Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,929 members, 7,952,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex (56929 Views)

Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) / Two Men Fight Over A 15-Year-Old Girl In Enugu State (Video) / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by brownhawk: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
IgboticGirl:
Oluwabunkenoye, 24, and Abiola, 29

NA DEM

this particular tribe are well know all over the world for this act
aww the igbo LovePeddler e wants to stay relevant
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by highmood(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! To comment just weak me
lol. Yeye guy. grin
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by forkadict(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Oh my Yoruba Yoruba brothers!

It shall be well with us.

Ehn but no problem na. We dey develop asssss ni. After all any development na development.
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by abbey621(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
And they said Hausa should leave Nigeria, thanks to the Northerners we can still curb many of the homosexuals out there but once they are gone, it's open season on anu.ss. motel grin grin grin. This one is not about tribalism it's about reality, Western exposure don scatter some of our Yoruba and Igbo brains, but mallam no go gree, they prefer underage girls than to do man to man.....Come to think of it, we are all f*cked angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by Ryda(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
smartty68:

E weak me pass jor
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by Damilolasmarto(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]hmmm.....he enjoyed it?
hmmm.....he enjoyed it?
hmmm.....he enjoyed it?
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by Venica(f): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
see olosho guy
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by Enyimbamercedes: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ah Ah!!! Ogbeni!!! South westerners have started bad thing oooo.... they are learning bad things from their colonial masters.
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
IgboticGirl:
Oluwabunkenoye, 24, and Abiola, 29

NA DEM

this particular tribe are well know all over the world for this act

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by Obaf1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
winkmart:
These ones are stronggggggggggg
;;;;;;;;;;;;;eleyi gidi gannnnnnnnnn
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by Obaf1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
winkmart:
These 1 are stronggggggggggg
;;;;;;;;;;;;;eleyi gidi gannnnnnnnnn
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by ubaken88(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
You see wetin buhari dey cause? grin grin grin
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by Joysmart(f): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lol! so Olosho guys are now getting screwed without pay Wonders no Dey finish for Naija
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by Zither(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
smartty68:

hahahahaha. This guy ehn u be comedian. Laugh wan tear my belle.
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by basty: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Two items of illegality

Duo items de illegitimitate
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by Sonoyom(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
End Time
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by deboysben(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
4lorunsho:
NO SIR. I CAN'T SELL MY SOUL FOR DEVIL ACT AND WHAT WILL I SAY TO JESUS BECAUSE OF MONEY. GOD FORBID.
Mr man keep quiet. no dey form busybody here ioor
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
ojkalito:
Be sincere guys would you give up ur ass hole for 5 million naira?
you're stupid. Fool
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by williams85(m): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
hmmm the names sound familiar grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by ojkalito(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
durentchigozie:
you're stupid. Fool
why u de curse me na...na simple question I ask u don de bully me already
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by cadre88(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
eleyi gidi gan o... but their bail terms sha, which family member or cleric go stand for gay.. seems jazz is worrying those gays
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by davidif: 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
smartty68:
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 your attention is needed please. Can't help but faint

That GIF is priceless bro. Just speechless.
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
ojkalito:
why u de curse me na...na simple question I ask u don de bully me already
God punish you. You're mad for that question

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by suremanpatriot: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Homosexual is serious spiritual disease.
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by macaranta(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Endtime... Where is lasisi when you need him angry
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by yungeez(m): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... matter wen dem say make police nor hear nah police wan come judge am

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by coolcatty: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
ojkalito:
take Christianity out of this for.a quick sec...boys wey de street de hustle,never chop,no fit recharge fone to even call Amaka,them drive ur younger brother comot from school coz of school fees,mama de sick,landlord de worry for rent...now I want you to answer again from a non religious perspective

Get lost you mongrel.....everyone cannot be like you that lacks moral and can be bought at the right price...there are still people that have very high regards for their God and will never ever betray it no matter the price....you should be ashamed of your actions...:you let a fellow man raaaam you from behind all because of money......:get lost you bleeding lost mongrel.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by ojkalito(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
coolcatty:

Get lost you mongrel.....everyone cannot be like you that lacks moral and can be bought at the right price...there are still people that have very high regards for their God and will never ever betray it no matter the price....you should be ashamed of your actions...:you let a fellow man raaaam you from behind all because of money......:get lost you bleeding lost mongrel.
See unleashing of anger...I'm not d cause of your problem oga...take ur frustration else where
Re: Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex by Ifamex(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial / Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.