Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Help An Anambra State Corper Change Zone - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help An Anambra State Corper Change Zone (1308 Views)

Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Lagos State Corper Come In And Make Extra Income From 450k Every Month / Taraba State Corper Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help An Anambra State Corper Change Zone by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 14, 2017
Good day all. This is my first thread on NL and I'm in serious need of help. My preferred ppa is in anambra east and I've even collected willingness to accept letter from my preferred ppa but I was deployed to awka south. I've collected rejection letter from my current ppa but no nysc official seems to want to help. They're all insisting I stay in awka south and teach when I have a job waiting for me. Pls help
Re: Help An Anambra State Corper Change Zone by omonighoblessing(f): 5:41am On Jun 14, 2017
henro4niger:
Good day all. This is my first thread on NL and I'm in serious need of help. My preferred ppa is in anambra east and I've even collected willingness to accept letter from my preferred ppa but I was deployed to awka south. I've collected rejection letter from my current ppa but no nysc official seems to want to help. They're all insisting I stay in awka south and teach when I have a job waiting for me. Pls help
try harder some one must be willing to help.try to know the CLO and speak with him....he might be of help too.
Re: Help An Anambra State Corper Change Zone by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 14, 2017
omonighoblessing:
try harder some one must be willing to help.try to know the CLO and speak with him....he might be of help too.

I met the LGI and the CLO yesterday they both refused to help. I'm trying to get my company to come to secretariat and sort things out but I dont know if they will hear them out
Re: Help An Anambra State Corper Change Zone by omonighoblessing(f): 6:52am On Jun 14, 2017
henro4niger:

I met the LGI and the CLO yesterday they both refused to help. I'm trying to get my company to come to secretariat and sort things out but I dont know if they will hear them out
that should be another option...just that I wonder why their minds are rigid.but I would advice you brief the company on what's on ground and advice them to approach the LGI on a very soft and light note....but if the LGI still refuses then the company should go to the ZI....
you must have valid points also as to why you are rejecting your posting one of which shld be accommodation and bad living conditions too...just work on that.
Re: Help An Anambra State Corper Change Zone by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
omonighoblessing:
that should be another option...just that I wonder why their minds are rigid.but I would advice you brief the company on what's on ground and advice them to approach the LGI on a very soft and light note....but if the LGI still refuses then the company should go to the ZI....
you must have valid points also as to why you are rejecting your posting one of which shld be accommodation and bad living conditions too...just work on that.

Thanks. My problem has been sorted out.
Re: Help An Anambra State Corper Change Zone by omonighoblessing(f): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2017
henro4niger:

you welcome dear
Re: Help An Anambra State Corper Change Zone by 1stdammy: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2017
omonighoblessing:
you welcome dear
Re: Help An Anambra State Corper Change Zone by 1stdammy: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2017
henro4niger:

Congrats, wondering what my platoon officer was thinking. Lucky you.......
Re: Help An Anambra State Corper Change Zone by oscar4lyf(m): 5:15am On Jul 04, 2017
omonighoblessing:

Are u serving in anambra dear
Re: Help An Anambra State Corper Change Zone by omonighoblessing(f): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
oscar4lyf:

Are u serving in anambra dear
no dear. .....cross river state.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Program Cause Of Unemployment / My Deep Regret From Nysc Orientation Camp / Good To Go Batch A Corpers , How Much Have You Saved So Far From Your Allawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.