Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED (3368 Views)

Rule 18.......lanreg95 (a Kakakibuy Rep), Bigdeals And My Boss Hubcruz / Bigdeals Ibadan Vs Ladyjblinks Kaduna Dealer Rating / Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by praxisnetworks: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
I am still writing. But guys watch out not all advertised are as presented.
While I will not want to appear to be destroying him. I will advise that he posts all the details of the vehicles he's selling upfront and be honest with his prospective clients on the issues the cars may have. I don't like Gazzuzz but I respect him based on honesty. Bigdeals it pays to declare issues upfront.

https://www.nairaland.com/3702072/2004-audi-a4-fsi-sport
Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by emeks02: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Let me go get pop corn. Waiting for the update .

1 Like

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by millomaniac: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:

So much in a hurry to bash the guy. Was that on your mind during the transaction?
Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by tempex88(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Eeya
Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by praxisnetworks: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:
While I will not want to appear to be destroying him. I will advise that he posts all the details of the vehicles he's selling upfront and be honest with his prospective clients on the issues the cars may have. I don't like Gazzuzz but I respect him based on honesty. Bigdeals it pays to be honest.
Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by praxisnetworks: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2017
millomaniac:

So much in a hurry to bash the guy. Was that on your mind during the transaction?
In a saner clime I should have sued him for misrepresentation. And claimed huge damages... For making my crew and I cross several States only to find out that his product is not what he claimed it to be.....

2 Likes

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2017
How this deal concern $e abeg? angry
Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by ehissi(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
How this deal concern $e abeg? angry
Chill out..... grin

He said Gazzuzz is nothing but honest.

In saner climes, E reach to give you award. But as par "Naija we dey", just manage one Nairaland mention, till ecomummy Abi economy improve jare....... grin

@Praxisnetworks.......you suppose know say that guy na serious middle man from ibadan naaah. Anything whey you see, take am like that.

All na hustle...... cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by praxisnetworks: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2017
Hustle? That was how cityhood started. InspiredM too... Honesty is required to have God bless your hustles.

1 Like

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by Trustme2(m): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:
While I will not want to appear to be destroying him. I will advise that he posts all the details of the vehicles he's selling upfront and be honest with his prospective clients on the issues the cars may have. I don't like Gazzuzz but I respect him based on honesty. Bigdeals it pays to be honest.
I beg give us full details of what transpired. If your not ready to do that then just keep shut and settle it privately. Why come to the forum
Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by praxisnetworks: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2017
Trustme2:

I beg give us full details of what transpired. If your not ready to do that then just keep shut and settle it privately. Why come to the forum
Learn some manners. I am not going to pull him down for your pleasure. But just calmly warn him. Which I have done. Again learn some manners.
Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by nurey(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=57535598]How this deal concern $e abeg? angry[/quot]

Op hold this man very well grin
Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by Trustme2(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
So you need the internet to warn him. You should have just done that privately. Whether you take it or not you've stylishly pulled him down(not for my pleasure though) Next time pls try using your phone rather than coming here with your stories

10 Likes

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by DidiLove1: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Learn some manners. I am not going to pull him down for your pleasure. But just calmly warn him. Which I have done. Again learn some manners.

This is exactly what you have done with this thread. Whether you tell the full story now or not, your statements have sown seeds of doubt in the mind of anyone who reads this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by Trustme2(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
DidiLove1:

This is exactly what you have done with this thread. Whether you tell the full story now or not, your statements have sown seeds of doubt in the mind of anyone who reads this thread.
Exactly my point. If you know what transpired is a minor dissapointment or disagreement he doesn't have to come and open a whole thread for such. He should rather call him on phone to express his dissatisfaction without involving us. Now he brought the matter here and he's expecting us not to ask questions about what happened between them. His choice if words sef has spoilt the guys (bigdeals)image saying "My Awful Experience with big deals" Such expression only simply plies that we should be careful when dealing with bigdeals which he cannot substantiate his experience. Op pls pull down this thread I'm the interest of" Bigdeals" pls else you're not been fair to him

1 Like

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by Tomjazzy2: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Just imagine the troubles one would go through, only to discover that the deal isn't worth the stress.

OP, please do well to furnish us with detailed information with regards to what happened.

1 Like

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by praxisnetworks: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
Just imagine the troubles one would go through, only to discover that the deal isn't worth the stress.

OP, please do well to furnish us with detailed information with regards to what happened.
You understand. I inquired about a car he advertised here and he answered that all was well. I specifically asked why the car was being sold at a low price.... I called to know if anything was really wrong with the vehicle. He still insisted all was well. So I came down to Ibadan.. crossing several States only for me to meet a very badly mutilated vehicle... Extremely mutilated that even Gazzuzz will retire if taken to his shop... Broken bumpers rough interiors... I was extremely disappointed. And to top it all the seller attempted cajoling my technician to help convince me to buy... My grouse with bigdeals is that he did not tell me about the mutilation... He was selective about the information he revealed and consequently did a misrepresentation of the facts. Costing me time, road risks and money wasted.

