Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Biafrans Please Help Me Answer These Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Please Help Me Answer These Questions (679 Views)

Professor Mahmood Yakubu Should Answer These Questions Quickly / White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials / Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Please Help Me Answer These Questions by OlugbengaE: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Igbos do not want one Nigeria But they are the most traveled and the most accomplished tribe in Nigeria. They have businesses allover Nigeria, yet they want Biafra. Close to half of igbos live outside the south east region.
1.Do you need to have Biafra before you leave hostile regions MOST ESPECIALLY NORTH?
2.If you have Biafra will they stop killing Igbos in the North?
3 Why are Igbos still in the north despite the fact that they kill them?
4 Why do igbos travel and settle allover the country and still want Biafra.
5 Why are Igbos angry over the call for them to leave the North?

PLS I DO NOT INTEND TO FIGHT ANYBODY
Re: Biafrans Please Help Me Answer These Questions by AroOkigbo(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Tribe. ..check...
Religion. ..check....
Are you a yoruba muslim?
Re: Biafrans Please Help Me Answer These Questions by yuh2(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
The call for the Igbos to leave the north is a very reckless one and it highlights the level of hatred some northerns harbor against the Igbos. The fact that the Igbos want to secede from Nigeria does deny them their right to liberty and freedom. Just for instance, despite the cold war between North Korea and america, you'll still find Americans in North Korea and vice versa.
Re: Biafrans Please Help Me Answer These Questions by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
AroOkigbo:
Tribe. ..check... Religion. ..check.... Are you a yoruba muslim?
Answer the bleeping questions!!! grin
Re: Biafrans Please Help Me Answer These Questions by CheapSunglass(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
1.Do you need to have Biafra before you leave hostile regions MOST ESPECIALLY NORTH?
Yes!

If you have Biafra will they stop killing Igbos in the North?
Of course.If you try any killings,you face the full wrath of the biafrans.There won't be any buhari or buratai to save you. cool

Why are Igbos still in the north despite the fact that they kill them?
Because this is One Nigeria. Anyone can live anywhere as long as they aren't committing any crimes.

Why do igbos travel and settle allover the country and still want Biafra.
They believe they are hated and marginalized.

5. Why are Igbos angry over the call for them to leave the North?
They are not angry.Just appalled that a people could be so moronic cool.
They know that the North's quit notice to them is not t o help them get Biafra. Just some illiterates wanting to reap where they did not sow.By taking over Igbo properties.And they are not gonna allow that.

