Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,978 members, 7,821,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Life As A Street Boy. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life As A Street Boy. (3104 Views)

My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1ยป(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith / My Life As A Secondary School Student(true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
INTRO: after much reading and ghostly observation,I decided to drop a story about my life as a street boy ..this story was developed as a product of much jobless and idle state of mind, that i inherited from my ancestors,it's not my fault that i do not work., na the country situation cause am.

Copyright:
this story is well protected and covered by the powerful might and blood of Amadioha,the Biafran god of Thunder,my thundaic father..

therefore,any body who is strong enough to withstand 50kg of thunder punch should try to copy, lift, photo copy or duplicate it..also to those of you monitoring spirit who will read,with no comment and like, I pirry you all.

ACKNOLEDGEMENT:
I would like to respect the power of the invincible God, Chineke Abiama, who in his infinit mercy and kindness,showed his light to my dull brain to be able to organise a story, also to an Oga,a great son of thunda from the west, TheBlessedMan,you are really the true son of Shango.
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
1.It all started when my father decided to become a "jungle boy".He suddenly changed from being a gentleman to a rough guy,who abandoned his family,i.e( my mother,myself and my sister)to the house of another woman.He never cared anymore about us.He left us in Delta State and travelled down to Lagos to live with another lady.Then,I was in ss2 and my sister was in jss3.My mother being a hard woman,worked hard to feed us and made sure we were okay.But to me,immediately my dad left us,i decided it was the right time to be rugged.First thing I did,I began to mingle with badboys,there,i changed my name from "uche" to "Squasha".
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by swiz123(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
take me on a rough ride buddy
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by oluwadamilare25(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
omo,i lyk ur intro die
kip us update bro
mak d rest fall out[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2017
2.I had a friend whose name was supposed to be Emeka,but he decided to call himself "Emejaga".together myself, Emejaga and one other idiot like us decided to form a group were we called ourselves "Bone breakers" it wasn't like our teeth were strong enough to break bones but we just choosed to be hard and bear strange names,so that we would be feared in the community.We all were students in the same class and school,so we were always together.I was the youngest and shortest among them but was the sharpest and with the hottest brain,so i manipulated them most times...None of us liked school that much so all we did was go to school by 9:am and go back by 12;30pm,two hours befor closure..Oneday,as we were on a bike,going home,our bike man stopped to check his bike tire,then a black toyota camry parked and called us to come closer,we were thinking it was a stranger asking for direction,when we got nearer,guess who we saw,Our principal !.then Emeka shouted "na prinso o" instantly, we dived into a nearby bush.
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2017
3.Knowing fully well who our principal was, you do not need an ifa pastor or an Amadioha priest to tell you that if he catches any of us,we would turn to Nebukadineza in the bible,this means that we would be hustling in the grass for two weeks non stop,so we ran like never befor..we ran for two reasons, one to hide from "prinso" and again from tha folish okadaman...Emeka was the fastest,i could only see his white shirt while the other boy "Kolo" his name was supposed to be Kelechi but bad influence made him change his name,was the last.As we ran,suddenly Emeka who was at the front reversed and started running towards me,then i too reversed and did the same,Kolo followed suit.We ran into and Outto elephant grasses jumping and falling as if we were being chased by evil spirits.There was a river there,so we just barged into the river,there we met another set of boys from our school about 5,smoking and cooking what i believed was beans spiced with "igboo" weed leaf..as we bumped into them,come see group race.TBC
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by meneski(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2017
squash47:
INTRO:after much reading and ghostly observation,i decided to drop a story about my life as a streetboy...this story was developed as a product of much jobless and idle state of mind,that i inherited from my ancestors,it's not my fault that i do not work.,na the country situation cause am.
Copyright: this story is well protected and covered by the powerful might and blood of Amadioha,the Biafran god of Thunder,my thundaic father,..
therefore,any body who is strong enough to withstand 50kg of thunder punch should try to copy or duplicate it..also to those of you monitoring spirit who will read,with no comment and like,i have already paid amadioha very
well,cos of u.
ACKNOLEDGEMENT: i would like to respect the power of the great god,Amadioha the thunder boy of Chineke Abiama,who in his infinit mercy and kindness,showed his light to my dull brain to be able to organise a story,also to an Oga,a great son of thunda from the west, TheBlessedMan,you are really the true son of Shango.
....pls make dis story worth reading.....cos all the streetboyz gat ya back.

