Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

What Can I Do To Make Nigeria Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can I Do To Make Nigeria Better? (310 Views)

If You Were The President Of Nigeria, How Would You Make Nigeria Better? / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures / 2019: ‘I Can Run Nigeria Better Than Buhari Even In My Sleep’ – Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Make Nigeria Better? by BizLifeE: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2017
What can be done to turn Nigeria into a better country when it comes to politics?

Something very hard and time consuming.

A new party needs to be formed, preferably one that originates in Nigerian Universities, preferably excluding everybody born before 1980 and in my opinion most importantly makes it front and center on their manifesto a promise to bring in a new constitution if voted into power.

This new party would of course have to build a structure that bypasses the easily swayed masses, find charismatic leaders to sell their policies, find a financing structure and most importantly avoid being co-opted by the existing parties. Good luck.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-can-be-done-to-turn-Nigeria-into-a-better-country-when-it-comes-to-politics

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: What Can I Do To Make Nigeria Better? by AjalaJ(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
You see. Majority of those who blame the government cannot answer this question. They point accusing fingers to the government, while they're also assholes in their families, neighborhoods... etc.

(1) (Reply)

Many Nigerians Would've Been Killed Had The 2015 Election Result Favoured Jonath / Umahi To Churches: Don't Join The Bandwagon Of Hate Speeches / One Nigeria Is Achievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.