If the northerners want Igbos to leave as they've made everyone believe,then its simple.
Referendum.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Please Help Me Answer These Questions by hollah123: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
yuh2:
The call for the Igbos to leave the north is a very reckless one and it highlights the level of hatred some northerns harbor against the Igbos. The fact that the Igbos want to secede from Nigeria does deny them their right to liberty and freedom. Just for instance, despite the cold war between North Korea and america, you'll still find Americans in North Korea and vice versa.
y won't the Hausa's hate igbos?just imagine how NK dey talk down on everybody n all those hate speeches. u people should understand that other countries of the world don't get what they want throwing jabs n insulting people
Re: Biafrans Please Help Me Answer These Questions by EasternWind: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
BIAFRANS, LET US REASON TOGETHER
QUESTION: Dear Russell, permit me to asked these following questions, I duly believe strongly on your efforts since this struggle and you have some days ago met with IPOB spiritual leader, mazi Nnamdi KANU, my questions are as follows, how prepared, he is,if eventuality the north attack the southeast, how far he has try to discuss with the south south, any reprisals if the Biafra are attacked by the soon to be enemy, how sure are you that the south south Will be in support of actualizing the Biafra project by abandoning their eternal masters Hausa Fulani and Yoruba, it is true we came always to air our views but that has never been any co contrite arrangement I have seen so far,you that the opportunity's to meet Mazi Nnamdi KANU, and let's hear his answer,don't answer on his behalf,today he's out from detention, so j need answer bros Russell
---- Evangelist Iyke Felix
Thanks for your question, whatever its true intent is. First, I am Russell Idatoru Bluejack, an individual who lacks the lacuna to speak for the Niger Delta. I put it to you, dear brother, that no one has the mandate to speak for a people. Yes, we have elders here down South, but whether their modus vivendi is elderly is an entirely new argument. I am not a Niger Deltan in the same way others claim. I was born a Niger Deltan, but transformative and liberating education has ingrained in me a mental outlook that enables me to see anyone that affects my life as either my brother or foe. Take note, brother, I have gained absolutely nothing from being seen as a Niger Deltan! I went to school alone. I work hard to eat. I studied hard to the gamut that I became tutor to my contemporaries across departments, the reason I am called Prof. There is no impactful and transforming presence of crude oil in my life. Let those who swim in the ocean of haughtiness tell you whether they even know the colour of crude oil. Yes, we own the oil; however, we are alienated from its use and proceeds. How Niger Deltan is that?
The pride of being a Niger Deltan is loud online, yet virtually nonexistent in actuality. It is against that backdrop that I think our brothers and sisters down South should reexamine their teething human and economic problems and take a stand. I will tell you what I see around me. I see poverty in the Niger Delta. We own the oil, yet we have very few billionaires. How many billionaires can Rivers State boast of? Anambra has more than 1500 billionaires. Is someone thinking? Possessing the resource is one thing; exerting control and use over it is another. The resource is ours, yet owned by emirs and generals from the North. How Niger Deltan are we? Are we regionally Niger Deltan or resourcefully so? How many indigenous oil companies are owned by Niger Deltans? How many Niger Deltan youths are absorbed by these oil companies? We own the resource, the companies are our supposed tenants, yet the North and West constitute the clientele of these companies. How Niger Deltan are we?
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will not jump into our heads and make us consider these issues, will he? He submitted his sovereignty to Nigeria in his altruistic bid to prove that he was not an armchair agitator for freedom. He was beaten, unjustly incarcerated for years, and given the most ridiculous bail conditions. These he did to reawaken us, to cause the speck fall off our eyes, to make us show a leg from this overstretched slumber. I am a very young, penurious Niger Deltan that thinks the youths here must rise to the occasion. I have given what I have to sting our youths. I don't have any business with the barrel and nozzle (guns), but what I have does not have limit. Every good essay written affects millions of lives. No gun, irrespective of its bewildering firepower, can do that. Thanks be to God that the response is encouraging. I have our brothers in the East, most of whom reside outside the shores of this suppressive enclave called Nigeria, to thank for that. The pervading Niger Delta mindset, one that is about SELF as against OTHERS, is the real problem. Our people are hind-sighted, not farsighted, and not foresighted. Here, we talk about our own Republic without asking ourselves whether we can wade through the thorny international prerequisites to actualize it.
I, Russell Idatoru Bluejack, a native of Peterside, Bonny LGA, along with my family, friends, comrades, and like-minded followers do hereby align myself with the Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB for the onward articulation of a nation that will be devoid of gun battles, arson, suppression, subjugation, malice, discrimination, prejudice, and destructive propaganda. I enjoin all well-meaning Niger Deltan to consider the creed of IPOB with an open mind and do the needful. Let us consider our children and their own children. We have forgiven our brothers in the East for their past malfeasances. We beseech them to forgive us, too. Let us work together. LET US JUBO JUBO BELEMA - LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
Finally, our people should come back home. Nobody will fight a war that he has already won. Let them incur the losses and return home. It is that simple. Nation-building requires enormous sacrifice. No one gives you freedom: you grab it.
Re: Biafrans Please Help Me Answer These Questions by IloveMoney: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

The State Of The Nation And The Call For Biafra / Abiola Was Only Useful In Death To Yoruba Leaders / We Have Obtained Footage Of Serving Senator, Bukar Abbah Ibrahim Having Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.