1 Like

Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2017
meneski:
....pls make dis story worth reading.....cos all the streetboyz gat ya back.
starting from tha source
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2017
I sight you mha bro!

Lets proclaim the name of Thunder across the world, so that every other un-registered deities can bow.

Ride on! Ah gat yah back with a sledge hammer

3 Likes

Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2017
3.Everywhere became rough with rumple and grumble of 8 traunts who called themselves student.We ran until we got a farm,where we saw smoke coming out from a hut. with full speed we all barged into the hut. the 8 of us.We were so tired.Then as if we came to reality,we looked around us to see what was befor us,that was when we realise that those guys we had seen in the river were the 5 notorious ss3 bigboys,our seniors, who were known for their great stature,i was sure the youngest among them will be 6yrs older than us.Stubborness and ruggedity were their second name.They were also wanted for stealing and cooking the vice principal wife's fowl.They just glanced at us wit a wicked look,Then the biggest among them spoke with a hard voice "na who una be,wetin they make una dy run ? una don go gbab prinso fowul abi ?" Then Emeka replied "bros,no dy talk like that.u for first ask us wetin dy sop,no be say u go dy kaina dy yarn like say u b angel,u sef dy. . ." befor Emeka could finish,i felt hot breeze zoom past me.
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2017
4.I was thinking someone used a handfan to send hot breeze to me,it was until after i heard a heavy sound like thunda that i realised it was a punch..Emeka was the destination of the punch whil the big guy was the source.For 10secs,everywhere was quiet until Emeka gave out a loud cry."eeewu,ah don die o"i was shocked Choi,Amadioha,the Biafran god of thunda,where art thou ? I prayed. i heard another sound this time heavier than the first 60kg punch given to Emeka,'Amadioha is here,thank you chukwu Abiama' i said in my mind,but for were,it was another punch this time,it was directed to Kolo,who had tried to escape..Kolo didnot cry,his own doze was too much for a mere cry to solve,he just fainted direct...then the bros came close to me,as he spoke i could perceive the odour of 'igboo' weed"you small bobo,who una be and na from where una dy come from ?"he asked while his friends embarked on a "searching-pocket" journey in the pockets of my friends. 'ur papa,make thunda from Amadioha fire you' i wanted to say TBC.
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
5.he gave me a'my friend ansa look' then i spoke.."bros eh,the tin wy carry us come here no be small tin o." i said trying to be smart..."u dy madt ? shio, shey ah ask u the size weda e large or small ? na wetin mk una push awhole me Jadosky and my guys run comot for river jodan wy we dy dy observe na im ah ask u, abi dm dy fry garri for ur head ?" he barked"..."no sir,no vex abeg,wetin me be dy try yan na say d level wy make us kon meet una for d riva,long die,buh ah go try reduce am...na just say as we dy roll for skul like dt so,na im one man waka meet us kon talk say im moto crash and say he be carry money from bank,say if we fit push d moto,he go gi us 3k mk we share....na dhe moto we been dy push wy prinso kon waka meet us naim we kon discharge so"...i nodded yes,though he didnot ask me anything.."u sure say na tru ,u dy talk so ?" he barked sending cold to my veings "bros,if na lie make my papa die"..."e do",he shouted.
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
maw!!!
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Benteazaa(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
I don land with my bottle of monkey tail
oya squash come continu
IS A STREET LIFE STORY
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
hadampson,ikombe and co.,adesina12,repogirl,temigurl,jowaxy,alamiendagash,foxyflow,ritababe,gtin,chumzypinky,rachealfst,kimberlywest and the rest.where art thou?cum mek dis place lively!
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by kakakoshina(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
i beg come continue b4 i call sango on top ur head.... anyway we dey observe!!!!!

no let me waste my data oooo
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Hadampson(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
boffinjay:
hadampson,ikombe and co.,adesina12,repogirl,temigurl,jowaxy,alamiendagash,foxyflow,ritababe,gtin,chumzypinky,rachealfst,kimberlywest and the rest.where art thou?cum mek dis place lively!
Walks in...cool

Parks my new acquired buggati veyron GSV ( The type c.ronaldo just bought ) in the gardensmiley

Am here and ready.. queenitee, jagugu88li, alamiendagash, jane1234f, adesina12, akinwale14, evajael, kimberlywest, cyndylove64.. i think diz story is gonna be great because i just saw the son of shango comment on diz thread.
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Hadampson(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
In falz's voice..
Dizz iz fazinatingrin
Keep it up squash47
we dey ur back...sho ti ye?
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Jane1234f(f): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hadampson:
Walks in...cool

