Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,082 members, 7,845,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

"APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant (12544 Views)

Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office / Doctors Don Order Buhari To Remain For London Base On Se Im Health Don Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Alright let it be 200 years so will need peace for our country Nigeria. grin grin grin

Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by OBku4(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
360frolic:
Okoi Obono-Obla, Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on prosecution, said the All Progressives Congress, APC will exist for 200 years.

Obono-Obla made the remark after presenting his book entitled ‘APC: The Making of a Change Agent’ to John Oyegun, national chairman of the ruling party at the national secretariat of the APC in Abuja.

“I said in the next 200 years, APC will be alive. Yes, why not? Because we have done very well and we are going to remain in power as long as long as we continue to do well, we believe Nigerian people will always vote for us,” he said.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/apc-will-remain-for-200-years-presidency.html

Mtchewww
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by bejeria101(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
With the way things are,2019 is not even certain,if thats your 200 years then i concur.
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by cold(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Vagabonds In Power
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by abmarine(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
I came to read comments
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Taaaaaaaaa
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by yomiracles: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
APC was already dead on arrival.
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by BABANGBALI: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by farihafaheemah(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
With the hardship in the land? I don't think our politicians know the true picture of what's on ground. I wouldn't know what APC will campaign with come 2019. If you truly know what masses are going thru obviously u wouldn't spit this rubbish. We await you guys comes 2019
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by FBIL: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Okoi Ogbono soup Okra! Where is this one from? grin The more you stay near PMB the more you lose sense grin
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by Paentera(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
360frolic:
Okoi Obono-Obla, Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on prosecution, said the All Progressives Congress, APC will exist for 200 years.

Obono-Obla made the remark after presenting his book entitled ‘APC: The Making of a Change Agent’ to John Oyegun, national chairman of the ruling party at the national secretariat of the APC in Abuja.

“I said in the next 200 years, APC will be alive. Yes, why not? Because we have done very well and we are going to remain in power as long as long as we continue to do well, we believe Nigerian people will always vote for us,” he said.

The beginning of the end.
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by breakeven: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
hear what this drunkard is saying. some people sef, just throw them small banana they start singing like monkeys. smh
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by breakeven: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
farihafaheemah:
With the hardship in the land? I don't think our politicians know the true picture of what's on ground. I wouldn't know what APC will campaign with come 2019. If you truly know what masses are going thru obviously u wouldn't spit this rubbish. We await you guys comes 2019
uhmm! they don't need your vote in2019, they will rig the election.
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by wristbangle: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Yimu* 200years ko! 1000 century ni! APC and PDP are same crooks who suppose not to taste power again.
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by fof1: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
360frolic:

VERY BOGUS TALK WITH NO SENSE.
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by Gkemz: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
This man is high on weed.
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by heybee72(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
seguno2:
Did someone not say that PDP will rule for 60 years?
How did that end up?
Where is the person who said it today?
The person meant to say 16...àwọn òde osi
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by seguno2: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
heybee72:

The person meant to say 16...àwọn òde osi

If the PDP people are àwọn òde osi, what will you call the APC people?
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by otokx(m): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Same thing PDP said sometime back.
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
I honestly don't know the kind of strong weed that Politicians smoke before they open their mouths in public. Imagine a sane person uttering this gibberish? Not possible. The guy is due for another round of psychiatric examination. His current medication is obviously not working.
No be only 200 years, na 1 million years.
Tomorrow if the same guy loses his current position, you will find him shouting Biafra or death, Niger Delta Republic etc
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by mystmoze(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
see some people mind set abeg
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
HMMM...I LAUGH....DOES THIS MAN THINK NIGERIANS WILL LIKE ANOTHER SUFFERING AFTER 2019? MAYBE HE FORGOT THAT THE PDP SAID THEY WILL REMAIN IN POWER FOR THE NEXT 50 YEARS AND STAYED ONLY 16 "PITIFUL' YEARS......WELL 200 MAY MEAN ANOTHER TO HIM BUT THE WAY THE APC IS GOING A NEW STRONG PARTY OR AN ALLIANCE OF PARTIES WILL DETHRONE THEM IN 2019
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by cytell56: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
360frolic:

For ya mind abi!!!
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
360frolic:

Sharaaaaaaaaap... Mumu
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by MadeOfBlacc(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jaideyone:
clowns grin same thing PDP said. I'm still pro-APC simply because the last administration failed in the midst of plenty. the current one is failing amidst low oil price and inevitable recession that was visible as far back as 2014.

the time to sit up is now or I'll vote kowa in 2019
I love how you console yourself for voting a bunch of failures into power........if you do you research properly you'll find out PDP and APC are all birds of a feather
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by Jaideyone(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
MadeOfBlacc:
I love how you console yourself for voting a bunch of failures into power........if you do you research properly you'll find out PDP and APC are all birds of a feather
ignoramus. I bet you were one of the ppple who voted goodluck and not PDP in 2011. at leat I'm not deceiving myself saying I voted buhari alone. odenson
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by StamfordTraford: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Let's first hope there will still be a nation called Nigeria in the next 20 years
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by bantudra: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
kikikikiki... grin
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
360frolic:

Doyin Okupe once told us that the PDP will remain till eternity. Where's the PDP today? Abeg, kip kwayet!
Re: "APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant by juman(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Even nigeria will not remain for next 200 years talkless of the apc which is a senseless party with directionless government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Operation Crocodile Smile II In Niger Delta Begins Friday / Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom / Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.