Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

To All My Romanceland Brothers (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All My Romanceland Brothers (photo) (912 Views)

Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All My Romanceland Brothers (photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
It's to you all, i wasn't able to re-edit. Buh the message is to ya'll.. Oya bros lefulefu afonjashapmouth mcbrooklyn.. I really wanna dance and party biko.

Re: To All My Romanceland Brothers (photo) by Splinz(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
It wouldn't be a bad idea to start with yours. smiley
Re: To All My Romanceland Brothers (photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Splinz:
It wouldn't be a bad idea to start with yours. smiley
if you received an iv from me and you eventually attend, you won't know when you'd slap me when i'm about putting that ring on her hand.. Cuz you'd so much pity me seeing i'm about caging my self at this young age.
Re: To All My Romanceland Brothers (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
To dance easy nah.... Arrange two chairs with empty bottles on d floor not gocking music and watch ur type looking for free dance turn up...... grin grin
Re: To All My Romanceland Brothers (photo) by missiret(f): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
lol, lefulefu don't want to get married because to him, no girl can ever b faithful to only one man
Re: To All My Romanceland Brothers (photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
abi splinz? cheesy
paybak u go ahead
we right behind u wink

Re: To All My Romanceland Brothers (photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
missiret:
lol, lefulefu don't want to get married because to him, no girl can ever b faithful to only one man
wetin i do? cheesy

Re: To All My Romanceland Brothers (photo) by Splinz(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
paybak:
if you received an iv from me and you eventually attend, you won't know when you'd slap me when i'm about putting that ring on her hand.. Cuz you'd so much pity me seeing i'm about caging my self at this young age.

No... No age is too young for one to get married, so far you can take care of your wife. And... marriage is such a beautiful thing when done rightly, i.e, with the right person. It's not a cage.

So buddy, be a man. I wouldn't mind being your best man. And of course, to eat some chicken laps. smiley
Re: To All My Romanceland Brothers (photo) by Splinz(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
lefulefu:
abi splin.z? cheesy
paybak u go ahead
we right behind u wink

Na so na. We dey him back gidigba! cheesy

1 Like

Re: To All My Romanceland Brothers (photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
missiret:
una no good ooo.. U just spoil market 4 my brother.. Lol

1 Like

Re: To All My Romanceland Brothers (photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
lefulefu:
abi spli.nz? cheesy
payback u go ahead
we right behind u wink

Splinz:

Na so na. We dey him back gidigba! cheesy
i smh for una.. And na you guys i dey look up to oooooo.
Re: To All My Romanceland Brothers (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
paybak:
It's to you all, i wasn't able to re-edit. Buh the message is to ya'll.. Oya bros lefule.fu afon.jashapm.outh mcbro.oklyn.. I really wanna dance and party biko.

Nothing do you, Bro... cool
Re: To All My Romanceland Brothers (photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Nothing do you, Bro... cool

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Nonye's Magnificent Ass [part 3] / Reasons Why Pregnant Women Should Have Regular Intercourse / Thread For Enemies Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.