Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi (25293 Views)

Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government / Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by seunny4lif(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2017
BroZuma:
Bros bros

1 Like

Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by vickylincon(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2017
this man again
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by Yinabim(f): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2017
naso
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by Chikelue2000(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2017
waka!!!
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by ChristyB(f): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2017
LIAR OF UBIMA

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shattap dia

2 Likes

Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by idreezbaba(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2017
lie

4 Likes

Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by cytell56: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by ikorodureporta: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2017
You know d caption......

4 Likes

Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by potent5(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2017
And you didn't prosecute the person that offered you the bribe? What kind of MR CLEAN are you? You can actually be charged for screening or shielding an offender or accessory after the fact, you know

5 Likes

Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by Naijaarchive(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Enh.... Amechi wipe your mouth... dont offend Mr. Lai O grin

1 Like

Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by millomaniac: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by Temptee101(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Mr Amaechi; you served as a special assistant to a PDP governor for 2years, PDP governor for 8 solid years, speaker HOA for another 8years under the same PDP? Now you are in APC, PDP is now corrupt and all those years under PDP you were a saint?

You rejected 1billion naira and accepted 500 billion naira? Ok....

Social media is now bad after using it to achieve your devilish goal shey?

Mr Amaechi, you still talk about the previous govt even after 2years with nothing to show for it?

Mr Amaechi, we already know your antics and modus operandi; but i promise you and your cronies, you thieves are going down disgraced. The souls of those who have died cause of the untold hardship brought by you and your fellow thieves shall continue to torment you and your families till your very last breathe.

If GEJ were to spend more than half of his tenure in the hospital overseas just like that vegetable bas.tard, you would have used same SM

Continue with your lies, nemesis will one day catch up with you
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by seguno2: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2017
From the same Amaechi who said that they (politicians) steal from us because we don't stone them?
The same Amaechi who spent N350 million for Soyinka's birthday dinner?
The same former governor who bankrolled Saint Buhari's campaign with dollars stolen from Rivers state people?
Is he also into comedy?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by Omeokachie: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2017
You dont mean it!
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by mikolo4us: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2017
Amethief....You must swear Orkija, Amahdioha, Ayelala, Isango and Awonsuonba deties for this black lie. Since when did you start to lie like this, I thought you are the minister of transport and not Information who is a pathological liar.
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by kikake: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2017
Bunkum. You can forge any story and tell to your cretins who are your followers.

It's certain, you used Rivers state money to beget this devastating government for Nigeria.
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by Ilefoaye(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]hmm
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by Prinztong(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2017
Mbok,I dey Toilet...I'll comment on this Tras*h when I'm done..
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by chmeze(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2017
so what did you do to the man that brought the bribe to u sir?.... keep deceiving yourself and your gullible supporters, we are wiser now.
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by holuwajobar(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2017
So cos u reject money nw u dn turn saint...me sef i rejected 1trillion from bill gates.......
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by javispj(m): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2017
The issue is not about how u refused the bribe.. But what was done to the man who offered the bribe.. Is he in jail for corruption....
Amachi think say Nigerians be children... U refused the 1 billion naira n asked him to go change it to dollars to store it in a very high tower in ikoyi... Well done sir cool
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by orlymat: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2017
I love reading people's comments. I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless

1 Like

Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2017
LIAR!
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by AustineCJ: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2017
And yet you didn't report such a person to Efcc or at least tell us his name??Criminal fool
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by AuroraB(f): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2017
BroZuma:
Bros bros

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by chalerea(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2017
grin grin grin
BroZuma:
Bros bros

1 Like

Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by GuntersChain(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2017
What an honest man indeed. Which statement can I use to qualify this politician?

Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by Atake14(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2017
m rudely humbled by his truthfully lies
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by GuntersChain(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2017
cool
Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by April4th(m): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2017
One of the Judas we have in the Niger Delta. Very soon your cup go full, kwantinue. APC and betrayal be like .....

1 Like

Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by kikake: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2017
TippyTop:
Even me I rejected #1 Trillion bribe this year. Zombie bedtime story.

Me I rejected $2 billion bribe they gave me over Rivers mono rail project.

The people of the Nigerdelta still travel on rickety boats and muddy roads.

Amaechi was fighting Jonathan as president.

Jonathan looking for northern support built the Nigeria's first ever Standard Rail Gauge lines worth $1.059 billion between Kaduna and Abuja.

Amaechi commissioned it.

Under Amaechi, a second standard gauge rail to link Kano to Lagos was planned, but executed his Niger delta.

Amaechi, it is already on record that you did worse damage to the Nigerdelta region. History shall judge you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi by burkingx(f): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Nbote:
Lolzzz.. Why dis ppl like to insult Nigerians intelligence like dis?? Oh I forgot, he doesn't like money...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Received By Friends At Port-harcourt Airport. Photos / Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together / Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.