Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? (54264 Views)

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by hadeytee: 11:49am On Jun 15, 2017
kaybeeee:
Its from Glo hr the questions u should expect is from GMATS. No doubt them u should know whatever state u picked will be where u are deployed to. Furthermore ur paypackage is based on performance it's starts at 83k first month subsequently it depends on how u make ur sales work. A cousin of mine is currently on d job but he said and I quote they are thinking of removing performance base. Basically na sales of Glo products u 'll be tasked to achieve based on ur target.
When you say sales you mean go on yge streets wearing glo T-shirts to sell their products or how pls throw in more light
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=gaetano post=57538527]

Thanks a lot, I'll also like to know..

1. Was it CBT or paper shading/theoretical

2. When you say general knowledge, do you mean current affairs

3. How many questions was set and how much time was given to solve it?

It was paper shading and no theory just objectives
Yes current affairs
50 questions for 2hours
Questions not very difficult
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=gaetano post=57538527]

Thanks a lot, I'll also like to know..

1. Was it CBT or paper shading/theoretical

2. When you say general knowledge, do you mean current affairs

3. How many questions was set and how much time was given to solve it?

It was paper shading

Objectives not theory
Yes current affairs
50 questions for 2hours
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Slimmos(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Arunne1:

U can go with your computer print out, I went for their aptitude text here in abuja in February and that's what I used, I don't have my original waec too...
I will be going from Abuja
U are going for this one again? I thought u said u have written one in ABJ? I doubt if I will b going cuz of the distance
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=Slimmos post=57538967] U are going for this one again? I thought u said u have written one in ABJ? I doubt if I will b going cuz of the distance

yes I will go,I wrote that other one in February so maybe it's a continuation of it...We were 3 but I am the only one that got this text...whatever it is,God will see me through...
I prayed about it 2 nights ago during the hallelujah challenge and just yesterday evening I hot this text...I believe in God

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Xxpress(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
kaybeeee:
Its from Glo hr the questions u should expect is from GMATS. No doubt them u should know whatever state u picked will be where u are deployed to. Furthermore ur paypackage is based on performance it's starts at 83k first month subsequently it depends on how u make ur sales work. A cousin of mine is currently on d job but he said and I quote they are thinking of removing performance base. Basically na sales of Glo products u 'll be tasked to achieve based on ur target.
Can someone gate crash the test?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ravissante:

Go get ur LASSRA ...tgey give you the temporary one the same day
Ohh...thanks
And where can I do the registration pls..

My local government ??
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Romeozigs: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Arunne1:

I got same text and I am in abuja,I plan to go to lagos..
Mine is by 12pm and it includes interview for female customer relations executive

so der is 12pm session. means I can give it a try.I have another test by 8am.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Romeozigs: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
any male applicant schedule for 12pm on sat for d test

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by jmanity: 6:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Please who knows if one can reschedule as am not in Lagos presently.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by kaybeeee(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Xxpress:

Can someone gate crash the test?
no
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by kaybeeee(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
hadeytee:

When you say sales you mean go on yge streets wearing glo T-shirts to sell their products or how pls throw in more light

No u not expected to put on their shirts daily only on some occasions ur sales basically it's for all their products cards, phones, modems and it's not CBT but OMR questions like in waec. Maths English abstract and current affairs.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Romeozigs: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
pls o is dere a 12pm batch for the male categoey becos I av another test by 9am tumoro.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Romeozigs: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
how was it guys.I couldn't make it
success to u all.moreover I am above 30.I don't know if any1 in my.category went n hw many batches
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by lilfreezy: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Romeozigs:
success to u all.moreover I am above 30.I don't know if any1 in my.category went n hw many batches
It was OK sha. I was part of the 8am batch, I know there was 10am and 12 noon batch too. We were told we will get feedback within 4days.