Parks my new acquired buggati veyron GSV ( The type c.ronaldo just bought ) in the gardensmiley

Am here and ready.. queenitee, jagugu88li, alamiendagash, jane1234f, adesina12, akinwale14, evajael, kimberlywest, cyndylove64.. i think diz story is gonna be great because i just saw the son of shango comment on diz thread.
am here
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by queenitee(f): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hadampson:
Walks in...cool

I'm here, thank you
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
6."yessah! i replied,as i looked back,i saw my two friends crying like helpless babies. Emeka was covering his blooded lips,while Kolo was awake sitting on the floor and mooping like a dog caught in the sex act..i was wondering what was going on in his mind,whether he was thankin Amadioha that he was alive or he was asking God how we got into this mess,i was still thinking when Jadosky spoke again,this time to his friends "guys,e be like wego waka go check that moto wy dis bobo dy talk,maybe we fit see some kind level for there" i thanked Amadioha for his inspiration atleast i have been able to decieve a big bros,i was planning on how we were to escape befor night falls when one of the boys spoke "jadosky,na wetin we go kon do if na lie dis little rat dy lie ?" "Chinox,no worry,we go tie them with their school uniform,so that if na lie he dy lie,we go kom back kon deal with them" Jadosky replied as the remaining 3 boys set out to tie us together like brooms sticks with our shirts,then they left,come see cry..
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
7.It was Kolo who started the crying game first...he took it from a gentle cresendo,then to the south,down to angle 90,befor wailing..then Emeka came along,his was in inform of a moan,that i thought maybe he was having a spiritual konji,befor it erupted into a loud cry...i never knew my friends had talents in crying...i now decided to be brave,then i shouted 'bone breakers !' our supposed group name & tittle,all i heard was a whimper...no more the usual "hard men" reply.Deep within me,i was thinking what our fate will be if those rascals found out i lied,then secondly,what if night falls ? i'v heard stories of people being killed by wild animals and spirits..was that how we were going to die ?then my dreams to be the president of Nigeria will just waste cos i was running from prinso ?choi.The worst was that our neighbours daughter Joy,had promised to allow me touch her brest if i gave her N500 and buy her suya,today.something have been praying for.,i called on Amadioha,and suprisingly he answered with thunda.
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
8.Ever since i began to call on Amadioha the gawd of thunda,today was the first day he answered me with a thunda and lightning at the same time..i was scared and happy at the same time that we would soon be out of this mess,it wasn't untill 15mins that i began to regret my actions,Amadioha didnot just answer with thunda and lightning,it looked as if he was already waiting for me to call,that immediately after he answered with thunda claps and lightning,he asked rain to go also to know what was wrong with me,that made me disturb him .Infact,it was not just rain that fell..It was as if all the hosts of heaven were taken their bath on that day,and they decided to switch off the sunlight so that everywhere became dark....we were confused,no one dared say anything,it was already passed 5:00pm we were sure because Kolo had a ben10 watch on his wrist..
everywhere grew darker,still tied together like goats,tho we were lucky to be in a hut, safe from the drenching of the rain,we felt a very bad cold,..
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hadampson:
Walks in...cool

yeah.reason Y i had 2 invite sum notable citizens of our land.u're welcum.
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by cyndylove64(f): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Present:.....front sit....shift let me read...
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
mehn!d suspense is 2 much
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Hadampson(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
boffinjay:
yeah.reason Y i had 2 invite sum notable citizens of our land.u're welcum.
U knw go entertain me

I need 6 bottles of HARP tew chillaxgrin
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Akinwale14(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hadampson:
Walks in...cool

I'm here, thank you
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by queenitee(f): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
TheBlessedMan coma and see the first born of your father Shango's son o
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hadampson:
U knw go entertain me

I need 6 bottles of HARP tew chillaxgrin
hey!adesina12!do ur job.everybody place ur order!adesina12 serve dem dere ordersgrin
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Hadampson(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Akinwale14:
I'm here, thank you
You're welly_cum zah
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by donteanz(m): 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
ride on squash man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harness Your Talent/skills Or Be On Your Own (self Employed) / Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books / What Type Of Magazine Will You Like To Read- National Reading Culture Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.