Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Life As A Street Boy. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life As A Street Boy. (3080 Views)

My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1ยป(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith / My Life As A Secondary School Student(true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Hadampson(m): 3:16am On Jun 15, 2017
boffinjay:
hey!adesina12!do ur job.everybody place ur order!adesina12 serve dem dere ordersgrin
I trust you bro.. u knw dey disappoint at all

Take diz orijin make u use am take cool downgrin

Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Galacious1: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2017
@squash47
The spacing in this story is not good enough. Please improve on it.

Biko update this thing.
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2017
9.Confusion embraced us,as fear caressed us...we were totally afraid of what was to become of us..just as the messengers of Amadioha were leaving,they left us with a memorable legacy of absolute darkness and unbearable cold...everywhere became quiet,save for the unwelcomed choristers that sang us a gentle agonising dirge.It was the mosquito that innitiated the idea,with a gentle soft key F sound right in our ears,then came the old mother owl with her ugly suprano voice.She sang us that awful song,that they sing in Nollywood whenever witches are going to night vigil...gently reminding us,we are about to visit the underworld,the country where our ancestors survive by roasting corn and drinking zobo...this was like magic or rather a scene from one horror film acted in Nigeria....then slowly,i heard someone praying ". . .forgive us our sin,amen" i was shocked when i realised Emeka was the one praying.I was about to ask him d day he repented when I received another shocker,this time from Kolo."abeg i wan confess"
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2017
10."Confes !" Emeka and I shouted weakly,despite the fact we were under bondage by those evil seniors,we were still eager to know what our dear friend had been keeping in him as secrete..."emeka and uche,abeg make una no vex,na me tell brother johnson say una dy kon peep am for im room if he dy nak im girl friend abeg make una forgive me...emeka,na me also steal that film wy u say d miss for una house,i think say na that bruce lee collection wy we dy watch that day,but when i reach house,e kon be say na passion of christ,i be wan return am but shame kon dy catch me" for about 3mins after Kolo's confession,everything became vivid to us,befor tommorrow,we were going to die,and so,we may end up going to hell if we don't confess..so,i also decided to confess my own sin.."emeka,make u no vex,that film wy dy miss for una house,na me collect am,but i change the cd kon put passion christ for inside the cd case,.Kolo,na me report you give ur mama say u dy steal egg for shop if she comot,abeg mk una forgive me"
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2017
11.It was emeka's turn to confess,then he started "abeg uche,no vex,u remenber that time wy ur cousin come from Lagos way u dy always see me for una house,na her brest i dy kon press,na she say make ah dy do am o,no be my plan..abeg no vex,Kolo,i no do u any bad tin na just say e get one day way ah see ur mama dy change cloth,she no wear anything,na im i kon dy look her tin,as i reach house,i kon dy use vasline dy stroke myself as i remember ur mama nyash and smooth thing," for about 2mins after this idiotic confession,no one said anything,then Kolo asked "emeka,so u mean say u go dy peep my mama as she dy change cloth ? guy u wicked make we comot for here,i go break ur head" kolo threatened ..."my guy,if to say we go comot here alive,as dm tie us so like goat,u think say i for tell una all this thing ? we dy die for here soon" emeka reminded Kolo who was lost in thought of our present predicament..i couldn't believe emeka was squeezing my cousing sister Uju,'choi,that girl is mad'...i said in my mind.
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2017
12.Uju was about 3years older than emeka yet,she allowed him a free press..well,thats her life,i concluded....it was well past 6:00pm,kolo had announced after his mind had raced up and down thinking about what Emeka had confessed..trully the time was 6:05pm,but the level of darkness can match for that of 12:00am...later on,we realised were not alone,that we had not just the company of the singing mosquito and owl,we also had rats with us..by then the organs in our stomach had started a riot..they were agitating for food,i was sure the one's in my stomach were with weapons because i could hear some funny sounds..we were now faced with extra problems,not just darkness,cold and fear,we also had hunger,thirst and fatique..why must we perish in such condition..suddenly,we heard distant voices "we go deal wit dem,na we dem dy lie to" one spoke,"but u no say dem be students na ?" the other asked "wetin concern me,dm go die"the 1st voice replied. the voices were now familiar...the seniors,our captors,they are back !
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2017
I yaff arrived.

Hadampson thanks for the mention.

Bro sqaush47, biko yhe iya space.

Don't mind me, pls space it for those of us that are not sons and daughters of shango.

I love the story.
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Hadampson(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2017
KimberlyWest:
I yaff arrived.

Don't mind me, pls space it for those of us that are not sons and daughters of shango.

