Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! (3233 Views)

How Reno Omokri Summarised His 2019 / Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:07am On May 29, 2018
Fela Durotoye is super ready to become the Next Nigeria President❗❗❗

Can he fix Nigeria in Four Years?

Find out today 29th May, 2018 at the Official Unveiling of Fela Durotoye's Presidency

- Watch for his 2019 Blueprint - Through the Alliance for New Nigeria Party (ANN)

Live Broadcast @ 6:00PM

Watch/Follow on - ChannelsTV,
Various Radio Stations, TeamFD Online Platforms and Blogs/ Print Media

Excerpts of The Blueprint as well as videos will be posted on all Fela Durotoye's platforms as well as the @RunningForaNewNigeria Platforms.

Thank you for your believe in the Dream for a New Nigeria!

#Together We Will Deliver The Future
������

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08am On May 29, 2018
I really hope so....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by twentyk(m): 6:21am On May 29, 2018
Gone are the days when i/we vote based on sentiments or likeness....i voted buhari not because i knew he was qualified but because of some strange likeness and his perceived zero tolerance for corruption,but now i/we dey hear am....

I dont know who im voting come next election but whoever gonn get my vote would have to convince me very very much through various platform to buy into his ideas,thereby getting my support...

Gone should be those days when one 'wahray inside agbada be throwing us cap,biro,rice,2k etc...go throw it for you papa for village....now if you dont throw/sell me your ideas,modus operandi,if you dont know your onions,or you sound or look unprepared you on a long thing....infact you should be jailed or beaten in public for even daring to announce your aspirations....omo na vex something oooo....i too dey para...see my country na....shadow of itself.....

Do not vote based on sentiments,ethno-religion line and other B.S,been there done that e nor pay us,make we try new thing....no to failure.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:26am On May 29, 2018
Like joke, like joke, Buhari will may well win the 2019 election because of all this Fela Durotoye and Sowore nonsense.

There is a pidgin saying "slippers get size". These guys and their followers should realize that the presidency is not an entry level job. Fela Durotoye has zero political experience and constituency. Motivational speaking is not adequate preparation for high office. Despite the fact that we want change we must be political realists and recognize that seizing power is not a picnic.
Durotaiye et al can contribute to Nigeria in other capacity such as local government chairman, deputy governor, house-of-rep member or even as minister or adviser.

We must seek a seasoned candidate who can remove the WhiteWalker from Aso villa and support such a person.
If these people and their followers continue to be unrealistic, all they will succeed in doing is split the youth vote and allow the present group of incompetent old men come in a second time.

4 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by Elmojiid(m): 6:39am On May 29, 2018
keep dreaming
Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:40am On May 29, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Like joke, like joke, Buhari will win the 2019 election because of all this Fela Durotoye and Sowore nonsense.

There is a pidgin saying "slippers get size". These guys and their followers should realize that the presidency is not an entry level job. Fela Durotoye has zero political experience and constituency. Motivational speaking is not adequate preparation for high office. Despite the fact that we want change we must be political realists and recognize that seizing power is not a picnic.
Durotaiye et al can contribute to Nigeria in other capacity such as local government chairman, deputy governor, house-of-rep member or even as minister or adviser.

We must seek a seasoned candidate who can remove the WhiteWalker from Aso villa and support such a person.
If these people and their followers continue to be unrealistic, all they will succeed in doing is split the youth vote and allow the present group of incompetent old men come in a second time.

I only have one question for you Sir:

Who is that seasoned politician that should replace Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by Apelex(m): 6:44am On May 29, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Like joke, like joke, Buhari will win the 2019 election because of all this Fela Durotoye and Sowore nonsense.

The problem with Nigeria is that we have Peaple with alot of political experience running the country. Leadership is not by experience but by cognition.
Trump has Neva been in a any political office but he cuddled win in America. If things were fair.
This guy wud have a shot.