2 Likes

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by timifakay(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:

You understand. I inquired about a car he advertised here and he answered that all was well. I specifically asked why the car was being sold at a low price.... I called to know if anything was really wrong with the vehicle. He still insisted all was well. So I came down to Ibadan.. crossing several States only for me to meet a very badly mutilated vehicle... Extremely mutilated that even Gazzuzz will retire if taken to his shop... Broken bumpers rough interiors... I was extremely disappointed. And to top it all the seller attempted cajoling my technician to help convince me to buy... My grouse with bigdeals is that he did not tell me about the mutilation... He was selective about the information he revealed and consequently did a misrepresentation of the facts. Costing me time, road risks and money wasted.
Pictures please.
Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by praxisnetworks: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
timifakay:

Pictures please.
No need. Unless he denies.
Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by timifakay(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:

No need. Unless he denies.
You are speaking to every member of the forum and the pictures will convince us you are right. If you wanted to speak with him only personal messages are enough for that.
Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by praxisnetworks: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
timifakay:

You are speaking to every member of the forum and the pictures will convince us you are right. If you wanted to speak with him only personal messages are enough for that.
You can't tell me how to or how not to express my disappointment. Okay? If the respondent feels otherwise let him say so. Now just read and quit asking me unnecessary questions.

3 Likes

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by Readonee35L(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:

You can't tell me how to or how not to express my disappointment. Okay? If the respondent feels otherwise let him say so. Now just read and quit asking me unnecessary questions.
YOU NEED A BAN.
IF NO BE SAY I BUSY.
I FOR FINISH YOU

3 Likes

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by Trustme2(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Now the Op has reversed back to factory setting by furnishing the house with details of his experience. My people was this too much to ask from him instead of all this hide and seek game he was displaying not wanting to disclose what transpired? Anyway back to "bigdeal" and all other persons doing business on this platform. Let's be honest in all our transaction cos just a single dishonesty in business centre especialy in a forum like this can ruin your business prospect. Before you do something, take time to ask yourself if someone does the same thing to you, how would you feel? Op sorry for your wasted time and money. I once had a similar experience but that's a story for another day

1 Like

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by Somatic(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Your notice me enh @praxisnetworks (+your 3tazan other monikers), nor get part II. You raise issue by yasef. Readers ask you to validate your claims with pictures and you're quafafalling upandan. If the bigdeals fellow say you are impugning his character now, it will be he said she said. Validate your claims or hold what's left of your peace.

And next time, rather than travel from Sokoto to PH to do "infesigeshun" a call to a resident friend with a smartphone + small motivational change will do the trick. Sogbo?

2 Likes

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by timifakay(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
I think the buyer was very pumped and feeling like he or she won the lottery but had the bubbles deflated on seeing the car isn't as great as anticipated.
You know the kind of situation you dream of something in your sleep and boast to the crew on the way to see product, then you meet something not so great.
grin
Pele ehn. Better luck next time and never raise your hopes too high till you physically inspect, because: "If it smells like a fish, tastes like a fish, then it is a ____"

5 Likes

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Bigdeals come and defend yourself.

Dont use another moniker to bash the OP

3 Likes

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by deking(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
This happens over 70% of the time. Integrity is golden.
Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by fasa2020(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Following. . . .
Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by ehissi(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
The silence of bigdeals at this point is nowhere near gold/golden.

The problem with Middle men is that they are just about the sale and not the satisfaction of the client. A lot of fake guys/wannabe car dealers - like that kayharry and a good number of them along that agbado jaiye/ifako/jankara axis in lagos - are fond of this thrash.

They will market vehicles and give heavy assurances not knowing the state of them and then pretend as if such errors never existed. Challenge/question them after you have seen the car and they will stoop to insults. A man doesn't waste his time and money of both himself and his mechanic searching for a product only to find something entirely different.

That puts him in the same class of the "Misinformer International" Aka Cityhood. A quiet apology in the background from bigdeals to praxisnetworks could have sufficed and buried this issue (unless praxisnetworks is in a state of eternal painment) in which case....., lipsrsealed

But then, if not for praxisnetworks, we for nor know E true colour. Thank God say you still get sense go check the car for your self with mechanic, instead of paying upfront asking for door - to -door delivery.

It means you have been attending all of gazzuzzs' classes regularly. Keep up the good work and one day you will grow up to be just like gazzuzz........ wink grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by praxisnetworks: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2017
Trustme2:
Now the Op has reversed back to factory setting by furnishing the house with details of his experience. My people was this too much to ask from him instead of all this hide and seek game he was displaying not wanting to disclose what transpired? Anyway back to "bigdeal" and all other persons doing business on this platform. Let's be honest in all our transaction cos just a single dishonesty in business centre especialy in a forum like this can ruin your business prospect. Before you do something, take time to ask yourself if someone does the same thing to you, how would you feel? Op sorry for your wasted time and money. I once had a similar experience but that's a story for another day

Well I was very reluctant to create this thread. But just felt it's necessary to...so others can be aware and take precautions ....
Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by praxisnetworks: 6:37am On Jun 16, 2017
timifakay:
I think the buyer was very pumped and feeling like he or she won the lottery but had the bubbles deflated on seeing the car isn't as great as anticipated.
You know the kind of situation you dream of something in your sleep and boast to the crew on the way to see product, then you meet something not so great.
grin
Pele ehn. Better luck next time and never raise your hopes too high till you physically inspect, because: "If it smells like a fish, tastes like a fish, then it is a ____"
Hmmm maybe..maybe not. I spent less than ten minutes in Ibadan ....to tell you how disappointed I was. And the seller was trying to get my mechanic to influence me.....is all kinds of distasteful.
Re: Issues with bigdeals Ibadan RESOLVED by praxisnetworks: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2017
Readonee35L:
YOU NEED A BAN.
IF NO BE SAY I BUSY.
I FOR FINISH YOU
Haba wetin I do you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Clean Registered 2005 Toyota Corolla / Toyota Camry Pencil Light For Sale / Toyota Sienna 06 For N2.4 / 2004 For N2.2m / 2003 For N1.7m +free Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.