Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers (66444 Views)

Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by vicadex07(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
intruxive:
Na the assasins be this shocked
Where the gun and knifes, abi na the masses wan lynch Dino tongue

Your brain is intact
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by UwaBuPawPaw: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Nwanne please check your email. I have something important to tell you.Thankyou sir

Chibihe360@yahoo.com
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by vicadex07(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
intruxive:

Your brain is intact
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by darlenese(f): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
all this legislathieves
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by femo122: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Too bad

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by sniperr007(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Five people died yesterday in a rally and nothing was done because its Political.

How did we get to be this bad and heartless.

Nigeria is now a Wild park not a Zoo.

In the Wild it's Kill or be Killed while in a Zoo you are made to obey those holding you.

When the leader isn't leading the people right. Things like this happen.

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Kdgoldyoungest: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dino is far beta Dan that idiot dats no paying salary but have N200m to recall Dino. kogi needs a visionary leader,all idiot der have been opposing on us as no future for them self talk more of society. kogite wising up. we need a visionary governor not thugs

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by SeniorZato(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
sonofspada:
missled future leaders.
zoo country
You must be commenting from zoo.

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by ziccoit: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Five people died yesterday in a rally and nothing was done because its Political.

In the Wild it's Kill or be Killed while in a Zoo you are made to obey those holding you.

Quite unfortunate that soul lost.

Meanwhile, one person actually died.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Abujaexpress: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dino, one of mg former heroes gradually losing societal relevance. I wonder what has become of him.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by holluphemydavid(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Y d useless youth allow himself for devil to used, politicians are not worth to die for
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Alexk2(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Whoever got himself killed because of these greedy fellows called politicians have he/herself to blame; no pity at all for such people.
How can a sensible human being be following politicians upandan and make tuggery a profession....it cant even be blamed on poverty/recession; it's an act of stupidity!

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by sweetgala(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

It has been confirmed by credible sources that only one individual died while another was injured.

Abeg Dino should stop lying
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
sweetgala:

It has been confirmed by credible sources that only one individual died while another was injured.

Abeg Dino should stop lying
Even if its One. Is it right that no arrest has been made till now?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by bionixs: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nne5:
Dino should be ashamed of himself.
Dino and every Nigerian politician.Fools.
for what?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Bullhari007(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
I pity united north walihi
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by FlyboyZee: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
DaudaAbu:
Instead of most youth organisations to be rallying youth around and asking them to only elect fellow yoiths into positions of authority

They are busy issuing ultimatum about other youth to leave their region
I hope you know that both Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye are youths?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by omogidi234(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
intruxive:

God bless you for this on point.

When I see headlines with pic, I usually look out for the pic as commensurable with the headlines. This particular topic, I was expecting fully loaded guys but alas what I see is some young men who were probably hired and would be paid some fee.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by umarshehu58(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nigeria would be better if our youths stopped been so stupidly used by the politicians.

If they offers you money, collect it, chop and don't attend the protest. thats all
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by dododawa1: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
Biafra, pls take Oga Dino alongside when.................................................

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by 2n2k(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
"Killers of Yahaya Bello's gang"

That means those are the people who fought on his side to kill the gang sent by the governor?

Self indictment.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Btruth: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
Since he has the pictures, he should present it to the police for them to make an arrest.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by babamadiba(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Dino isn't fit to be a senator
gosh! that guys is disgusting I feel like throwing up. u shared a picture of killers, where are the arms used in killing? Abi na hand them use kill 5 people? Dino is on hard drugs I can bet my life.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by bkool7(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

You're right . Dino should be behind bars now for endangering the lives of the youths by staging a protest without adequate police protection .
was this not why 2face failed to join in the protest in Lagos when the police claimed they couldn't assure public safety ?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by joe4real12: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Jungle is where this mess happens
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by joe4real12: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
bkool7:

You're right . Dino should be behind bars now for endangering the lives of the youths by staging a protest without adequate police protection .
was this not why 2face failed to join in the protest in Lagos when the police claimed they couldn't assure public safety ?

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
bkool7:

I just watched the G7 meeting holding in Bologna and i saw the way police formed a barricade against the pro and cons protesters.

Dino shouldn't be in jail for protesting because he has the right to do so rather the commissioner of Police should resign for not doing anything to bring to justice the thugs who disrupted the protest
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by CioAngels(f): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Assassination ke, is dino melaye afraid to die? Afteral, you prayed to be killed, abi when you lied against someone who planned to kill you, you should have known it was a death wish you asked God for. Maturity and commonsense is missing in dino melaye's up bringing. What a waste/shame.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by CCDav1: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
JamieHotSource:
Nigerian Senator, Dino Melaye who just suffered an assasination attempt as he led a protest against the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello has shared pictures of his attackers.

Dino shared the picture online, and captioned it: "Killers of Yahaya Bello gang"

Dino Melaye led the protest at Kogi State Polytechnic, but he had to stop when armed man opened fire at the organisers and the participants, killing five people including a student of the Kogi state polytechnic.

[b]NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/dino-melaye-shares-pictures-of-yahaya.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVQO9z_Ayov/?hl=en

The politician will give family of the deceased 100 to 200 thousand for the destiny and pride of their family ..and the next time you hear Dino and the Governor having a hand shake and reconciling for the benefit of the state.. And the death in their graves wud be what?/but that wud be too late.. God save our youth form being hired Thugs and protesters.. Uwafit
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by fxskye: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Killer gang of Yahya Bello without any Weapon?

I thought I would see them with AK 47 rifle

Im disappointed in Dino.

He is not intelligent enough
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers by sweetgala(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Even if its One. Is it right that no arrest has been made till now?

I never addressed the arrest , that is to be left to the police , however bad the NPF could be I still have faith in them to do the right thing

Police want to work it's the political class that impede them and make their duties hard

Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting