Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures (2762 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by rottennaija(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za4LnvZCVxs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10612867_pubchart_png4120f14fec48ba8005e59f252a905906

In the 5 years prior to 1975, average publishers increased up to 13% per year. During the 1980s and early 1990s, growth continued at over 5% per year. This has fallen to between 1 - 3%, hardly more than the world's population growth of around 1.2%. A large number of new publishers are teenagers that were raised as Jehovah's Witnesses. This indicates that around 2 billion hours of preaching a year only brings enough new followers of Watchtower to replace the children that leave.

The graph above highlights the consequence of such a decrease on the number of Jehovah's Witnesses, and powerfully demonstrates the effect of compounding growth. The rate of growth of publishers has dropped from an average 5.64% per annum over the 15 years prior to 1995, to 2.45% between 1995 and 2014. Had growth remained above 5%, the 4,950,344 Witnesses in 1995 would have exceeded 14 million in 2014. Instead, there were still less than 8 million in 2014 - a difference of 6 million people. Factors on conversion and retention, such as Internet education, resulted in growth of 2 million instead of 8 million, just one quarter of that expected in 1995.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10612864_pubchart1_png55ba1a0dc9e93898703a74728a3108ec

Strikingly, the number of baptisms gravitates around double publisher growth, meaning that for every two people baptised almost one publisher is leaving.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10612863_pubchart2_png213ca76ae9552292ac9b8f81e41871b1

In 1969 there was one baptism for every 1,983 hours of preaching. During the 1980s it had risen to 3,000 hours. In the 15 years from 1997 to 2011, the number of hours preaching required per baptism increased from 3000 to 6000, an increase of 100%

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10612862_pubchart3_png54e820b59c8de4044167eb6308ccce82

More significant is the number of hours required for an additional publisher. Due to the large increase in Witnesses leaving the religion, the number of hours preaching required for an additional publisher doubled from 4,000 in the early 1990's to over 8,000 in 2000. The difference between 4000 hours in 1995 and 12,000 in 2014 is a change of 300% in just 20 years.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10612861_pubchart4_png015f67de450fc21091cea30ffa3fc68b

Of gravest concern to the Governing Body must be the rapidly falling conversion rate - the percentage of Bible studies that get baptised. This has dropped dramatically, with the Annual Number Baptised compared to Average Monthly Studies falling from a high of around 1 in 5 (22%) prior to 1975, to now a mere 1 in 33 (3%). During the 1980's and 1990's the conversion rate was consistently around 8%. This has steadily declined to less than 3% in 2014. (Please note that this is a comparative rate, not an exact one, as it is based on "average monthly Bible studies", and some Bible Studies may extend for years, whilst others for less than one year.)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10612974_pubchart5_png3fbca189dc98b2e866225630308027e2

Whilst there is roughly one Bible study conducted every month for each publisher, only a minute amount of these ever progress to baptism. Despite the number of studies doubling to 9 million in the 20 years from 1995 to 2014, the number of baptisms is decreasing, plummeting from over 350,000 per year in the 1990's to flatline around 275,000.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by rottennaija(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by rottennaija(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Jephz(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
abeg .who send u message? comon delete this post
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
Jephz:
abeg .who send u message? comon delete this post

@bolded.

John 8:41a! wink
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by rottennaija(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded.

John 8:41a! wink

You are here. Welcome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
rottennaija:

You are here. Welcome.

I only answered the person criticizing the FINE WORKS you're doing here, i'm not interested in distracting your audience.
So keep up with the GOOD WORKS Sir, you will be richly rewarded if you don't relent in what you're doing!

Farewell! wink
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by rottennaija(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Maximus69:

I only answered the person criticizing the FINE WORKS you're doing here, i'm not interested in distracting your audience.
So keep up with the GOOD WORKS Sir, you will be richly rewarded if you don't relent in what you're doing!

Farewell! wink

Maximus69 my man
It's always nice to have you around. I must admit, really the new things I learn about the mind, how it can work to reduce dissonance, the denial and the mental gymnastics it is capable of... really, really, I learn a lot from you.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2019
rottennaija:

Maximus69 my man
It's always nice to have you around. I must admit, really the new things I learn about the mind, how it can work to reduce dissonance, the denial and the mental gymnastics it is capable of... really, really, I learn a lot from you.

Of course you're going to learn a lot from a fully competent and completely equipped Christian!

