Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night (1777 Views)

Share Your Experience With A NL Girl / Pastor Hmm...i Just Can't Believe This..;nl ^^watch Videos^ 18+ / NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
I met a girl here on Nairaland and we just met face to face,I decided to take her to an
eatery place where we can relax and talk
better... I was with N3500,
I paid for our bike N350, and was left with
N3150, when we got there, before I could order for malt for her, she
ordered for 2bottles of Andre for 4000, and
2 plates of pepper soup that is 1000, Point and kill Fish for N3000 and asked me to go
outside and buy her recharge card of N1500. Now I am outside....
what do you think I should do
Please comment fast!!!...
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by braithwaite(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2017

Ah sure sey you Cari ATM folo bodi, go withdraw na.. Thrs love is sharing..

ANAMU.. ALAPUKKOI

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Yorobastard(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Well this toto is expensive unless you are not willing to chop it grin grin
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Homeboiy: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
broke guy

why u go take girl out wen u know say u no get money to feed her there.

As I be broke guy, I no dey even try take girl to buka

Oya run go house, leave her there

a fictional story
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by vanida6: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
hahahaha grin

no run dey there dey talk shiiit
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Amarabae(f): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
I met a girl here on Nairaland and we just met face to face,I decided to take her to an
2 plates of pepper soup that is 1000, Point and kill Fish for N3000 and asked me to go
pls enroll in lai mohammed class as an I.T student.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by stephleena(f): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
fictitious story,anyways call mynd44,he might help
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
So Nairaland is now a brothel, abi. Keep lying, it's in you.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by idesylvester(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Na your type go come NL later and say " I met this girl on NL and I'm a millionaire but I don't want her to know advice me on what to do"

Just only bottles!!! Better follow Biafra
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
LordOfSamosa:

Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lolzzz... Lies

Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Stevengerd(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
vanida6:
hahahaha grin

no run dey there dey talk shiiit
Lol.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:56am On Jun 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by MissRaine69(f): 2:02am On Jun 15, 2017
Another date and asking for advice? Best you stay at home.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 15, 2017
LordOfSamosa:

Sorry to burst your bubble...... You are HIV positive
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by 124mumsy: 5:16am On Jun 15, 2017
braithwaite:

Ah sure sey you Cari ATM folo bodi, go withdraw na.. Thrs love is sharing..

ANAMU.. ALAPUKKOI

pos is available I don't know why he is complaining
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:07am On Jun 15, 2017
MissRaine69:
Another date and asking for advice? Best you stay at home.

You are a witch, how did u know what I wanted to say

Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:10am On Jun 15, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

That ur dp though
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by philybuck(m): 6:17am On Jun 15, 2017
omo run for your life ooo
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Stanley1155: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2017
This is super story, super story super story super storiee this is super story
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2017
OrestesDante:

Sorry to burst your bubble...... You are HIV positive
Na you be HIV positive undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On This Situation / Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander? / You Are Too Dry: Angry Man Kills Sex Doll, Dumps The Body In A Bush (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.