Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video (3232 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by AmadiAba: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by CheapSunglass(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2017
Pepper them NK. wink cheesy

Pepper 'em cool

9 Likes

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by nextprince: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmm. This monkey don enjoy fresh air finish. 100% sure he will return to the cage.

4 Likes

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by TippyTop(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2017
Na wa
Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by CheapSunglass(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2017
nextprince:
Hmmm. This monkey don enjoy fresh air finish. 100% sure he will return to the cage.

cheesy cheesy
See painment!
100%sure you'll be the next to be caged wink

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by Stevebamdex(m): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2017
He has being missing his eternal residential home( kuje prison )

quote me at ur own peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by Adaowerri111: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2017
BIAFRA=GUTS

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by haywire07(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2017
Although the Op is the said cow because kanu did not categorically say "daura cow" , I would agree that he his at liberty to defile the bail conditions because of the weak nature of our judicial system.
The same system that prosecuted Saraki for years and ended up saying he has no case to answer to .
The same system that refused to find Mohammed abacha guilty
The same system that tried al-mustapha for more than ten years
The same system that never jailed any obviously corrupt politician.
And so on....
Is it that kind of judicial system that I will fear?
Even a monkey from the east can't fear that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by nextprince: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2017
CheapSunglass:

cheesy cheesy
See painment!
100%sure you'll be the next to be caged wink

Don't worry. When the monkey is back to his permanent residence, it will still be on nairaland and there is nothing any eediat can do other than the chest beating for which they have already been known.

3 Likes

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by HiddenShadow: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2017
I have seen the future and it is bright

The Star of David ( Israel) will help the Rising Sun ( Biafra ) become a first world nation in 10years

Ask God in prayers and He will confirm it

7 Likes

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by CheapSunglass(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2017
nextprince:

[s]Don't worry. When the monkey is back to his permanent residence, it will still be on nairaland and there is nothing any eediat can do other than the chest beating for which they have already been known[/s].
Nonsense trash as usual from a moronic conyhead cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by HiddenShadow: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2017
nextprince:

Don't worry. When the monkey is back to his permanent residence, it will still be on nairaland and there is nothing any eediat can do other than the chest beating for which they have already been known.

Your Buhari has crossed over

If you doubt me, tell him to return back to Nigeria before the year ends and address the public at Abuja stadium

4 Likes

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2017
love your guts.. my maN.

who's scared of the Zoo prison... that's their worst.
prison.. like say we all are not prisoners for the zoo.

make them sweat bro.. we're dealing cool

9 Likes

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2017
He also got it right when he said that his mission is to bring ''sanity to one of the most chaotic places on earth''. Or that without Biafra ''it will be difficult to differentiate between a Black African and an animal''.

6 Likes

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by EasternWind: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2017
But will cows from North ever be arrested?

Biaexit We're not one and can never be

6 Likes

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by dlondonbadboy: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2017
Lmao

I told them releasing NNAMDI kanu would be one of the greatest mistakes of Buhari...lol

Dude cannot be arrested again. Arrest him, war! Threaten Igbos, war!! Don't give them BIAFRA, war!!!
Don't we all love this....

7 Likes

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by nextprince: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Your Buhari has crossed over

If you doubt me, tell him to return back to Nigeria before the year ends and address the public at Abuja stadium

CheapSunglass:

Nonsense trash as usual from a moronic conyhead cheesy cheesy

Una eyes go clear very soon, pretty sure dude is going back.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by AmadiAba: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Is Daura in the North?

haywire07:
Although the Op is the said cow because kanu did not categorically say "daura cow" , I would agree that he his at liberty to defile the bail conditions because of the weak nature of our judicial system.
The same system that prosecuted Saraki for years and ended up saying he has no case to answer to .
The same system that refused to find Mohammed abacha guilty
The same system that tried al-mustapha for more than ten years
The same system that never jailed any obviously corrupt politician.
And so on....
Is it that kind of judicial system that I will fear?
Even a monkey from the east can't fear that
Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by HiddenShadow: 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
nextprince:

Una eyes go clear very soon, pretty sure dude is going back.

Who will arrest him.?

Who will give the order.?

Osibanjo will keep quiet to avoid losing Igbos support when his masters up North threaten him with their knives

3 Likes

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by conductor5: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, the terror of zombies.

The only man who got out from prison and sent a presidiot to a nursing home in London.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by nextprince: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Who will arrest him.?

Who will give the order.?

Osibanjo will keep quiet to avoid losing Igbos support when his masters up North threaten him with their knives
Don't be deceived, nobody wants igbos support in anything. Infact, nobody wants to be identified with them.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by dienlmods: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
nextprince:

Don't be deceived, nobody wants igbos support in anything. Infact, nobody wants to be identified with them.
If that is the case, why haven't you lots start campaigning for expulsion of Igbo's from nigerian... Match your believe with action mr afonja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by agbangam: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Na to send back to prison... I guess he is missing is position der "ONiKuje of Kuje prison" grin

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by haywire07(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
AmadiAba:
Is Daura in the North?

No, it's in Enugu undecided

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by hola106(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
dis guy u won learn lesson
Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by chineduemmao: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
nextprince:

so why is it so difficult to let them go ?

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by krys22: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
hahahahahahaha
Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by nextprince: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
chineduemmao:
so why is it so difficult to let them go ?

dienlmods:

If that is the case, why haven't you lots start campaigning for expulsion of Igbo's from nigerian... Match your believe with action mr afonja

Stop pretending you don't know they have been given a blank cheque and instead of quickly using the opportunity they have been waiting for, they started speaking Yoruba Yoruba. Who or what is stopping them now? Bro you have been allowed to go, forget all this yarn.

3 Likes

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by chineduemmao: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
nextprince:

Stop pretending you don't know they have been given a blank cheque and instead of quickly using the opportunity they have been waiting for, they started speaking Yoruba Yoruba. Who or what is stopping them now? Bro you have been allowed to go, forget all this yarn.
I think if they are serious they should be planning a referendum, opinion polls by now or don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by chineduemmao: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
nextprince:

if they are serious they should be planning a referendum opinion polls by now now or don't you think so ?
Re: BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
nextprince:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! / Meet The Richest American Ever Who Surprisingly Paid Tithes (10 Facts) / IMO state newly appointed commissioners and there portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.