You should have come though, nobody talked about age. They only said 2.1 or 2.2 with masters are eligible
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Romeozigs:

It was okay thank God..I was there for the 12pm batch and was asked my age though...just that I don't know if I should travel back to abuja or to wait behind....but in all things I give God the glory
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by lilfreezy: 7:16am On Jun 18, 2017
Arunne1:

It was okay thank God..I was there for the 12pm batch and was asked my age though...just that I don't know if I should travel back to abuja or to wait behind....but in all things I give God the glory

Was there another batch after the 12 noon batch?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2017
Arunne1:

U mean they asked ur batch to show them ur birth certs? Did they chase people above 30 out of the hall?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by lilfreezy: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2017
Busuyep:

U mean they asked ur batch to show them ur birth certs? Did they chase people above 30 out of the hall?

Guy do you know how many batches wrote exam yesterday?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2017
lilfreezy:

Guy do you know how many batches wrote exam yesterday?

No, but I think the last batch wrote by 12. I'm not sure anyway because I did mine by 8am.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by lilfreezy: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2017
Busuyep:

No, but I think the last batch wrote by 12. I'm not sure anyway because I did mine by 8am.
Yeah me too. From the numbers i saw, we should be up to 1000 in total that came for the exam
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2017
lilfreezy:

Yeah me too. From the numbers i saw, we should be up to 1000 in total that came the exam

Even more. Let's see how it goes cha. By Thursday this week everyone will knw his fate. But that spatial reasoning stuff na craze for that exam. I no get am at all. Lolz.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by gaetano: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2017
Busuyep lilfreezy that comprehension passage yesterday that instructed we tick two answers, when transferring the answers to the back did you guys transfer the two? As for me i did and something is telling me that I bleeped up
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2017
gaetano:
Busuyep lilfreezy that comprehensive passage yesterday that instructed we tick two answers, when transferring the answers to the back did you guys transfer the two? As for me i did and something is telling me that I bleeped up

U didn't now. U're supposed to transfer the answers accordingly.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by lilfreezy: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2017
Busuyep:

Even more. Let's see out it goes cha. By Thursday this week everyone will knw his fate. But that spatial reasoning stuff na craze for that exam. I no get am at all. Lolz.

The spatial reasoning was OK for me. It was some part of the maths that threw me off. The first five mathematical questions which has to do with sequence was OK sha
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Aare2050(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2017
I got the sms on friday evening, i reside in ondo state, i couldn't make it to lagos as i was suppose to write my test with the 10am batch. I wish other applicants success, my own is on the way

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2017
lilfreezy:

The spatial reasoning was OK for me. It was some part of the maths that threw me off. The first five mathematical questions which has to do with sequence was OK sha

No one knows what their cut-off will be. I don't think it will be less than 70%.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by lilfreezy: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2017
Busuyep:

U didn't now. U're supposed to transfer the answers accordingly.

Accordingly how? Me sef transfer 2 as for example number 27. A, D. I did it for the comprehension passages since the instructions says we should tick two. After the exam guys were saying we were suppose to transfer only 1, the thing weak me sef. Na God hand i dey sha
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by lilfreezy: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2017
Busuyep:

No one knows what their cut-off will be. I don't think it will be less than 70%.

70 is kinda high though. Lord knows how many people they even need.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2017
lilfreezy:

Accordingly how? Me sef transfer 2 as for example number 27. A, D. I did it for the compression passages since the instructions says we should tick two. After the exam guys were saying we were suppose to transfer only 1, the thing weak me sef. Na God had i dey sha

Only 1 as how? The instruction says u should be two correct answers...and whatever u picked must be transfered to your answer page. How then will u pick two on questn page and then write just 1 on the answer page? Does that make sense?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2017
lilfreezy:

70 is kinda high though. Lord knows how many people they even need.

Abi ooo. I wonder how many they need that made them assemble all Nigerian graduates. Maybe, they need upto 50 per state. Lolz
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by lilfreezy: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Busuyep:

Only 1 as how? The instruction says u should be two correct answers...and whatever u picked must be transfered to your answer page. How then will u pick two on questn page and then write just 1 on the answer page? Does that make sense?

Ope o. Thank God I've seen people here that did the same thing. That's why I don't like talking to peeps after an exam. Guys at the gate were just saying it's supposed to be one when clearly the instructions says tick two

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service 2012/2013 Recruiment Updates / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates / Best Way To Answer This Interview: Tell Me About Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.