Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Download And Install Samsung Browser On Your Non-samsung Devices.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download And Install Samsung Browser On Your Non-samsung Devices.. (740 Views)

My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone / List Of Samsung Devices That Will Get The Android 10 Update / Download And Install Samsung Browser On Your Non-samsung Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download And Install Samsung Browser On Your Non-samsung Devices.. by Techipulse(m): 5:44am On Jun 14, 2017
Samsung has a good browser, scratch that! Samsung’s browser, in my opinion, is one of the best Android browsers out there. Take my word for it, it’s super fast, ultra smooth scrolling, and it supports extensions and ad-blockers.

With that said, the guys at Samsung out of the goodness of their hearts have decided to let others experience all that awesomeness by opening the browser to non-Samsung devices.

I was able to install it on the Infinix Hot S2 Pro using this link from APKMirror https:///mxBYRc For those who still need the Google sync with Chrome, not to worry, you can download a Chrome desktop extension to sync bookmarks with this Other features include an integrated QR code reader much like Chrome, and Physical Web support, ability to view 360-degree videos without a VR device, a pop-up player similar to the Picture-In-Picture mode found on iOS, the ability to automatically compare prices to Amazon when shopping online, and others.

Read more at https://techipulse.com/install-samsung-browser

Re: Download And Install Samsung Browser On Your Non-samsung Devices.. by khalhokage(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2017
Samsung's browser is shit, always has been.
Re: Download And Install Samsung Browser On Your Non-samsung Devices.. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2017
whats special about it?
Re: Download And Install Samsung Browser On Your Non-samsung Devices.. by Techipulse(m): 5:54am On Jun 15, 2017
khalhokage:
Samsung's browser is shit, always has been.

You haven't tried it, you are talking about what you not sure of
Re: Download And Install Samsung Browser On Your Non-samsung Devices.. by Techipulse(m): 5:55am On Jun 15, 2017
gadgetsngs:
whats special about it?

When you use it , then you will know
Re: Download And Install Samsung Browser On Your Non-samsung Devices.. by khalhokage(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2017
Techipulse:

You haven't tried it, you are talking about what you not sure of
I've not tried it? Are you serious? dude the browser is shît, deal with it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheap 8 & 4gb Memory Card Available / Help With APN Settings / How To Delete A Whatsapp Message After 7-minutes Limit -- NEW TRICK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.