Whatever makes you read a book(Bible) that every other person like you have access to and can equally read, yet you're standing out as different in the explanation and applying what you read from the same book.
Well that is MENTAL GYMNASTICS! undecided

The only evidence that you're sound in mind is the BENEFITS you get in the midst of the fellow applicants of the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of the THEORIES.

That's called MENTAL ALERTNESS Sir! wink

INSANITY could be defined as a mental state in which an individual isolates himself from others for no benefit while others are unitedly moving forward and enjoying the benefits of togetherness!

What all the religions in the world is promoting is the MENTAL GYMNASTICS, that's why each one of them has his/her own personal application of what is written in the Bible hence there's no benefit since they're not having the same line of thought.

Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only group working tirelessly to promote MENTAL ALERTNESS, that's why every member feels tied to the organization as we're 100% sure that whoever comes into our midst is already prepared to use the same application, making it easy to relate freely with ourselves. Hence the oneness in thought is yielding lots of benefits!

You are a living proof to that, because the bitterness in you makes it obvious that you're seeing the benefits of our togetherness but you're vehemently opposed to our ousting of anyone who is not ready to use our application! wink

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Meanwhile you're no more getting audience as usual! embarassed

Because apart from Jehovah's Witnesses, people are thrilled by things that's giving them fun, and since all your fans have discovered that you're a one way entertainer, they've turned their backs in watching your performance! embarassed

Perhaps it's time you get something worthwhile doing than this.

I knew two men about 25 years ago, they were once members of this organization before they walked away, one left because he's determined to make personal gain from whatever he does so he became a Pastor and since he knows the TRUTH, it was easy for him to fabricate LIES to catch his preys. He has been milking them ever since then and he's now a billionaire!

The other was feeling bitter like you because he wanted special treatment, of course you know that's not possible amongst Jehovah's Witnesses so he kept spreading different stories/rumours about the organization, a Church employed him and they were going to pick him at home with the fully air-conditioning luxury car of their founder, at every service he is given the microphone to say whatever comes to his head against Jehovah's Witnesses while everyone kept hailing him. After some months, the senior pastor of the church noticed that the guy's stories is becoming boring so he stopped going to pick him with his car, later he wasn't allowed to come near their alter not to talk of handling the mic. Today he's walking around in the neighborhood as a MADMAN! embarassed

So my piece of advice to you is to choose wisely your next line of action now that you're loosing your fans! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by rottennaija(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2019
Maximus69:

Of course you're going to learn a lot from a fully competent and completely equipped Christian!

Whatever makes you read a book(Bible) that every other person like you have access to and can equally read, yet you're standing out as different in the explanation and applying what you read from the same book.
Well that is MENTAL GYMNASTICS! undecided

The only evidence that you're sound in mind is the BENEFITS you get in the midst of the fellow applicants of the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of the THEORIES.

That's called MENTAL ALERTNESS Sir! wink

INSANITY could be defined as a mental state in which an individual isolates himself from others for no benefit while others are unitedly moving forward and enjoying the benefits of togetherness!

What all the religions in the world is promoting is the MENTAL GYMNASTICS, that's why each one of them has his/her own personal application of what is written in the Bible hence there's no benefit since they're not having the same line of thought.

Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only group working tirelessly to promote MENTAL ALERTNESS, that's why every member feels tied to the organization as we're 100% sure that whoever comes into our midst is already prepared to use the same application, making it easy to relate freely with ourselves. Hence the oneness in thought is yielding lots of benefits!

You are a living proof to that, because the bitterness in you makes it obvious that you're seeing the benefits of our togetherness but you're vehemently opposed to our ousting of anyone who is not ready to use our application! wink

The statistics up there doesn't quite agree with that

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by rottennaija(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2019
Maximus69:

Because apart from Jehovah's Witnesses, people are thrilled by things that's giving them fun, and since all your fans have discovered that you're a one way entertainer, they've turned their backs in watching your performance! embarassed

I knew two men about 25 years ago, they were once members of this organization before they walked away, one left because he's determined to make personal gain from whatever he does so he became a Pastor and since he knows the TRUTH, it was easy for him to fabricate LIES to catch his preys. He has been milking them ever since then and he's now a billionaire!

