Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove (1869 Views)

See Prove That 60 Niger Republic Govt Officials Atended APC Rally In Kano- Photo / Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) / Nnewi Is A City....see Prove. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by naturalman: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
This is to show that Igbo's are the most united, smartest and wisest ethnic group....

(1)The federal government locked up the facilities of capital oil just like silverbird under obasanjo in 2003.......But Igbo's came out in their numbers , claimed ownership and the place was opened...

(2)The federal government arrested olisa metu just like dasuki, But the Igbo's came out in their numbers, claimed ownership and he was released....

(3)The federal government arrested Nnamdi KANU just like Shiites leader..... But the Igbo's came out in their numbers, claimed ownership and he was released.....

This is just a few...... this is what we call unity...

Which other tribe have done that?

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by naturalman: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ifeanyi uba is been arrested, But the Igbo's are coming out in their numbers to claim ownership....as usual will definitely happen
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by Jabioro: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dumbest faculty!
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by peckhamboi: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
I dont understand

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by Toosure70: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
And the produce useless mumu like you.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by SHAKABOOM: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
My guy you are not ibo..You are claiming ibo ad saying trash to make it look like ibos are boastful ad chestbeating. undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by Guestlander: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
naturalman:
This is to show that Igbo's are the most united, smartest and wisest ethnic group....

(1)The federal government locked up the facilities of capital oil just like silverbird under obasanjo in 2003.......But Igbo's came out in their numbers , claimed ownership and the place was opened...

(2)The federal government arrested olisa metu just like dasuki, But the Igbo's came out in their numbers, claimed ownership and he was released....

(3)The federal government arrested Nnamdi KANU just like Shiites leader..... But the Igbo's came out in their numbers, claimed ownership and he was released.....

Kanu is released on bail. Where is the smartness when it is almost certain that he will forfeit 300 million naira for nothing and he is still not acquitted.
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by Iamwrath: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Eleriibu ton soro in sarcasm
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
naturalman:

Ogbo hill wet weed at work.
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by slash112: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
the op is an afonja

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by sweerychick(f): 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hey op, i know u are definitely not igbo and im not interested in ur tribe either, but i suggest you stop this silliness at once. I know the internet has given room for every idiots of all tribes to come out here just to be heard. I suggest u get off the internet get a life and find something useful doing. a word the said is enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by mytym(m): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
sweerychick:
Hey op, i know u are definitely not igbo and im not interested in ur tribe either, but i suggest you stop this silliness at once. I know the internet has given room for every idiots of all tribes to come out here just to be heard. I suggest u get off the internet get a life and find something useful doing. a word the said is enough for the wise

Succinctly said!
How have you been...
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2017
naturalman:

Ok smart guys, now that you have smartly earned your red card; you can get out and stay out.
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by Almuhmen007: 10:37am On Jun 14, 2017
Rubbish post.
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by koladebrainiac(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
THIS IS FUNNY IF U A IGBO SPEWING THIS DSHIT
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
sweerychick:
After all your smart exhibitions, at the end you still called him "The Wise".

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by Basic123: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
My guy you are not ibo..You are claiming ibo ad saying trash to make it look like ibos are boastful ad chestbeating. undecided

We need no OP to let us know that Ibo are boastful and chestbeaters.

A foetus self,will know.
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by SHAKABOOM: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Basic123:

We need no OP to let us know that Ibo are boastful and chestbeaters.

A foetus self,will know.
Nigga you think we don't know how sum of you parade as ibos ad say trash to make it look like ibos are boastful?Continue una dey hype us indirectly.
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by Basic123: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Nigga you think we don't know how sum of you parade as ibos ad say trash to make it look like ibos are boastful?Continue una dey hype us indirectly.

lolz.....stop struggling to change the true impression you've created for yourselves.Those millions of people chestbeating and boasting on facebook with Igbo names and appearance are pretenders too right?

Na igbo pretender declare that Igbo developed Abuja,lagos and kano...and also has 44trillion investment in the north....and think you are better than other Nigerians and they are holding you back hence biafra will be japan in 5years.

Igbo are epitome of chestbeating everyone knows that.so,live with it.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by Customer80: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
We are not the smartest people in Nigeria, in fact we are not smart, if we are smart we would have invested 90% of our wealth in Igbo land that's what smart people do not the other way round
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by Customer80: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
We will become smart the day we have 90% of our investment in Igbo land, for now we are still mugu
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by Basic123: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahaha!You faggggots know wot you are doing,Just continue.you guys are hyping us unknowingly ..Una don fail already. smiley
.....lolz...we are just helping you in your self-hyping.The developer of Lagos.
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by naturalman: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Ogbo hill wet weed at work.
E pain am
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by jiangchu: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Osikankwu -- the deadliest kidnapper ever from Aba
Vampire -- the most notorious kidnapper from Aba
Broda Evans -- the richest kidnapper from Anambra.
Re: Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove by SHAKABOOM: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Basic123:
.....lolz...we are just helping you in your self-hyping.The developer of Lagos.
My frend go ad sleep..Yeye skull miner

(1) (Reply)

Bodies Of Slain Nigerian Soldiers By Dreaded Boko Harram. / Ibos Did Not Develop Lagos / Btw IPOB And Bravery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.