What have the people with political experience done so far in Nigeria?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by twentyk(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2018
UTILITYMAY:

I only have one question for you Sir:

Who is that seasoned politician that should replace Buhari?
please help me ask him ooo,for the 'seasoned person he is talking about....he should just mention one seasoned person...

5 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by torjim(m): 6:51am On May 29, 2018
Yes. fela durotoye can fix the problem in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by torjim(m): 6:52am On May 29, 2018
Yes. He can

6 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2018
twentyk:
Gone are the days when i/we vote based on sentiments or likeness....i voted buhari not because i knew he was qualified but because of some strange likeness and his perceived zero tolerance for corruption,but now i/we dey hear am....

I dont know who im voting come next election but whoever gonn get my vote would have to convince me very very much through various platform to buy into his ideas,thereby getting my support...

Gone should be those days when one 'wahray inside agbada be throwing us cap,biro,rice,2k etc...go throw it for you papa for village....now if you dont throw/sell me your ideas,modus operandi,if you dont know your onions,or you sound or look unprepared you on a long thing....infact you should be jailed or beaten in public for even daring to announce your aspirations....omo na vex something oooo....i too dey para...see my country na....shadow of itself.....

Do not vote based on sentiments,ethno-religion line and other B.S,been there done that e nor pay us,make we try new thing....no to failure.....

God bless you Baba...
Watchout!

4 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2018
Elmojiid:
keep dreaming

The same way Joseph dreamt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:12am On May 29, 2018
Apelex:

The problem with Nigeria is that we have Peaple with alot of political experience running the country. Leadership is not by experience but by cognition.
Trump has Neva been in a any political office but he cuddled win in America. If things were fair.

Differentiate experience from corruption. Our leaders are mostly corrupt and many are even inexperienced eg Bubu.
Cognition is not enough. If it was, all we would need to do would be to conduct IQ tests and place any 23 year old in power.
These people being bandied about cannot rule Nigeria. They cannot face up to the financial cabal, they cannot inspire the confidence of the military, they will be eaten alive by entrenched interests.

Lastly, fyi Trump is an awful president. He is racist, nepotist, politically compromised and is in danger of indictment if not impeachment

2 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by Elmojiid(m): 7:13am On May 29, 2018
UTILITYMAY:

The same way Joseph dreamt
nope,it only a fantasy
Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2018
torjim:
Yes. fela durotoye can fix the problem in this country.

He is the man for 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2018
Elmojiid:
nope,it only a fantasy

We shall see

1 Like

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2018
Apelex:

Majority of Nigerians are miopic! The are very good analyst but never ready to be part of the solution.

2 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by ednut1(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2018
No one can
Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by Nnaeb(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2018
Experience brought us where we are today.
Popular party brought us where we are today.

If this country must change for the better, we must shun APC, PDP, Career Politicians, and Giodfatherism.

Fela Durotoye is one of the Men who can deliver.

Let every APC member vote APC
Let every PDP member vote PDP

We still have over 60 million non partisan Nigerians who should vote for the candidate of their choice and trounce the big parties.

Just get your PVC and Vote. That is all we ask for. Forget weather it is possible or not.

The actual dreamer is the person who thinks that the solution to the problems of this Nation lies with APC or PDP.

Go FD 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by toyinfunmi(f): 8:09am On May 29, 2018
All we need is a leader and not a ruler. Fela is a leadership expert and a management consultant.
What do management consultants do? They proffer solutions to problems. So Fela has a solution for every problem in this country. Watch out for his manifesto today.

6 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by hinograce: 8:11am On May 29, 2018
Experience is no criteria infact any one whose experience is gathered from Nigeria's political corridors is damn straight corrupt, hence experience is a disadvantage.

4 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by Moyorpeter(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2018
My family and I support Fela Durotoye
He has what it takes to deliver this country and spare me all the brouhaha about zero political experience.
He is nation builder, business consultant(now if you know what that means!) and love this country.