The other was feeling bitter like you because he wanted special treatment, of course you know that's not possible amongst Jehovah's Witnesses so he kept spreading different stories/rumours about the organization, a Church employed him and they were going to pick him at home with the fully air-conditioning luxury car of their founder, at every service he is given the microphone to say whatever comes to his head against Jehovah's Witnesses while everyone kept hailing him. After some months, the senior pastor of the church noticed that the guy's stories is becoming boring so he stopped going to pick him with his car, later he wasn't allowed to come near their alter not to talk of handling the mic. Today he's walking around in the neighborhood as a MADMAN! embarassed

So my piece of advice to you is to choose wisely your next line of action now that you're loosing your fans! undecided

I thought you said you recently join the religion. How come you know people of 25 years ago and seem to know them very well? Or is it based on hearsay?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
rottennaija:

The statistics up there doesn't quite agree with that

The Bible says even if number is as little as three or two Witnesses, the TRUTH can be established by their testimonies! wink

How many were the Christians during the first century?
Do you think their number was up to 2% of those criticizing them?
Do you think those that deserted Jesus would ever speak well of him and his disciples?

Well there are over 8,500,000 Jehovah's Witnesses globally today, their testimonies are in agreement while they're going from house to house delivering their message with the same line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10 wink

©Please gather all those critics and Apostates together to verify if they truthfully have anything against the organization. 2Corinthians 13:1
©Try to listen attentively to what they have to say against this organization. Deuteronomy 17:6,19:16
©See if their testimonies are in agreement. Mark 14:56
©Watch out if they're living up to expectations as worthy Witnesses whose testimonies could be held seriously for you to judge wisely!
After all there has never been a time God's people outnumbered their enemies! John 17:14-16
That's when you'll realize that you've been really DECEIVED! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
rottennaija:

I thought you said you recently join the religion. How come you know people of 25 years ago and seem to know them very well? Or is it based on hearsay?

Of course i knew these two back then and i thought they were Christians (as most Muslims can't differentiate those claiming Christians) and i remembered vividly how they both switched over to what they later did, but as a Muslim i never thought of any group amongst those claiming Christians to be this unique. undecided
It's when i began studying that one thing led to another then my conductor made references to the two persons unknowingly to him that i knew both of them in my neighborhood very well back during my school days! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by rottennaija(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Maximus69:

The Bible says even if number is as little as three or two Witnesses, the TRUTH can be established by their testimonies! wink

How many were the Christians during the first century?
Do you think their number was up to 2% of those criticizing them?
Do you think those that deserted Jesus would ever speak well of him and his disciples?

Well there are over 8,500,000 Jehovah's Witnesses globally today, their testimonies are in agreement while they're going from house to house delivering their message with the same line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10 wink

©Please gather all those critics and Apostates together to verify if they truthfully have anything against the organization. 2Corinthians 13:1
©Try to listen attentively to what they have to say against this organization. Deuteronomy 17:6,19:16
©See if their testimonies are in agreement. Mark 14:56
©Watch out if they're living up to expectations as worthy Witnesses whose testimonies could be held seriously for you to judge wisely!
After all there has never been a time God's people outnumbered their enemies! John 17:14-16
That's when you'll realize that you've been really DECEIVED! cheesy

Those inside are not living up to bible standard and here you are talking about those who had no interest in your group. You don't even know what you want.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by rottennaija(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Maximus69:

Of course i knew these two back then and i thought they were Christians (as most Muslims can't differentiate those claiming Christians) and i remembered vividly how they both switched over to what they later did, but as a Muslim i never thought of any group amongst those claiming Christians to be this unique. undecided
It's when i began studying that one thing led to another then my conductor made references to the two persons unknowingly to him that i knew both of them in my neighborhood very well back during my school days! smiley

What did you know about them?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
rottennaija:

Those inside are not living up to bible standard and here you are talking about those who had no interest in your group. You don't even know what you want.

Hmmmmmmmmm, the same thing that gentile nations were saying before concluding that Israel shouldn't claim to be the one and only nation worshiping the one true God! smiley

Well the God of the Bible often claim to be the God of the Israelites, of course not all the people were living up to the required standard, but they were ORGANIZED in an ORDERLY manner under the Mosaic law covenant. Just as Jehovah's Witnesses are globally ORGANIZED and doing everything together as one body known for their ORDERLINESS! John 17:20-23

That's the secret Sir! wink
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
rottennaija:

What did you know about them?

