Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Where Are The Programmers On Nairaland? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Are The Programmers On Nairaland? (1329 Views)

Top Android Programmers On Nairaland And Their Works / I Need Help From Programmers On This / Join The Programmers On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Programmers On Nairaland? by deedat205(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
There is a programming challenge going on on Hackerrank. It's a 7 day contest and it's currently on day 2. It's a world wide challenge and winners are rewarded.
Feel free to post your challenges when tackling the problem

https://www.hackerrank.com/contests/w33/challenges?utm-source=w33-startday2&utm-medium=email&utm-campaign=w33

Join the contest and let us see how far you can go

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Programmers On Nairaland? by Covert: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
deedat205:
There is a programming challenge going on on Hackerrank. It's a 7 day contest and it's currently on day 2. It's a world wide challenge and winners are rewarded.
Feel free to post your challenges when tackling the problem

https://www.hackerrank.com/contests/w33/challenges?utm-source=w33-startday2&utm-medium=email&utm-campaign=w33

Join the contest and let us see how far you can go

Hi, good to know there are people interested in stuffs like cp (competitive programming) here in Nigeria. So, I have been searching for a strong community online/offline centered mainly on algorithm and competitive programming here in Nigeria. My search has been futile. What I'm looking for are like minds who are passionate about algorithms and problem solving in general.

I was a participant in that contest (Week of Code 33 on hackerrank) in your post, that was my first on hackerrank. The experience was awesome but I think it could have been better if there was a community. Don't get me wrong I don't believe in self deception such as code sharing am just looking for a community. Since have not seen any "working" community here in my country. I wouldn't mind if we could be some kind of programming buddies or just start an active community, probably on whatsapp or here on Nairaland.

BTW, I will be participating in WOC 34 on hackerrank starting tomorrow.

If you share the same thought with me. just respond on the thread or request my mail...
Re: Where Are The Programmers On Nairaland? by silento(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
didn't see any Cp there
Re: Where Are The Programmers On Nairaland? by Covert: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
silento:
didn't see any Cp there
What do you mean?
CP = Competitive Programming

Do you mean you didn't find any competition on Hachkerrank?
Re: Where Are The Programmers On Nairaland? by silento(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Covert:

What do you mean?
CP = Competitive Programming

Do you mean you didn't find any competition on Hachkerrank?

yes
Re: Where Are The Programmers On Nairaland? by Covert: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2017
silento:

yes

All you need do is sign up on hackerrank. You'll find a Contest tab above, click that and you should find Week of Code 34.
Re: Where Are The Programmers On Nairaland? by deedat205(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Covert:

Hi, good to know there are people interested in stuffs like cp (competitive programming) here in Nigeria. So, I have been searching for a strong community online/offline centered mainly on algorithm and competitive programming here in Nigeria. My search has been futile. What I'm looking for are like minds who are passionate about algorithms and problem solving in general.

I was a participant in that contest (Week of Code 33 on hackerrank) in your post, that was my first on hackerrank. The experience was awesome but I think it could have been better if there was a community. Don't get me wrong I don't believe in self deception such as code sharing am just looking for a community. Since have not seen any "working" community here in my country. I wouldn't mind if we could be some kind of programming buddies or just start an active community, probably on whatsapp or here on Nairaland.

BTW, I will be participating in WOC 34 on hackerrank starting tomorrow.

If you share the same thought with me. just respond on the thread or request my mail...
The email address I used while registering is no longer active
I will love to hear from you

(1) (Reply)

ENERGY PREPAID METER Design/internet Based Energy Prepaid Meter Using Php,mysql / Has Anyone Successfully Integrated A Webcam Into A Vb.net Application? / Is It Adviceable To Learn Two Programming Languages At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.