Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors (52088 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by free2ryhme: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2017
angry
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by fapcrook(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2017
I hate this man with passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by Segadem(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2017
angry
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by Geonigga(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2017
He thought he was smart enough by disguising himself to the extent he wasn't driving is personal cars again.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by Ginaz(f): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2017
Pavore9:
Did the police not claim there was a shoot out before his arrest? shocked

The police is your friend grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by tooth4tooth: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2017
Please release that man or.. .....
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by isiuzo(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2017
Octevia:
Their name alone can tell Pls beware they are also on nairaland One just defrauded me last night
See the post here and see his name and moniker on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/3860145/see-how-these-two-greedy#57500846
is it must u display ur stupidity
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by isiuzo(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2017
Octevia:
Their name alone can tell Pls beware they are also on nairaland One just defrauded me last night
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by farihafaheemah(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2017
I checked the list of his victims, they are all Ibo men, why? And his brother would call it business;kidnapping, drug trafficking and robbery are business in the sight of Ibo men. Crime doesn't pay. Stay off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by mkoabiola: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2017
More of ds Evans story
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by Octevia: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2017
isiuzo:

How? By warning innocent nairalanders of possible fraud?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by Kennitrust(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2017
Better to be happy throughout the rest of ur life than to be happy within a short period of time that will make u see everything as vanity

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by almarthins(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2017
tollytexy:
we tired of this guy story.. i'm sure the mansion he built ain't gonna be the only property hes got... make dem light candle for him balls.. he go still confess where him hide his tarty billion

The guy won't talk ...his heart is deeper than Dan d ocean
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by tollytexy(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2017
almarthins:

The guy won't talk ...his heart is deeper than Dan d ocean

he never see beating wey pass beating.. make dem dey shock am with electricity he go confess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by DAVEZONIGLTD: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2017
Thank God for answering the first Prayer of June RCCG Holy Ghost night about kidnappers.

God really answered prayers.
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by paradigmshift(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2017
enough of this guy abeg, when u get better thieves n killer for senate n national Assembly..

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by condomuser: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2017
The guy picked over 5 Billion Naira in his career as a Kidnapper.
rollUP:
I like this Evans guy his operation was just smooth. But well everyday for the thief and one day for the owner.
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by almarthins(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2017
tollytexy:

he never see beating wey pass beating.. make dem dey shock am with electricity he go confess

He still won't break. This one dey hardened pass devil except dey make him a deal for less jail term. I never hear say dem recover all the money. The guy can lie very well and can hide things cleverly.
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by tolexy123: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2017
tollytexy:
we tired of this guy story.. i'm sure the mansion he built ain't gonna be the only property hes got... make dem light candle for him balls.. he go still confess where him hide his tarty billion
you are tired of the story but u keep visiting the thread about his story and even want further interrogations. Your village people are after you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by janykute: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2017
ExInferis:

Next will be chinedu, an armed robber.

After that will be Ugonna, drug dealer.

Then Obiora, a baby factory operator.

Then Chigozie, fake drugs merchant.

and so on and on..........until the entire South East is down to population 0.
How old are you if I may ask?
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by InvertedHammer: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2017
Octevia:
Their name alone can tell
Pls beware they are also on nairaland
One just defrauded me last night

You are asking for help and at the same time igniting tribal war. Little wonder. The thing wey dey do you strong.
SMH.
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by ExInferis(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2017
janykute:

How old are you if I may ask?

Old enough to reactivate your mum's dormant libido.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by Octevia: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2017
InvertedHammer:

You are asking for help and at the same time igniting tribal war. Little wonder. The thing wey dey do you strong.
SMH.

Not really just getting pained
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by tete7000(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2017
A typical example of no peace for a wicked man. People get themselves involved in poo and then lose their right to sleep, running helter skelter. How I wish men will learn devil can't give you peace, only God has capacity to do that.
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by hedonistic: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2017
ElPadrino33:
This man is not worse than all these politicians that have stolen funds leading directly or indirectly to the loss of many innocent souls. God alone is the ultimate judge!
You people should stop parroting this daft argument. He is not better than politicians means what? Are you saying they should leave him alone? Do you know what direct, person to person violent crime means? Go and tell one of his victims that he is not better than politicians, and then come back to tell us how that went.

You're probably an armed robber or kidnapper, or maybe your father is.

Too many retarded criminals on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2017
Octevia:

What's your email address?
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by janykute: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2017
ExInferis:

Old enough to reactivate your mum's dormant libido.
Your statement says a lot about you despite being on a faceless forum.
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by hedonistic: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2017
tete7000:
A typical example of no peace for a wicked man. People get themselves involved in poo and then lose their right to sleep, running helter skelter. How I wish men will learn devil can't give you peace, only God has capacity to do that.

Desperation is a bad thing. I can't imagine making money that I wouldn't enjoy openly and peacefully.. What's then the point of the money?

The only good thing about money is its utility - to buy you choices, freedom, options. If you have tons of money but lack freedom and choices, then the money has no utility. Money then becomes a curse, not a blessing.

These animals who take to armed robbery and kidnapping do not understand this simple concept. They just want to make money for its own sake. And afterwards they are forced to sneak around in dark corners and obscure places - jumping around and looking over their shoulders 24/7. Is that life? Pathetic bastards.
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by nwaanambra1(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2017
Octevia:

for this your tribalistic comment i am pressed to say u deserve what came to you.

for your info i was duped of 700k by a nairalander whom i met on this forum and him and his group are all yorubas but i never used that as an excuse to label all yorubas as scammers.

would av help your situation - but no need for that.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by Kobicove(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2017
If he had started moving his personal effects from the house then it means that that someone had alerted him to the fact that the police were closing in on him undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa / Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS / Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.