I told you already that i simply knew them to be Christians in the neighborhood!
Since i couldn't say which is which back then as a Muslim youth. Even during the Buhari/Idiagbon regime, many of my school mates were expelled from school because of the National Anthem. I was laughing at them back then, thinking "what's so difficult in reciting those simple words"?
They won't just sing along!
It's when i began studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses that i started to refresh my memory and now i can grasp what happened back then! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by rottennaija(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm, the same thing that gentile nations were saying before concluding that Israel shouldn't claim to be the one and only nation worshiping the one true God! smiley

Well the God of the Bible often claim to be the God of the Israelites, of course not all the people were living up to the required standard, but they were ORGANIZED in an ORDERLY manner under the Mosaic law covenant. Just as Jehovah's Witnesses are globally ORGANIZED and doing everything together as one body known for their ORDERLINESS! John 17:20-23

Of course, you have to start making excuses. The point is, more than 50% are not living up to the standard set in the bible.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by rottennaija(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Maximus69:

I told you already that i simply knew them to be Christians in the neighborhood!
Since i couldn't say which is which back then as a Muslim youth. Even during the Buhari/Idiagbon regime, many of my school mates were expelled from school because of the National Anthem. I was laughing at them back then, thinking "what's so difficult in reciting those simple words"?
They won't just sing along!
It's when i began studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses that i started to refresh my memory and now i can grasp what happened back then! smiley

So you knew nothing about them than hearsay. But here, you are talking like an authority.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
rottennaija:

Of course, you have to start making excuses. The point is, more than 50% are not living up to the standard set in the bible.

JEHOVAH kept attacking Egypt just because of the Israelites, of course you and i knew very well that only few of these people were faithful to him till the end, but no enemies should stand against their movement!

Jehovah's angel killed 185,000 Assyrians just because of the few faithful Jews in Jerusalem, who were standing firm beside King Hezekiah!

During those days, was the number of those living up to standard 20%? Genesis 18:22-32

My friend, all you need to do is IDENTIFY God's chosen people, just as Rahab did. Jericho was destroyed, Rahab and her household survived because she quickly took the initiative not to support the enemies of God's people.

Of course not the whole assembly of the so called God's people were living up to standard, but JEHOVAH has chosen their assembly!

Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
rottennaija:

So you knew nothing about them than hearsay. But here, you are talking like an authority.

People that we lived together in the same neighborhood!

Perhaps i need to live with them (in the same flat) before saying i knew them, or perhaps i should tell you their names for you not to die of cardiac arrest! wink

My friend, it's not MENTAL GYMNASTICS,
It's called MENTAL ALERTNESS Sir! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by rottennaija(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Maximus69:

JEHOVAH kept attacking Egypt just because of the Israelites, of course you and i knew very well that only few of these people were faithful to him till the end, but no enemies should stand against their movement!

Jehovah's angel killed 185,000 Assyrians just because of the few faithful Jews in Jerusalem, who were standing firm beside King Hezekiah!

During those days, was the number of those living up to standard 20%? Genesis 18:22-32

My friend, all you need to do is IDENTIFY God's chosen people, just as Rahab did. Jericho was destroyed, Rahab and her household survived because she quickly took the initiative not to support the enemies of God's people.

Of course not the whole assembly of the so called God's people were living up to standard, but JEHOVAH has chosen their assembly!

Go by what you have observed and written, of the 8.5m people, what percentage do you think are truly faithful and what percentage are hypocrite?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by rottennaija(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Maximus69:

People that we lived together in the same neighborhood!

Perhaps i need to live with them (in the same flat) before saying i knew them, or perhaps i should tell you their names for you not to die of cardiac arrest! wink

My friend, it's not MENTAL GYMNASTICS,
It's called MENTAL ALERTNESS Sir! cheesy

And what exactly did you know about them?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Organiccourses: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Maximus69:

Why do you people always claim perfection? And you are calling former JWs mad people, everyone has a choice to leave your church at any time, leave matters for Jehovah God to judge.
What's the difference between your religion and cultism? Did Jesus Christ ever castigate any of his non followers?

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
rottennaija:

Go by what you have observed and written, of the 8.5m people, what percentage do you think are truly faithful and what percentage are hypocrite?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! embarassed

That question is not for me Sir!

