Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - (19048 Views)

Mohammed Bello Adoke: Tinubu’s Close Ally Engineered His CCT Trial / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by codedthingzzzzz: 7:53am On Jun 15, 2017
Bastard...God will punish all of you..thiefs[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Abfinest007(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2017
u see the fight against corruption is not working .saraki has escape .the fight against corruption is just eye service and d worst part of it it is selective just like what fayose said
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by zidek(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria, where the rich get justice and the poor languish in prison! Where looting is not a crime, but stealing of phones warrant death sentence!
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Alexis11: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nbote:

But U ppl were so sure it was a corruption war in d right path.. We all saw it for what it was, a charade to kip ppl like u wanking.. Now since d govt is seriously fighting corruption like u all want to believe, why was d "compelling" evidence thrown out.. Go to d dictionary and look up d meaning of leverage..

Saraki was actually innocent tongue
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by sugarwiz(f): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nbote:

Right there above dis statement is d point u so seek I made it 2 so u could see dem quite clearly
You should drop politics and focus more on Wright and wrong.
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by sugarwiz(f): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

..His point is that the so-called corruption fight was a joke,hoax,circus and scam from the get-go to deceive the gullible and make it look like Apc meant business...Most people saw through buhari/apc's deceit,but APC supporters refused to use their brains and ran amok for months with their meaningless analysis,postulations and mis-placed confidence in buhari/apc.
Dis shouldn't b about politics it should be about Wright or wrong... Corrupt leaders need to start paying for their crimes.

.,Thats his point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Uche Ogah Formally Declares For Abia Governorship Race / Oshiomhole Sings As He Celebrates At His Innauguration Party (Video) / ''Ibrahim Magu Is Going Nowhere'' - Osinbajo Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.