . . . . . . . . and when you end up in jail, an equally small boy will "polish her engine" for you.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by MrCartha: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@post
in the first pic, it looks like a family album photo. . . . . . . father and his children. LOL

ROTFLMAO. . . . . . . . . . and when you end up in jail, an equally small boy will "polish her engine" for you.
What an experience; ; grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by berre(f): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2010
, luvly smile. whats her name??
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by franktolk(m): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2010
Bad mouths for don dey fly up and down if na woman go remarry now ooooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2010
franktolk:

Bad mouths for don dey fly up and down if na woman go remarry now ooooo!!!!!

well said. . . . . . . . people would have thrown thunder if a woman would remarry with a boy that was as old as her children!!!!!
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by symbolic: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2010
And congregation gets another mummy cheesy
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by koolchicco: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2010
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by tope777(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2010
congrats, wishes you all the best.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by fadvee(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2010
Nigeria pastors are politicians, or how do you describe this! One pastor was fired by one leading G O for remarried after he had divorced his former wife.

The same G O that fired his younger colleague now decided to be the chief officiator at his other colleague who lost his wife in a plane crash few years ago, given his blessing to the new marriage.

My questions is what is the different between half a dozen and six?

Why was he against the pastor in his church and supported his holder colleague?

Nigerians shine you face.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Profkenny1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2010
@poster,God bless U for these pics, ah U've really made my day!
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2010
fadvee:

Nigeria pastors are politicians, or how do you describe this! One pastor was fired by one leading G O for remarried after he had divorced his former wife.

The same G O that fired his younger colleague now decided to be the chief officiator at his other colleague who lost his wife in a plane crash few years ago, given his blessing to the new marriage.

My questions is what is the different between half a dozen and six?

The difference is that this one is a widower and not  divorcee. Its better he remarries than fornicate around. I dont see a widower remarrying as a sin. so get over urself.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2010
quite clearly there are marriage issues in the church at large.

That cant be denied. The figures are astoundingly high.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by tope777(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2010
25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.(mark 10v25)

who is more richer this days??. This man sorpose to marry from a poor home and build up the family,but now from another rich from SA.its well
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2010
tope777:

25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.(mark 10v25)

who is more richer this days??. This man sorpose to marry from a poor home and build up the family,but now from another rich from SA.its well

people and their badmouth, we just cant afford to see anything good abi? Wetin una no go bad mouth for this naija self?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by tope777(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2010
ifedy

But truth is always bitter lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2010
tope777:

ifedy

But truth is always bitter lipsrsealed

What truth is that, so if u find someone you love you shouldn't go for him/ her cos u re both rich and u as a rich guy is "expected to marry from a poor home and build up the family" huun
Whose law is that anyways, is it yours
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Wilife: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2010
Either way,

I am definitely going to be biased.

I really do admire Pastor Tee and Aunty Bimbo of blessed memory.

, Well, he's got to settle down again, painfully so,

I can't but wish them all the very best in their endeavours.

Must comment that their children (the 2 ladies and the guy) have really come out well.

Heard Pastor Ighodalo, the charming hubby of Ibidun, was also there!
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by dare2dream: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2010
i wish pastor marital bliss and i pray the spend many happy years together.
Wilife:

Heard Pastor Ighodalo, the charming hubby of Ibidun, was also there!
pls remind me who ibidun is?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by hollandis(f): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2010
He has children,what else does he want?

Wicked man.Your wife is in hell and here you are shinning another woman's kongo.Instead of you to be interceeding for her angry
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Imeobong(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2010
House, I want to ask, is there anybody here that can verify this Pastor Obadare story? , how true is this Aunty Bimbo romantic story with tinubu, and  the N6billion allegedly found in her bank account after she died, ?

I dong tire I am so confused!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by koolchicco: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2010
hollandis:

Wicked man.Your wife is in hell and here you are shinning another woman's kongo.Instead of you to be interceeding for her angry

Is she?

Am not sure about this! undecided
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by hollandis(f): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2010
koolchicco:

Is she?

Am not sure about this! undecided

According to obadare
Though he later refuted it
[size=18pt][b]“when I died I found myself at Heaven’s Gate, there I was told by some angels that Jesus was unhappy with me, they showed me the mansion that Jesus had built for me but they added that Jesus did not wish to see me, I was told that He was displeased with the role I played in the break-up of the Christ Apostolic Church(CAC) into various factions, while there I also saw the late Babalola who founded the CAC who said he was not pleased with me either, he it was who told me to get back to earth and ensure that I disband my church(WOSEM) and send messages to all leaders of the splinter congregations to re-align themselves with the original congregation founded by Babalola,”

“to demonstrate the gravity of the instructions given to me and to emphasize what would happen to me if I disobeyed I was led to Hell’s Gate where I saw millions of souls weeping, gnashing their teeth and writhing in agony, but I was startled to see a female pastor who made her mark on earth but died a premature death in a plane crash several years ago, yes it was pastor bimbo odukoya I saw!, I blurted out to her ‘pastor what are you doing in this place?’, she replied ‘this is where I am o, they say it is because of my dressing, my mini skirts, my hairdos and my lifestyle, that is what has landed me here o, please if you can go back and tell my people, please tell them to save themselves o!’, I have therefore sent a message to pastor bimbo’s husband, taiwo who founded Fountain of Life Church,”[/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2010
nigerians and drama.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by koolchicco: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2010

@Hollandis

^^^^Lawd hammercy!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by hollandis(f): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2010
koolchicco:

@Hollandis

^^^^Lawd hammercy!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WETIN i DO ,NO BE THE MAN YARN AM?

Its only in Nigeria that pastors are celebrities angry.The man married and its a helluva news.A man stole millions and gave to pastor chris.Akingbola ,a deacon in Redeemed is accused of theft and corruption and is on the run.
They should just preach and allow sinners like me draw close to God
SICK COUNTRY
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by comechop(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2010
Wow, see all these bad belle people, enemies of progress, haters of anything good, don't you have anything better to do than to concern your lives with the life of another Get a life jare and stop hating! Its people like you guys that are the reasons Nigerians can't go forward.

Why do you keep hating and hating and looking for the negatives in something beautiful?? What a sad way to live your life!!

fadvee:

The same G O that fired his younger colleague now decided to be the chief officiator at his other colleague   who lost his wife in a plane crash few years ago, given his blessing to the new marriage.

My questions is what is the different  between half a dozen and six?

tope777:

hollandis:

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by hollandis(f): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
comechop:

Wow, see all these bad belle people, enemies of progress, haters of anything good, don't you have anything better to do than to concern your lives with the life of another Get a life jare and stop hating! Its people like you guys that are the reasons Nigerians can't go forward.

Why do you keep hating and hating and looking for the negatives in something beautiful?? What a sad way to live your life!!

sharaap dia tongue
I dey feel for the woman jare.I just pray she is in heaven
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by jalet: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
two questions Pls.

1 why did Pst Taiwo remarry?
2 what about Obadare's Prophecy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Bello & Betty Irabor Argue Over Basketmouth's Throwback Photo / ‘My Mom Wonders Why I’m Still Single At 38′ – Nonso Diobi / Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.