Elijah didn't know how many were FAITHFUL until JEHOVAH declared it! 1King 19:18

One thing i'm sure of is that Jehovah has never approved of more than one form of worship and i've discovered that the only group practicing that pure worship today is the Jehovah's Witnesses, of course not all those associating with them will see Paradise {Luke 13:24} yet NOT a single soul outside that organization can be saved! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Organiccourses:

Why do you people always claim perfection? And you are calling former JWs mad people, everyone has a choice to leave your church at any time, leave matters for Jehovah God to judge.
What's the difference between your religion and cultism? Did Jesus Christ ever castigate any of his non followers?

I'm sorry Sir, i think this is just between rottennaija and myself.

Please it's none negotiable, you too can claim the same thing if truthfully you belong to the group of the young Jewish carpenter who said "I am the way, the truth and life NO ONE comes to the father except through me" John 14:6

Notice that Jesus never declare such in the public but only to his closest confidants and whoever approach him to know! John 3:1,2,16 compared to Matthew 19:16-22

That's not the topic of our message Sir, it's only those who draw closer to us that we tell this secret, nevertheless that is the bitter TRUTH! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
rottennaija:

And what exactly did you know about them?

I think i've tormented your soul enough for now, do enjoy the rest of the day in your lonely thread! wink
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Organiccourses: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Maximus69:

I'm sorry Sir, i think this is just between rottennaija and myself.

Please it's none negotiable, you too can claim the same thing if truthfully you belong to the group of the young Jewish carpenter who said "I am the way, the truth and life NO ONE comes to the father except through me" John 14:6

Notice that Jesus never declare such in the public but only to his closest confidants and whoever approach him to know! John 3:1,2,16 compared to Matthew 19:16-22

That's not the topic of our message Sir, it's only those who draw closer to us that we tell this secret, nevertheless that is the bitter TRUTH! smiley

I understand your issue with rottennaija, nevertheless my brother tolerance is important and every individual has the right of choice. One of my main issues is, why don't you people accept other religions' tracts and you expect them to accept your own? Don't you think it's not morally ok? Why not accept their own and then study with them and point out the defective errors in their own (if any), make them see reason for your own message with logical aurguments? Will you agree with me that NO perfect religious group today, even your own doctrines keep changing
Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by rottennaija(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Maximus69:

I think i've tormented your soul enough for now, do enjoy the rest of the day in your lonely thread! wink

Is this where you dodge the question because it's becoming uncomfortable?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by rottennaija(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Maximus69:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! embarassed

That question is not for me Sir!

Elijah didn't know how many were FAITHFUL until JEHOVAH declared it! 1King 19:18

One thing i'm sure of is that Jehovah has never approved of more than one form of worship and i've discovered that the only group practicing that pure worship today is the Jehovah's Witnesses, of course not all those associating with them will see Paradise {Luke 13:24} yet NOT a single soul outside that organization can be saved! smiley

So you have a lot of going around people's houses while they themselves hypocrite? Let me ask you the one you can answer. Are you an hypocrite? If Jesus returns today, do you believe you will survive?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures by Janosky: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Organiccourses:

I understand your issue with rottennaija, nevertheless my brother tolerance is important and every individual has the right of choice. One of my main issues is, why don't you people accept other religions' tracts and you expect them to accept your own? Don't you think it's not morally ok? Why not accept their own and then study with them and point out the defective errors in their own (if any), make them see reason for your own message with logical aurguments? Will you agree with me that NO perfect religious group today, even your own doctrines keep changing

Bros, people are free to accept or reject JW tracts. Na their right. We don't force anyone.
Na wetin I go learn from a tract with a story of a miracle which even the person giving the tract has no proof of it's authenticity.
Their tract says "Accept Jesus as your lord and personal saviour and be saved"
Jesus Christ says it's HALF TRUTH...
(John14:1 compare John17:3).
Why will I accept that?
You can't explain the truth to anyone who prefers his Pastorpreneur more than Jesus words.

Jesus disciples believed & said the kingdom of God will appear IMMEDIATELY" Luke 19:11. 24:21.

Bros, this is 2019, has the kingdom of God appeared IMMEDIATELY?

John16:16-18, his disciples never understood what Christ taught them.. how many years did Jesus spend teaching them? Check am nau..

Luke 24:44,45 Jesus Christ opened their minds to comprehend the Scriptures more fully.
These men were not perfect but they were humble to learn and accept improvement.
Knowledge of God's word is progressive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheism Is A Mental Illness, A Cry For Attention. / Who Who Did God Sent To The Whole World? Jesus Or Prophet Muhammed (s.a.w) / How KAKA A Footballer Is Impacting Millions With Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.