Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,635 members, 7,834,087 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post (38849 Views)

Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by Lanretoye(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2017
and person wey no get crash element go carry chest go protest for him.
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by vecman22(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2017
azimibraun:
It is very easy for a non kogite to judge just as it is very easy for kogites to judge other people in other state. Dino is very key in a democracy. What do you want for kogi; an absolute ruler in Bello? There has got to be someone to bring the governor down to reality. If Dino wasn't talking, name who else with clout who will? If Dino becomes governor today and he beats his chest to say he has not paid only 12months salary as against 15 months, I will be disappointed if Bello was Senator and didn't stand up to condemn it. Are his constituents not part of those People owed salaries? Why won he speak up? Where are the Iconic roundabouts worth Billions of Naira( currently) destroyed by Bello; have thos been rebuilt? Bello should open up the space for participation and the likes of Dino should produce evidences of attempts made behind close doors to talk to the Governor and we're declined a meeting or he refused to implement their discussions before going public.

Someone is responsible for the death of over 3 persons due to his stupidity and his on Twitter telling us about his bullet proof car and you are here trying to make excuses for him.....

5 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by kennyhydee(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2017
dannyduks:
A lady descended on Dino melaye after boasting on twitter how his bullet proof car saved his life during the gun battled rally which claimed 5 people's lives and several others injured. The senator posted on his twitter handle thanking God for his bullet proof car. see pictures

Does that look like Twitter to u?
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by dominique(f): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2017
He is worse that a bastard, he's a stupid useless bastard. Exposing vulnerable youths to danger, resulting in the deaths of five and all he could brag about is bulletproof car. Surely he won't end well. Blood of the slain will haunt both him and the crazy governor Bello. Whatever has Kogi people done to deserve such terrible leadership. Hope they vote wisely in upcoming elections.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by Jaideyone(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2017
decatalyst:
I told you guys on the other thread that Dino is incapable of anything meaningful. Kogi people, I cry for una

People lost their lives because of your stupidity and crazy political ideas, yet here you are on the internet thanking God for your bulletproof car.

Please tell me, what is more absurd than this?
the guy is a rogue on all levels. he can't even pretend to sympathise with those that died. this country is just messed up

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by aolawale025: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2017
She went overboard and didn't make a point
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by shady2care(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2017
What do u expect from an animal without human feelings. It obvious that he's beyond senseless, above everything d idiot is still thankful for his car. 9ja God will sha protect us from these evil people.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by chubinwa(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2017
I use to fink dis man is reasonable. he just exposed himself.

he deserved more dan dat ;DI use to fink dis man is reasonable. he just exposed himself.

he deserved more dan dat
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by bukjossy(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by talk2saintify(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2017
ok

wait for it
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by sukkot: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Dino Melaye talks like a baby. My daughter sounds more intelligent than him
he is a baby. a grown baby and if a baby is ruling nigeria it means all of you are still in the womb
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by UwaBuPawPaw: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2017
Jabioro:
Dino has no brain, he has no sympathy for humanity and he doesn't care whatever happen to his people.. How can he be boasting of your bullet proof car to losses of life.. families are grieved, love ones are crying ,mothers are holding their breast, the bereaved are looking forlorn yet you're on twitter saying all rubbish.. he must be a bastard!
mothers r holding their breasts...Y did u add this nah undecided...b like u like boobi o

Anyway what's my bizness

Uwa bu pawpaw mehn
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by balayoflife(m): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2017
Dat's so bad of Melaye
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by OlaMiki: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2017
senseless comment
donsteady:
She's probably on her period. She will regret this tweet in coming days.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by cyborg123(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You should have added the age of your daughter to amplify your point further. grin

Even though this his post might not be directly from him, Dino is naturally too childish.
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by Ahmadgani(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2017
I always said that dino behaves like an upcoming artist. He has not fully matured mentally. He is a kid in an adult's body
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by seguno2: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2017
doublewisdom:
This one pass " came down hard", more like came down heavily, blazing fire, brimstone, thunder, hailstones and Buhari.

But she made no sense whatsoever to justify her rants.
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2017
Dino is just one funny politician.
Just that he needs to be told when such is no longer ideal grin

Meanwhile, it's bad business not to communicate to your audience. Check my signature on what to do.
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2017
sukkot:
he is a baby. a grown baby and if a baby is ruling nigeria it means all of you are still in the womb
Why are you stalking me? When did your own brain outgrow Dino's own undecided
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by LEAFLET(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2017
Why do people hate this man so much
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by sukkot: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Why are you stalking me? When did your own brain outgrow Dino's own undecided
grin grin grin thats cute
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by jrusky(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2017
Both Melaye and Yayah are comedian both need to be sack simple as that. Anyone tying to assassinate other is just making things worst for himself among the 2 of them.
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by oloolo: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2017
I wonder why I was born in a country where people elect such idiots into public office.....
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2017
I am making a new meme with the caption..

"YOU ARE BASTARD! I REPEAT, YOU ARE A BASTARD!! FOR THE LAST TIME YOU ARE A BASTARD"!!!
smiley
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by babamadiba(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
am ashamed of him. I hate to hear him speak cos only thing his got in his brain is cocain. he disgusts me to the bone..
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by Tonyblaze01(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2017
dannyduks:
seriously that guy belong to phylum animalia

And you belong to what kingdom or
phylum?
Plantae?
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by goshen26: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2017
I swear politicians are not worth dying for, imagine 5 lives lost and many others injured, yet he's thanking God for his life...

Youths, desist from running after politicians, let's treat them like outcast...
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by morgan1590: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2017
Dino paddy mi!!!
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by sexy87(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2017
weytin

concern

me
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by paulasca4real(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2017
but dino is actually stupid for that statement, the 5 people that lost their lives is not his business, and caused it. too bad.
Re: Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post by toprealman: 10:37am On Jun 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Na your daughter get that twitter handle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Called Amaechi "Lizard of Ubima" As Wike Defeated Him In His LGA / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.