6 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by jasfore: 8:19am On May 29, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy

Sir! You have just shot yourself in the leg, you started by saying that “Buhari will win the 2019 election because of all this Fela Durotoye and Sowore nonsense.” and ended by saying “If these people and their followers continue to be unrealistic, all they will succeed in doing is split the youth vote and allow the present group of incompetent old men come in a second time.”

Now, the question is do not believe in the youth or you are requesting for coalition of these youth to form a formidable platform to remove the old cronies?

As for Fela Durotoye, be rest assured to deliver as he presents and unveils his blueprint to a New Nigeria we desire and deserve.
Good morning patriotic Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by HAH: 8:22am On May 29, 2018
Structures wins elections in Nigeria, tell me the structure Fela has across Nigeria ?

See eh, any one thinking of beating Buhari should be in PDP as it is the only party with structure that can match APC

The PDP should also seek alliance with other parties if possible change its name thereafter so that the stereotype about them will stop.
Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2018
jasfore:
IamaNigerianGuy

Sir! You have just shot yourself in the leg, you started by saying that “Buhari will win the 2019 election because of all this Fela Durotoye and Sowore nonsense.” and ended by saying “If these people and their followers continue to be unrealistic, all they will succeed in doing is split the youth vote and allow the present group of incompetent old men come in a second time.”

Now, the question is do not believe in the youth or you are requesting for coalition of these youth to form a formidable platform to remove the old cronies?

As for Fela Durotoye, be rest assured to deliver as he presents and unveils his blueprint to a New Nigeria we desire and deserve.
Good morning patriotic Nigerians!

Syntactic error. I have corrected it. My point still stands
Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by ElsonMorali: 8:39am On May 29, 2018
He doesn't look serious to me. He sits in Lagos posing for pretty pictures when the rest of the country barely knows he exists.

Seems Sowore too has gone to sleep.

Issorite.
Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by mae1: 8:46am On May 29, 2018
ElsonMorali:
He doesn't look serious to me. He sits in Lagos posing for pretty pictures when the rest of the country barely knows he exists.

Issorite.

You've obviously not been folllowing his iteniary for the past few months coming, that's why you can make such unguarded statement.

5 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by cbrass(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Like joke, like joke, Buhari will may well win the 2019 election because of all this Fela Durotoye and Sowore nonsense.

Its shameful and very embarrassing when complete ignoramuses like you will be quick to mention young leaders of other countries that will should emulate but when our own finally braves up to come out, its then you realize they have no political experience. Who has political experience helped. What we want is Leadership experience

3 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by cbrass(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2018
HAH:
Structures wins elections in Nigeria, tell me the structure Fela has across Nigeria ?

See eh, any one thinking of beating Buhari should be in PDP as it is the only party with structure that can match APC

The PDP should also seek alliance with other parties if possible change its name thereafter so that the stereotype about them will stop.

Do not look down on your self, you can be a change in that corner where u are. All you need is to believe that a new Nigeria is possible and preach it and join the train. Except you don't want to be honest with your self, you and I know that PDP has nothing to offer us again other than looting they are known for

4 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by Pollyprincess: 8:52am On May 29, 2018
UTILITYMAY:

Majority of Nigerians are miopic! The are very good analyst but never ready to be part of the solution.

Absolutely. We all should be part of creating the Nigeria we want. We should ask ourselves “what am I doing to create a better Nigeria for my future generations”

3 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by cbrass(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2018
Pollyprincess:

Absolutely. We all should be part of creating the Nigeria we want. We should ask ourselves “what am I doing to create a better Nigeria for my future generations”

I wish I can give you more than one like grin

3 Likes

Re: Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! by cbrass(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Issorite.

Have you also been sleeping? From your answer it is a yes. Because if u haven't you will have been seeing the numerous visits to schools Fela Durutoye has been involved in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki In Rickety Vehicle As He Pays Surprise Visit To National Assembly / ARCHIVE: Nigerian Senate Presidents From 1960 To Date / BREAKING: End SARS: Angry Residents Invade Senator Folarin’s House, Cart Away..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.