I love the story.
I know you gonna love itcheesy
Welcome.. barman abeg give this fine babe 3 dongoyaro
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Hadampson(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2017
Gben Gben!!!
Bone breakers... get ready
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2017
Hadampson:
I know you gonna love itcheesy
Welcome.. barman abeg give this fine babe 3 dongoyaro

Barman don't mind this guy o, just give me 7 cans of malt for a start.
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Hadampson(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Barman don't mind this guy o, just give me 7 cans of malt for a start.
You can't get that drink here

We only have OGOGORO(GIN), SHEPE, ORIJIN, HARP, GUINESS, COCKTAIL, STRONG HERBAL CONCORTION, LEGEND, GULDER, MACKDOWEL, SABRINA, 33, SWAGGA and others just to mention few
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by zpetstunner(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2017
I dun land.......

squash u too much plz kip it flowing......

as na street matter...........we da ur back
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by queenitee(f): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
KimberlyWest:
I yaff arrived.

I love the story.
Come and sit with me
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
13.As the sounds and footsteps drew nearer,it became obvious that we were heading for real danger,from the way these guys were speaking,i can deduce that they are ready to break our bones..gawd,how do we survive this ?i was called back from my thought as i heard Kolo's heart beat,it was harder than the one Ricky Ross used in Purple Lamborgini..our heart beats increased by 95%.i was thinking maybe emeka had escaped until i realised he had fainted when he heard those voices..this was getting more awful,as they drew nearer,i heard the last bit of their conversion ". . . i no say me sef na student,but dose boys,i go use dis Ak47 finish dem..." it was now clear to me,they had gun,that means they are really ready for us.i tried to call Amadioha again,but i remembered what happened the last time i called him,what of shango,he can help me na..so i called shango,but his phone was switched off..as i was thinking hard on what to do,they barged into the hut and flashed their torch light and gun on us. . .

Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hadampson:
I trust you bro.. u knw dey disappoint at all

Take diz orijin make u use am take cool downgrin
u gt mouthgrin
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by supizino(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
abeg kwantinu may amadioha kwantinu to bless u with shangoic brain
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hadampson:
Walks in...cool

Parks my new acquired buggati veyron GSV ( The type c.ronaldo just bought ) in the gardensmiley

Am here and ready.. queenitee, jagugu8li, alamiendagash, jane1234f, adesina12, akinwale14, evajael, kimberlywest, cyndylove64.. i think diz story is gonna be great because i just saw the son of shango comment on diz thread.

*hisses* Some pipu will be yelling bugatti for no reason. Potraying a life they dont have.......Is fine ooo, is fine.

Mhhhh....now where the hell did I put my Lamborghini keys after I got down from my space tat, having just locked the "actual" Bugatti? Jesu Trestu help me, where?

Yeah mehn, I must have left them in my yacht after I dropped of the ever so nagging Queen Elizabeth & Co...wanting to be around me all......the.........time. *sighs and bits the forehand with her palm*

BTW, I woke up here..... tongue

Re: Life As A Street Boy. by zpetstunner(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
bros nice one....

sit down and cool urself with 1 origin
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
queenitee:
Come and sit with me
Thanks dear.
''sits and begins sipping my chilled hollandia''
am not stingy....Queenitee do you want?
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hadampson:
You can't get that drink here

We only have OGOGORO(GIN), SHEPE, ORIJIN, HARP, GUINESS, COCKTAIL, STRONG HERBAL CONCORTION, LEGEND, GULDER, MACKDOWEL, SABRINA, 33, SWAGGA and others just to mention few

No mention again.

''runs to my house to go and get my own drink''
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by zpetstunner(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
squasha wat up nah more update biko
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Hadampson(m): 12:48am On Jun 16, 2017
jagugu88li:

*hisses* Some pipu will be yelling bugatti for no reason. Potraying a life they dont have.......Is fine ooo, is fine.

Mhhhh....now where the hell did I put my Lamborghini keys after I got down from my space tat, having just locked the "actual" Bugatti? Jesu Trestu help me, where?

Yeah mehn, I must have left them in my yacht after I dropped of the ever so nagging Queen Elizabeth & Co...wanting to be around me all......the.........time. *sighs and bits the forehand with her palm*

BTW, I woke up here..... tongue
Some people can lie for afrika
Lemme be observing sha

Re: Life As A Street Boy. by squash47(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2017
14.We were lost.for a while,no one said anything,even our heart beats stopped,sweats flowed on us like waters in a fountain...i could feel Kolo's body vibration as he was shivering.We were sure today was going to be the last,because with the rate they barged in us,death was actually saluting us in chinese 'ya sha sun dai'...damn,IT IS FINISHED,i muttered to myself...But instead of being killed prima facie as expected,something else happend,our captors did a different thing..............they took a more closer look at us,then one of them asked "wetin una dy do for here ?" from the tone of his voice,i figured he was confused perhaps not aware of how we got there...but how could that be when they were the ones who had kept us in the bondage ? maybe Amadioha had made them change their mind..No!,it can't be Amadioha,i remembered i didnot call him again,it must be shango then,but when i called,his phone was switched off na.then what,i mean how come the sudden change in behaviour after all i heard ?
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
WOW!FTC.maw!!!
Re: Life As A Street Boy. by swiz123(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
naso!!!!!!!fire on bro

He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END / Introduction To Prose Writing: How To Write A Short Story In No Time. / Poem: Two Women