Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

5 Crazy Reasons Why Your Relationship Is Becoming Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Crazy Reasons Why Your Relationship Is Becoming Boring (999 Views)

My Relationship Is Becoming Boring / Why Is Nairaland Becoming Boring Recently? / 3 Crazy Reasons Why Men Pull Away From You. N0. 3 Will Shock You Small! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Crazy Reasons Why Your Relationship Is Becoming Boring by ohn1759: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Do you feel like your relationship is dangling and less interesting? So many times, you just feel like pulling out and it’s so crazy you don’t know what to do. Relationships at times feels like stress and you begin to have thoughts on where you missed it or who did something wrong.

You can spice up your relationship and make it feel so much like fun. It depends on what you want and maybe how you want it. Relationships should not feel like so much of burden, if you do what is needed.

These are 5 crazy reasons your relationship is dangling or becoming boring. It could be something you are not getting right.

1. You are too rigid angry

Rigidity kills relationship. Your relationship shouldn’t be programmed to act in a particular way or manner. There should be room for flexibility. You should research on ways to make it feel interesting. Go out more often. Do things together frequently, it strengthens the bond between you two. Your relationship is boring or tiring because either you or your partner don’t make efforts to grow. Your mind is fixed on doing things the way your parents or people around you act in theirs. Create your own type of relationship.

2. You hold on to things sad

Definitely, there are times your partner does things that gets on your nerve and you just want to yank off. Issues are bound to occur once in a while, due to differences in individuals. But fights should not be allowed to linger on for long. When you or your partner finds it difficult to let go, it makes it feel like work. Holding on to things for so long, affects how you or your partner take handle the relationship. When fights happen always in a relationship and no one is ready to let go, it prevents growth.

3. Distractions[b][/b] tongue https://afmobiblog./2017/06/13/5-crazy-reasons-why-your-relationship-is-becoming-boring/

Distractions keeps your mind off the relationship. When your attention is divided, you are not able to put more into the relationship. Distractions could come in various forms. It could be your phone, social media, attractions from opposite sex, work, and other things. If anything is getting your attention more than the relationship, it affects all you put into it. If this is not dealt with on time, you gradually begin to pull back till you get fed up of the relationship eventually.
Read the rest here: https://afmobiblog./2017/06/13/5-crazy-reasons-why-your-relationship-is-becoming-boring
Re: 5 Crazy Reasons Why Your Relationship Is Becoming Boring by Loyalblak007(f): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mine isn't boring cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Crazy Reasons Why Your Relationship Is Becoming Boring by ohn1759: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Mine isn't boring cheesy tongue

Mehn. Then you're doing something right then. Congrats. wink
Re: 5 Crazy Reasons Why Your Relationship Is Becoming Boring by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
faithugo64 come and tell us if ur relationship is boring.
why do i like mentioning this fyn gal self, maybe i will take a bold step oh
runs out of the thread
Re: 5 Crazy Reasons Why Your Relationship Is Becoming Boring by faithugo64(f): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Gentleface5:
faithugo64 come and tell us if ur relationship is boring.
why do i like mentioning this fyn gal self, maybe i will take a bold step oh
runs out of the thread
tongue tongue
Take the bold step man
Am waiting!!
Re: 5 Crazy Reasons Why Your Relationship Is Becoming Boring by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
faithugo64:
tongue tongue
Take the bold step man
Am waiting!!

hahahahahaha correct bae
Re: 5 Crazy Reasons Why Your Relationship Is Becoming Boring by cerowo(f): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mine isn't boring o

(1) (Reply)

Plis My Dick Is Not Enlargin Wat Do I Do?!! / I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji / Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.